User Tag List

Page 739 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 737 738 739 740 741 749 789 839 1239 1739 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks to all for the new words! Wiki is updated...

More words tomorrow and the next day hopefully

Oh and.. took oldest girl to the Emergency room AGAIN tonight.. I really hate that place. She has another UTI, so now we have to take her for a kidney/urinary ultrasound. I am praying she doesn't have any issues.. I don't think she'd do well emotionally if she has to have any kind of surgery. She's so terrified of anything like that. Poor baby

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post

Oh and.. took oldest girl to the Emergency room AGAIN tonight.. I really hate that place. She has another UTI, so now we have to take her for a kidney/urinary ultrasound. I am praying she doesn't have any issues.. I don't think she'd do well emotionally if she has to have any kind of surgery. She's so terrified of anything like that. Poor baby
    Aww poor thing, those are so painful. I guess i'm lucky that i didnt have one until i was much older. How old is she?

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

how old is she lolcat? hopefully if there's anything, they have a pill for it *fingers crossed*.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

She's only 3.. but she had tons of ear infections when she was little (almost one a month) and they think that her being on anitbiotics for them all the time might have masked the uterine problems We will see.. I don't know how I'll get her to be still for a half hour ultrasound and a VCUG (don't ask.. it involves being catheterized and x-rayed.. bad stuff)

Poor, poor baby.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

NS - hope your son feels better and something can be done to keep him safe. Don't have any words of wisdom, cause I never went through it - I was the geeky bookworm in school who wasn't important enough for other kids to bother with.
    i should tell him that. they are obviously jealous about something about him. and the mother kept mentioning his tkd and threatening to take it away. so maybe that's it.

you guys are so supportive and had some good suggestions. i can't think of any older kids for ryan to walk to school with they all go diff direction to jr. high. and his school only goes to grade 6 which he is in. and he was walking with a big kid, prob happened when big kid went in house.

anyway.. i'm afraid that because this idiot called school b4 me, (i was waiting for him to get home with whole story), that prinicpal will assume ryan's at fault.

giving him my cellphone, and let him call the rcmp when he's in danger. damn woman, wouldn't even listen. ya her kids are angels. that's why police are there so much.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by newsnakeowner1978 View Post
    Newfies talk very diff also. lol we have diff names for some bugs to.for example, what you call mosquitos we call nippers. lol and there lots more
    OMG extremely different language to be sure. I had a group of
    students from the college come in with their student loans & I
    needed to see their I.D. & S.I.N. There was a discussion back
    and forth & I swear they were speaking a different language.
    So I asked where they were from.... yes, Newfoundland LOL
    And they stared at me!! It was a good laugh all around.
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

She's only 3.. but she had tons of ear infections when she was little (almost one a month) and they think that her being on anitbiotics for them all the time might have masked the uterine problems We will see.. I don't know how I'll get her to be still for a half hour ultrasound and a VCUG (don't ask.. it involves being catheterized and x-rayed.. bad stuff)

Poor, poor baby.
    is she going to the children's hospital? if so they should be very good at this kid of thing. when does she go in for the ultrasound? and let us know how she makes out.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post

anyway.. i'm afraid that because this idiot called school b4 me, (i was waiting for him to get home with whole story), that prinicpal will assume ryan's at fault.

giving him my cellphone, and let him call the rcmp when he's in danger. damn woman, wouldn't even listen. ya her kids are angels. that's why police are there so much.
    I am sure her words wont have much substance if the cops are always at her house. I bet the school employees know about what goes on in the community. Maybe denial is the only way she can cope with having bullies for kids.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow so much happened while I gone last night!!

NS - I hope everything turns out OK. Maybe one of the teachers will be willing to walk/drive Ryan home or one of the good parents.

LOLCAT - I hope the DD is going to be OK, such a scary thing for a little child.

I hope everyone is getting better!!

OMG thanks for all the new words!!

OK, I am off to vote and then to work (not). LOL

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

This week's code word is PENCIL for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 09/25/08. >>

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

quick update.

the principal is talking to the kids this am, ryan is talking to vice-princ right now. they are also going to try to find the other 4 ppl that seen it. they can track down 2, hopefully those 2 know the other 2.

anyway, ryan will be leaving school 5 mins b4 the others to give him a headstart home. the older bully stays for lunch, so he shouldn't be a problem. afterschool, ryan leaves 5 mins early, the older kid should be at home by now, but he'd be pretty stupid to mess with ryan now. the 2 day suspension he recieved, goes on his record for 6 years. and he knows police will be called next time.

i have also given ryan a cellphone, and he's to call 911 if anyone starts on him.

*fingers crossed*

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NS hope the new plan will work out better, sounds like the school is at least trying to work with you to solve the problem.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PENCIL 450pts

MissBobloblaw RULES
    and so do my new GREEN shoes

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PENCIL for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 09/25/08
    This week's code word is CRADLE for 350 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 09/29/08.

Thread Information