User Tag List

Page 674 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 672 673 674 675 676 684 724 774 1174 1674 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 38027
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Thanks for all of your kind comments on my quilt! I worked on it all summer, and will enter it in the county fair today. Keep your fingers crossed for me![/quote]

Absolutely gorgeous quilt - you should indeed be extremely proud
    of that accomplishment. I've tons & tons of material but my eyes
    and fingers just don't work together LOL

The bestest luck at the county fair!!
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the rep you guys You're the best!

Best of luck in the fall fair Trebleclef! Keep us posted as to how you do!
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    OMG treble that quilt is fantastic!!

Glad to hear everyone is safe.

NS lol look how my Sonny was dressed for halloween last year. He was not all that interested in being a lobster, I tried to get a decent photo, but caught him while he was yawning.

OMG my dog wouldn't of been yawning she would of been biting me for that!!! Too cute! She was mad at me for dressing her like a dallas cowboy for Halloween one year and that wasn't nearly as bad her paws were free. After that I didn't torment her again, all the kids were all over her scared her to death .
    are they're really a/c in pools? gee.. i thought everyone wanted heated pools..this might start a new trend...
    I'll take the heated pools over the a/c pools anyday!
    DS took a walk around the neighborhood and they really lucked out, there was massive amounts of damage to cars as well as homes and office buildings. A car in their complex got totally crushed by one of those huge garbage thingy's. Their bayou is to the top but seems to have stopped filling, hopefully it won't start raining again north of them or they will be wading. DD and her bf got back from his mom's just as the power came back on. They had a heck of a time getting home, I-45 was under water in one spot and I-10 was also flooded in one area. We got about 2 hours of pouring rain that was sideways from the wind blowing so hard. It actually leaked in places like around the doorknob from it hitting so hard. Otherwise though other then hours of wind with big gusts we didn't get anything like they warned us about thankfully and so far haven't heard about any tornado's. DH didn't get called into the hospital so doubt there was any. thanks everyone for all the caring you've shown me even though I'm new here. You all are all very wonderful and I'm so glad I joined! Off to vote if I still can.
    Oh yes treb beautiful quilt, love all the color!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seekthetruth View Post
    Lol. You girls had a lot of fun with out me. First I had to go to town to calm mother in law down. DH's niece threatened to kill mil's dog cause he is a puppy gets excitd and tinkles. Then called my mil who is in hospital telling her she owes her $100 for a quilt spot peed on. Mil is in hospital by the way. Tuesday oughta be a hoot while we are all up there for her surgery. Maybe a jerry springer brawl at the hospital. I got a new camera so I will get pics for ya. LOL.
    This was the worst night ever. I have never seen so much rain spin off from hurricane. Our roads are impassible. I lost power, then the phone line while talking to aphena. Luckily it came back on in the night. I went to bed and I be damned if the roof didnt start pouring water in on top of me. I made hubby move my bed so it didnt get ruined. I slept in the living room floor. UGH hopefully today is better.
    the beverly hill billy's meet the mccoys

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trebleclef View Post
    Shoot! My secret is out! Why use dull boring colors when there is so much pretty fabric in the shops? Actually, I think I was color deprived as a child. We didn't have all of the pretty bright and hot colors in our crayola boxes in the 60's that the kids have now. I just love all of the pretty colors! I'm too old to wear them, but I can certainly enjoy them when I "play" with my quilting fabrics! I wish the colors had photographed "true". They are prettier in person than in the pic.

Thanks for all of your kind comments on my quilt! I worked on it all summer, and will enter it in the county fair today. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
    You would win in one of our fairs. I don't get the way they work tho, it's like the simplest things win (crocheted dishclothes for pete's sake) and then something more complicated. but never seen anything as fancy as THAT!

so GOOD LUCK AT THE FAIR! and if it's rigged and ya don't win, give it to a 4-H club member to sumbit as her quilt, and split the prize

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    ohhh yeah, i keep forgetting I mailed a SASE to the contest to get list of winners. So who knows when i will get that...
    that's a good idea. but they will post them..eventually...

Quote Originally Posted by RTlady View Post
    Hey, have I missed something? Have they extended the
    contest? Should I be voting????
    extended it? hell this contest is so fooked up it might not end til july. YES KEEP VOTING. make up for my votes will ya, been busy as a rat here.

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    OMG my dog wouldn't of been yawning she would of been biting me for that!!! Too cute! She was mad at me for dressing her like a dallas cowboy for Halloween one year and that wasn't nearly as bad her paws were free. After that I didn't torment her again, all the kids were all over her scared her to death .
    I'll take the heated pools over the a/c pools anyday!
    DS took a walk around the neighborhood and they really lucked out, there was massive amounts of damage to cars as well as homes and office buildings. A car in their complex got totally crushed by one of those huge garbage thingy's. Their bayou is to the top but seems to have stopped filling, hopefully it won't start raining again north of them or they will be wading. DD and her bf got back from his mom's just as the power came back on. They had a heck of a time getting home, I-45 was under water in one spot and I-10 was also flooded in one area. We got about 2 hours of pouring rain that was sideways from the wind blowing so hard. It actually leaked in places like around the doorknob from it hitting so hard. Otherwise though other then hours of wind with big gusts we didn't get anything like they warned us about thankfully and so far haven't heard about any tornado's. DH didn't get called into the hospital so doubt there was any. thanks everyone for all the caring you've shown me even though I'm new here. You all are all very wonderful and I'm so glad I joined! Off to vote if I still can.
    Oh yes treb beautiful quilt, love all the color!
    1. the yawning is what makes this picture so funny.
    2. that's nuts! esp doorknobs leaking
    3. they're called refuse containers and they go by tonnes. (hubby was a sanitation engineer, i could even tell you if it was a front loader, rearloader, roll off or boom truck that had to pick it up)

yup one of my many talents, useless trivia.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yeah, but with the SASE I may get them first LOL. THen I will ask for donations to share....hehehehhehehhe

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

my internet is acting wonky guys..

nothing was loading earlier, and now only this site

are u guys trying to keep me all to yourselves?

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL earlier I could get on everything else but SC
    I was complaining to boo about it and he couldnt get anything to load either

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You all with kids in the contest may have already thought about this but if you want to save the comments for your kids then just copy and paste the positive ones and leave out the negative. You can put it on some nice stationary and print it out for them. Just a suggestion, have heard some mention that its a shame you wouldn't be able to do that.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

still voting, by the way anyone know a good exorcist..lol...my doors keep flying open and closed ...freaking me out..

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL cool haunish!!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

My cat and dh dont think it is so cool..lol cat is scared out of its wits, hubby right now is staying outside...lol

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL our back door opens by itself too
    its creepy but I mean not anything that can hurt you tell the dh to stop being a scaredy cat LOL

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

^ I think its cause this time it was him who went and shut the doors and locked the one..and they all flew open..when i was telling him he always said it was my imagination..lol..so I asked him if it was his as well...all I got was a hmpph..lol

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

thank god your on haun..pm me your address b4 i forget!!!

damn i need an envelope..i have one of those $$$ store ones left over from the secret sc santa...but last time i used it they charged me for an oversized envelope..GRR

wonder if i can retape this one and reuse it..

damn right i'm cheap.

cripes, it's gonna cost me extra for the duct tape

oh don't worry, i have the white stuff

it looks like my mom opened it with a butcher knife...
    Last edited by NSangel; Sun, Sep 14th, 2008 at 05:55 PM.

Thread Information