User Tag List

Page 979 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 479 879 929 969 977 978 979 980 981 989 1029 1079 1479 1979 ... LastLast
Results 14,671 to 14,685 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    bubble: justin is so adorable! i love his chicken suit..(it is a chicken right???)

snake...now we know why all newfs live on a rock.

rebate: seriously..get lolcat to go over it with you. for one thing i don't think the threaten lawyer part is going to fizz them at all. i love the gist of it, but i think it needs a little sumpin sumpin.
    I know it needs something, but I got too much going on tonight to deal with it. I just wanted to make sure and send them something right away as soon as I saw it. It is definitely not as articulate as I would usually be. I have more to say to them...I'm just glad the computer didn't burst into flames as I was writing.
    The little fizz and sumpin sumpin it needs, I'm sure the lawyer would be better at saying anyway.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ok will gotta say that the swag bucks was just answered and i only sent them the email a few mins ago so . WOW. lol they said that the dane elec can't be shipped and they gave me back my 25 bucks. and is gonna transefer over the kiss to pantera. wow i am really impressed with this.

Edit. still pissed with P & fookin P though. lol just had to add that.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

i lost a chunk of change too, i won't cry about it. i will just pout a bit. i am saving points for christmas gifts.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm really behind on responses and rep, but I'm wiped out. I'm signing off for the night, dealing with issues with both of my children, working with this last client, and going to bed. See you all early in the morning

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kaela View Post
    i lost a chunk of change too, i won't cry about it. i will just pout a bit. i am saving points for christmas gifts.

I won't cry either, not even pout, I'll just fry a few arses in extra virgin olive oil and serve them to my dog

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

good night RQ. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    I won't cry either, not even pout, I'll just fry a few arses in extra virgin olive oil and serve them to my dog

i like your style RQ. g'nite. have a good one.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i like to know why all newfs live on a rock ??? can someone tell me the answer ... cause i'm a newfie to ..i would like to know ..Thanks

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i'm trying not to think about the fact that i had just enuf and ordered mom that awesome celtic necklace which won't be shipped now because they stole 25k pts.

which doesn't make sense..because before i started i had over 250k, u mean i only actually earned a valid 25k? with the points and round the clock voting? somedays it's just not worth it

my mom is hard to buy for at xmas. my luck she would have complained it either turned her neck green or it was too long too short.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post

i like to know why all newfs live on a rock ??? can someone tell me the answer ... cause i'm a newfie to ..i would like to know ..Thanks
    see this is how you get lurkers to come forward. you light a little FIRE under them

i was just tormenting. if yer all on a rock, no one else can hear ya cussin'

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the words guys/gals, it is greatly appreciated. Thanks for all the words of encouragement re: the situation with my client's wife. The now have her on morphine, in a quiet room and the family will probably start staying at night with her starting tomorrow. It's just so sad, we weren't at all prepared for her to end her journey this way. My husband and I will be seeing her tomorrow morning around 10am or so. This evening her three children went to visit her but she never woke up once, she slept the entire time. It could be the morphine though.

Just so overwhelming

So, thanks for keeping them in your thoughts and prayers. I pray for strength for them to help get them through this.

Am soon going to call it a night as well. You all take care and see you around tomorrow sometimes. I have no idea how many points I lost as I never keep track of the exact amount I have.
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

it's probably best that she's out of it with the morphine unless her condition improves ;( it's heartbreaking. But she's very fortunate to have such caring neigbhours and loving family on hand.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm confused NS...did they take away even more than the "extra" points from you?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    see this is how you get lurkers to come forward. you light a little FIRE under them

i was just tormenting. if yer all on a rock, no one else can hear ya cussin'
    we not all bad. but i am a exception.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

bubble: i donno. i never keep track of them right. who knows what they are doing

snake: i never met a newfie yet that didn't make me laff when they started raning. my bestest friend never swears. well, she got so peeved one day she came out with something. and i couldn't help but laff. she's an awesome person. will do anything for anyone (that's the one i had thanksgiving dinner with..jiggs mmmm) anyway, just the way she says stuff..straight face tho..cracks you right up.

poor screech tho, i think thinks i'm picking on you guys

so if it makes ya'll feel better.. my mom is from cb..that's just a newfie that missed the boat right?

Thread Information