User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: unbrag wal-mart

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

How did she know you were from moose jaw?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    husband and i went to wm south in regina tonight and had the worst service. we had 2 transactions first i went threw with my stuff. i had gotten 2 of the chef boyardee(big ones) as the anniversary tags were still up for 2 dollars these had rand in over 3 dollars so i had told that the sign was still up and asked if it were a scop as i had seen that the scop sign was beside the till. she had replied by saying no and that she would just have to price adjust. now i know the sale was over so i just brushed that off as 2 dollars is still a good deal. my husband then gave me his walmart discount card as i was paying and got to save another 10 %. so that was not bad but not the best so i just dealt with it.
    Is he an employee? Walmart doesn't allow employees to SCOP. Neither does Shoppers.

The reason is that a SCOP happens when employees forget to take down the tags; they shouldn't be able to get the item for free because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    the second transaction she to gave us a problem about as we had gotten a bag of the natural defence dog food. ( this i had given him a coupon for)
    she had then asked y we could not just by it in the moose jaw store where we are from insteed of hers. this i really thought was rude. as i had thought that walmart wanted business.

with this being said i guess wm south just lost a customer as i will not be back as i already am having a bad day and do not want to be putting up with that kinda stuff.

sorry about my rant but grrrrr.
    Maybe she was just trying to be chatty, and used a poor choice of words? When I was a cashier, if I knew a customer was from out of town, I would sometimes ask what brought them to Toronto. I never asked why they didn't buy it in a different store, but I can see how someone would ask that - figuring it would bring up the reason for their visit to their town.

Regardless or who was wrong, nobody in this discussion was stupid or dumb. This is just Chef Boyardee and dog food, not a hospital.
    I have to wonder how some posters would react at cashiers calling them stupid or dumb.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In the cashier's defence, it does seem strange to buy dog food when out of town. We always brought the chow with us.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if they were buying a few things it makes perfect sense to buy dog food there if they needed it - I know DH gets wiggy if I need to go to multiple stores and would rather I get it all done in one place

regardless - I can't stand cashiers being rude - it's just wrong - you're showing the face of the entire company and should treat customers with respect (of course unless they get abusive or violent - then the manager gets involved)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thats unbelievably rude. I would have called her store manager over for that. You don't talk to people like that. Also its none of her business why you are shopping there and not elsewhere.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information