User Tag List

Page 865 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 863 864 865 866 867 875 915 965 1365 1865 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for all the new words

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    TIMMCGRAW worth 100 points good through 11/07/08. contest
    This one is not working.

The others seem to be repeats??

Thanks anyway, atleast you are looking for them!!

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    Weird sitting in here with all these people starring in! Feels like being ... in a zoo!!! lol
    didn't it always?

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Happy Birthday to me!!!Attachment 4131
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    um...HAPPY BIRTHDAY RQ..OLD BEOTCH!

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Off to court today! Remember the accident and the lady that rear-ended me? (Ok, it's really early, and that was just too funny! LOL)
    Anyway, when we went to court before, she got a continuence, and today is the big day. Her insurance company already settled with me, so today is just my testimony for the criminal charges. Wish me luck. I am so nervous about having to get up there in front of all those people. The day I was there before, there were about 400 people in the courtroom.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This week's code word is HALLOWEENWITCH for 300 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 10/18/07.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by armh11699 View Post
    Off to court today! Remember the accident and the lady that rear-ended me? (Ok, it's really early, and that was just too funny! LOL)
    Anyway, when we went to court before, she got a continuence, and today is the big day. Her insurance company already settled with me, so today is just my testimony for the criminal charges. Wish me luck. I am so nervous about having to get up there in front of all those people. The day I was there before, there were about 400 people in the courtroom.
    i know what u mean! i almost had to testify against someone that ran up a rack of vehicular criminal charges, because she stole my liscence plate and put it on the vehicle, she *borrowed*. but luckily i did not have to testify, because they dropped that charge, because..she didn't know the plate was stolen. wtf???

they had enuf on her anyway.

just take a deep breath, and speak slowly, and just answer their questions point blank, don't go into details.

but ya, getting rearended was funny.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

KEWL DVD'S UP FOR GRABS!

Joy Ride 2: Dead Ahead DVD

When four friends embark on a road trip to Vegas looking for fun and a few cheap thrills, they have no idea that they're about to fall into a blood-drenched charnel house of tension, torture, and the darkest depths of pure primal fear! After their car breaks down in the middle of nowhere, they must find a way back to civilization. But their plan soon arouses the malice of Rusty Nail-a murderous, vengeful trucker with an insatiable appetite for gruesome mutilation and sadistic pain - and he'll stop at nothing to ensure they pay their toll...one body part at a time! Click here for more details!
    Get it for 250000 points!

The Happening DVD

From M. Night Shyamalan, the writer-director of The Sixth Sense and Signs, comes a gripping thriller about a family on the run from a mysterious and deadly phenomenon. Academy Award Nominee Mark Wahlberg (2006 Best Supporting Actor – The Departed) stars as Elliot Moore, an ordinary man trying to save his family from a terrifying, invisible killer. As Elliot begins to discover the true nature of what is lurking out there, it soon becomes clear that no one—and nowhere—is safe. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 250000 points!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

TimMcGraw or halloweenwitch are not working for me ???? I'd like to be friends with Lily L., she has 8430 points to our 6470 - would like to know how she found so many we didn't

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can't get either one to work too leftie. Good Morning everyone.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning to you too prairiebelle - hagd

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You too leftie. I have to go to work though so it is not that good I think I need to find a rich man to keep me so that I can sleep in then go shopping and spend money all day...sigh

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RQ!
    "To the world you may be one person, to one person you may be the world"

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by prairiebelle View Post
    You too leftie. I have to go to work though so it is not that good I think I need to find a rich man to keep me so that I can sleep in then go shopping and spend money all day...sigh
    I'm at work now - I need a richer man so I can stay home - well no actually I'm only just over 7 years until retirement from goverment with full pension and will only be 55 - so I think I can tough it out these last 7 years

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    TimMcGraw or halloweenwitch are not working for me ???? I'd like to be friends with Lily L., she has 8430 points to our 6470 - would like to know how she found so many we didn't
    thanks for reminding me leftie.

i wanna know, a few ppl mentioned that i coulda had my account banned for guessing words, that might not have been posted yet. now i ask you, how do these "same ppl" win every month, that another sc'er noticed. and they always have the max amt of pts right off, if they're not entering the words before they're even posted? how come their accounts aren't getting banned?

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

This week's code word is COOLMOM for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 10/10/08.

Thread Information