User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

Well it's not as impressive as all you London Drugs stackers but I was passing by this Pharmacy on the way to Metro and they were having some kind of celebration that maybe I would've understood if I knew more french (all I know is that there was someone dressed up in a giant bear costume and it hugged me *shudder*).

Anyway I got a free bag, a free eyeliner and free hand sanitizer. Yay!

I'm just saying...
    Join Swagbucks already!

Check out my Etsy store! http://www.alteredcartography.etsy.com

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I got a McCain Deep 'n Delicious Chocolate Cake and one Taster's Choice Coffee. Also got a lot of stuff for only $2 from a garage sale.

See my brag:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/157403-...e-brag-canada/

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

I picked up 2 packages of Maple Leaf Bacon & 1 McCain's Cake Free.

Did Someone Say SALE?!?
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

At Walmart: 2 packs of Secret were $3.48, so I got six, and used my last 2x$9 coupons - - so technically, 10 of them were free!

I have a MIR for the Air Wick Freshmatic.

I'm hoping to go get my bacon today, and OB tampons at SDM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

I got 8 free Crest ProHealth toothpaste...on sale at RCSS and therefore the big tube was less than the $3.89 the coupon would cover. Yippee! More for our donation baskets

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Yesterday I got a SCOP on a box of Puff Tissues at Walmart. They rang in at $2.77 and I told the cashier they were $1.97. She looked in both flyers and said "Nope I don't think they are" I was thinking WTH???? Not everything that is in store is in the darn flyer. I bought them anyway and then went to customer service and she gave me back my $3.13. Did someone really think I was going to pay that for ONE box?????? Common!!! lol

Trading Score
    227 (100%)

So far I have 3 Nestea 6 Pack Drink mixes on clearance for 50 cents minus 50 cents coupon = Free x 3, maxx cat litter minus fpc = Free, light bulb SCOP'd at Loblaws = Free, La Presse Sat. Paper was being handed out in front of Zellers = Free, and 4 x 1L Ocean Spray Cranberry on sale for $1 minus $1 coupons = Free
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Trading Score
    227 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by exitmanifesto View Post
    Well it's not as impressive as all you London Drugs stackers but I was passing by this Pharmacy on the way to Metro and they were having some kind of celebration that maybe I would've understood if I knew more french (all I know is that there was someone dressed up in a giant bear costume and it hugged me *shudder*).
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Trading Score
    43 (98%)

I helped my sister stuff Clinique free gift bags, and got an 80$ Nygard purse, Chanel CHance and Allure Homme(Chanel) for free.... lol then wentto LD, 4 Dove body sprays, 5 Dove hair products and pantene free.

Trading Score
    15 (94%)

Okay.. I went to SDM makeup gala that cost me $10.00 BUT I got $10.00 off any cosmetics products over $30.00 I also had a $10.00 voucher when I bought $75 (or more) of makeup (in the past) that I was able to use towards THAT $30.00 purchase (IOW, $20.00 off any $30.00 or more over cosmetics products) - you following me so far? Good! Now I know that story is NOT a "free" story, but I'm not done...
    Okie dokie... So! that same day (yesterday), I also went to a Diabetes convention and at the entrance they were giving out free stuff (gum, toothpaste, recipe booklets, splenda samples etc...)! Later on, I had to excuse myself to go to my SDM makeup gala (which took roughly 1 1/2 hour) and with my 2 x $10 vouchers (that I mentioned previously) I bought 2 lancome products. Little did I know that by buying 2 lancome products, I also got a makeup bag (as a thank you gift - only for that GALA day) AND a "thank you" gift for participating at the GALA!!! So........(to make a long story short - yeah right!!) this is what I got for the whole day (all free) at the 2 events:
    1 makeup bag
    1 lipstick holder (attached to bag)
    1 lipstick
    4 eyeshadows
    2 blushes
    1 bronzer
    7 free perfume samples (tresor, eternity FOR MEN > etc...)
    2 moisturizing creams
    1 lipstick application brush
    1 eye makeup remover
    1 (tiny)mascara - it's cute!!

at the Diabetes clinic I got...
    sugarless gum
    splenda coffee flavours
    toothpaste
    2 pedometers
    2 rubber thingys to open tight lids (to get a better grip)
    recipe booklets
    crayons, clown noses (for kids with diabetes)
    coupons (splenda, sugarless jams and jellies)
    keychain
    whistle (the francophone women's shelter was also at the convention)in case of emergency
    pens (lots of pens), writing tabs
    ********************ETC********************

Okay, so I didn't REALLY go shopping for this stuff, but I just thought I share with you my freebies that I received, my $20 savings at SDM and the free gifts for being a participant at both the SDM gala and the Diabetics convetion!

PHEW!! (I'm done) Have a nice day! I might come back tomorrow! Lynn
    Lynn

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Free McCains Cake. Yum Yum

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

yesterday i went to a free fashion show ( it wasn't really free my mom won tickets for my and my DH worth $160!!) all the money went to a local hospital.... ( but we got in free)
    we got swag bags which had 2 cookies each, a sterling silver pendent, some night cream and other various coupons for your hair ( blowdry, dye job... ect...)

earlier that day i got 3 oly body wash ( they were all sold out of the one on the coupon so they let me get another scent.. woohoo)
    1 box of whitestips were free too!!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

we went to a few stoores yesterday at the mall and i was looking for some bonus packs of stayfree. we didnt find any so i'm holding on to my fpcs (all good till november). but shoppers had them on for 1.99 so i went back today with my 5$ off wyb 2 that expires tomorrow. and got paid to get 2 of them. they had 1 wipe container left on the clearance table for 3$ red 4.99$ and used a 1$ off coupon (It wasnt labelled with the clearance price but i bought the same one yesterday). I also got 2 bottles of gerber baby food in a clearance bin for 0.50$ each (in case the wipes didnt scan at the clearance price. so the overage from the stayfree would be taken off for the whole transaction. our superstore has wipes on for 2.99$)

so got 2 free stayfree and 2 free gerber bottles(only because of overage from the stayfree coupon).
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

This morning I had a free bagel, iced tea & a bag of smart food popcorn as did my DH & both sons. Of course we had to run/walk 5km in the rain (Race for the Cure) but it was worth it.
    Then when we where done we received 2-10.00 East Side Mario's GC.
    Not a bad way to spend a Sunday.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

I got a free McCains cake (thanks to s.i.l. for the coupon) and free Pillsbury Grand cinnabons.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information