User Tag List

Page 1414 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 414 914 1314 1364 1404 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1424 1464 1514 1914 2414 ... LastLast
Results 21,196 to 21,210 of 38027
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    My cat just got home. My other three are stalking him. I'm going to have to watch them all day. He's a big cat. Around 20 pounds, but my smallest cat beats him up after he gets home from the vet. My smallest is around 8 pounds. She has already hissed at him and swatted him. He has to eat special dry food. I have to give him a syringe for the next two days. That should be fun. Plus he has to take pills for the next week.

What was wrong with him?

Poor thing getting beaten up

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

He was having a hard time using the litter box. The same thing happened last year. One of my female cats had a similiar problem. She's on medication for life. He has to eat Dissolution Formula from the vet. It's to get rid of crystals.
    Last edited by Racefan; Sat, Jan 17th, 2009 at 10:39 AM.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

morning everyone..getting in some sc time, before the b-day party/slumber party starts..be crazy by tomorrow..dont know what I was thinking.I find girls parties are so much more stressful.

Amy..hope your job gets better

Hope everyones pets are feeling better

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Amy, that sucks.

Andit, I love the pictures of your pets dressed up.

Welcome back, Rebel. I hope your cat is okay. One of my cats is at the vet right now. He had a problem using the litter box about a year ago. Apparently, the problem is back. What a crappy week I've had.

This morning, it was -32 out. Now it's warmed up to -20.

I'm on Facebook. PM me so I can add you guys.

I'm on Crackbook too (It's so addictive! lol)

SC'ers are welcome to add me.. just fire me off a PM too

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

He was having a hard time using the litter box. The same thing happened last year. One of my female cats had a similiar problem. She's on medication for life. He has to eat Dissolution Formula from the vet. It's to get rid of crystals.

Aww poor thing. Thats the kind of food mine is on (Hills CD formula). He hasnt had a problem with crystals for years... it really helped. Now he's got the irritable bowel problem though so i may have to switch his food. I'm hoping it wont aggrevate the other problem and cause the crystals to come back.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    ARGHHHHHHHHHH, for now I am still not happy with this but going to stick with it in the meantime to get contacts, make some money and get the experience to do something on my own one day real soon I hope. But don't be surprised if I log in one day and say OMG I quit
    I've been doing taxes for the Canadian Volunteer Income Tax Program for about 5 years now. They supply the program so I get unlimited returns. I've gone out to libraries and done them but with my daycare schedule taking up most of my day, I haven't been able to go to many clinics. I still do returns for friends and family though. I started the H&R Block course as a refresher back in 2003 but had to quit in the middle of it when I moved out of town. The manual had a lot of good information but on the other hand there were a lot of little things that were incorrect. In the book they were 'little' but when they affected a tax return they were 'big'.
    My class also had people who had NO clue about income taxes, were able to breeze through the tests but still not know how one deduction would affect another. H&R charges too much, they don't ask enough questions and in my opinion employees don't get paid enough to really care what the outcome is. I'm going to stick with the CVITP. We can't guarantee your return is perfect but considering we only do simple returns, they are pretty straight forward.
    This is by no means an attack on you Amycrows because I fully understand what position you are in. They want a lot and give nothing in return. I wish you luck!

Jody

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I've been MIA for a while now so I just wanted to pop in and give you all an update. I'm now working (almost) full time at the daycare. There are 3 daycares within the agency so my boss isn't easy to track down. I gave her a letter last week which basically said 'please let me know if this is just a temp job because if it is, I need to know now so I can start looking for another job. I really love the job but I need more hours.' They knew I wasn't going to go back to home care.
    So, the next day the schedule goes up and I'm getting 34.5 hours for the next two weeks. (fulltime hours are 37.5) Even though I'm the last one to start working at the daycare, I was employed by the agency for 3 years (doing home care) so I have seniority over the other supply teachers. She told me right off the hop that she couldn't guarantee me full time hours but I told her I'd take it anyway. I'm also taking a paycut since I'm going from a contract employee to their payroll but considering there have been over 2000 jobs lost in the St. Thomas area over the last 2 years, I'll take whatever I can get!!

So, I either work till 5 or 5:30 each day then still have to come home and make supper. It's quite a change from me being able to get on the computer any time I want during the day so I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the postings! Things are getting better here. DH & I are seeing a therapist so that we can get along better for DS's sake. Only time will tell.

I've gotta go for now. I promised DS we could bake chocolate chip cookies this weekend and I have to start sticking to those promises instead of continuing to disappoint him. (that damn depression!!)
    Take care everyone and I'll try to get on whenever I can!!

Jody

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

I just picked up dd b-day cake and am so disappointed..she wanted tinkerbell, and apparently tink's face has melted off according to DQ, she looked horrible, had them give me cake and almost all my money back, but this is the second year in a row they have screwed up her cakes.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    very quickly. i'm RIP ROARING MAD. more info here:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/60979-s...da/#post671363
    wow that sucks I would boycott them too!

btw everyone had my audition this morning and he liked the way I did the song!!!!!!! and he said he liked my voice...phew that was a relief at least it confirms I had enough talent to audition for something this big LOL
    so now just have to wait for him to call me back said either this weekend or no later then tuesday that he would let me know...cross fingers for me
    Last edited by roseofblack25; Sat, Jan 17th, 2009 at 02:23 PM.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good luck rose

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Good luck Rose!!!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks am soooo not patient wish he could have told me today LOL but he said good things so that kind of really got my hopes up

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Good luck rose!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My simon has an issue with crystals to. The vet put him on two pills for 14 days and changed his food to the Hills Science CD. I wish there was a cheaper food that did the same thing but so far there isn't. His 4 lb bag cost me $17 each time I have to buy it. I also was told to filter his water.

He had a relaps cause I had been mixing the CD food with store bought food. For a while I had to mix it to get him to even eat the CD. Now he eats the CD with no issue. Wishing you good luck with your furbaby.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic28740_4.gif

Thread Information