User Tag List

Page 874 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 864 872 873 874 875 876 884 924 974 1374 1874 ... LastLast
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just found out that I won a Nintendo DS Lite by entering contests with my Hotspex points! Christmas this year is going to be tight and this will probably be the big gift for my son. At first I thought the e-mail was a scam because the subject line had 'Reminder' in it. I never received the first e-mail that was sent to me 2 days ago. woo hoo!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Congratulations Jode!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Congrats Jode

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

wow congrats jodew, thats amazing

i was thinking of redeeming my sdm points for one but my kids are too small to have it and then my hubby would end up using it and giving him another reason not to do chores around the house

so i think im heading to bed now. this economic crunch is making me think way too much. i feel like maybe we never saved enough and i should have gone back to work and not stayed home. it would have given us so much more money but then maybe we would've wasted it

also i found some big juice on my inlaws. they just bought a house and well long story but for months been angry with my husband because he would not lend them money for the down payment. my thought is should it not be the other way around, they should help us with money not begging us for money and then get angry when he wont give it to them. i mean it wasnt like a couple hundred, they wanted 10k and well we have our own mortgage and two kids and im not working, where do they come off? anyways they bought their dream home, had to buy something bigger than everyone in the family because they are so materialistic and now they bought all new furniture too aparently. they still didnt sell their old place and it needs so much work, i dont think it will sell.
    so they are talking to my hubby cuz well the mom forgot all the problems because she is living her dream. i cannot wait to see when all the bills start creeping up on them and they cant afford it. i dont want them to fail because it might end up biting me in the a$$ but at the same time they are friggin greedy sometimes its nice to see them fail. my sister in law apparently is the one who bought the house and will pay the bills and mom and dad in law are also there. shes not married and doubt she ever will (who could handle her anyways). so they told us they paid 360 for the house, but i did some investigative work and found out they paid 442 for it and they bought it in may and only told us in september they found it. seriously who the hell cares anymore, but why do they have to lie? it bothers me how they treat my husband like crap than anything else...they use him because he has always had a generous heart and pocket in giving out money...it bothers me that they are spending and buying all this new stuff because they arent young and im thinking soon when they pass away the sister will not be able to do it on her own...then what? she aint living with me...oh and my sil put up a 40 yr mortgage which means she will probably die before its paid off...they make no sense. i have not seen the place yet and frankly never want to step into the house, but for my hubby's sake i will go. to me the whole house is tainted, because of that house they didnt speak to him for months, they missed my son's 1st birthday and my other son's 3rd...and for what? a friggin house she can say is the biggest in the family.....f-off
    sigh...sometimes i wish he didnt come with a family.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jodew71 View Post
    I just found out that I won a Nintendo DS Lite by entering contests with my Hotspex points! Christmas this year is going to be tight and this will probably be the big gift for my son. At first I thought the e-mail was a scam because the subject line had 'Reminder' in it. I never received the first e-mail that was sent to me 2 days ago. woo hoo!
    congrats!!! I never try to enter the contest with my hotspex points
    Opening an ING Direct bank account with my "orange key" 36097761S1 & make your first deposit of $100, you will Earn $25!

Receive 25 Points more when you sign up for Superpoints for Paypal, Amazon GC, http://superpoints.com/bonus/506rru

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wtg jodew that is so wonderful and a great gift, your son is gonna be ecstatic!!!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Awesome win, i was entering that as well. I have 2 kids who want one, but ughh I dont wanna buy 2 and cant have one..lol..there would be murder over it

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you so much for all of the new words!
    Y'all ROCK!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't know if I missed this somewhere maybe..???

family-250

borrowed

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I wonder if there are other groups / forums that we do not know about.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

what are the hotspex points?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    A big thanks to Marjem and Jodew71 for all the new hunt words, you guys rock

As far as "Collar" goes, it was put up late this evening, and whoever put it up probably didn't put it into their system, so I'd imagine it won't be usable till tomorrow afternoon sometime. They are quite famous for this particular thing

Gonna go play City of Heroes with hubby, I actually have a few hours to myself this evening!

Collar isn't workign for me. Says it is invalid.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maksik View Post
    what are the hotspex points?

I found this:

HotSpex is a unique online community where participants are invited to participate in online surveys and innovate for leading brands. Members are dubbed "Hotspex Innovators" and earn points redeemable for vouchers, music downloads and other points program points in exchange for their participation.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Nice win, Jodew!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Im off to work in the city for the day, so... miss ya all!

Thread Information