User Tag List

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: web perspectives

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm impressed, I cashed out Jan.20th for another 10 dollars and recieved my money today! just 4 days....last time it took 3 weeks...what an improvement

Although I see what everyone else means about disappearing credits...I had 4 surveys pending and now I see I have only 1 pending for which I haven't been paid...that wouldve given me 500 points in total and now i have nothing....gonna have to start keeping track of these

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by madnecromancer View Post
    I'm impressed, I cashed out Jan.20th for another 10 dollars and recieved my money today! just 4 days....last time it took 3 weeks...what an improvement

Although I see what everyone else means about disappearing credits...I had 4 surveys pending and now I see I have only 1 pending for which I haven't been paid...that wouldve given me 500 points in total and now i have nothing....gonna have to start keeping track of these
    yeh, sometimes they pay quick, other times, they take longer...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by madnecromancer View Post

Did you check your reward history? If it shows that you have been credited the missing pts there with todays date, you should receive them later. Thats been the case for me these past few weeks

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LCF204 View Post
    Same problem... I emailed her two weeks ago and still no response...

I emailed her back in OCTOBER and just got a response today!! Insane!

I've got $40 in pending credits with them.. $14 in my account so that's great! Can't wait to get my hands on that money I need it so badly!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (75%)

have been doing this for a while now and I've had pending points (enough to get my cineplex) for like over a month..what the heck!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/erinjuly4 Join Swagbucks!! Best site to earn free gift cards!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It seems like they've really slacked in giving points this month

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

does anyone have an ida if we can change the paypal account linked with webp?.I have redeemed twice but cannot remember if they asked me to confirm my account the second time or not...
    I have bought an android tablet, its cover+stand, textbooks from amazon using search and wins
    Join swagbucks

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

tried to sign up but it kept saying i was already a member...All i kept getting was that all 5 of my email address were taken...Tried to request my password for each and then it kept telling me my email address wasn't in there database....So I sent support an email..Seems odd as I never signed up for them so hopefully tomorrow or Monday ill have better news!!
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle1 View Post
    tried to sign up but it kept saying i was already a member...All i kept getting was that all 5 of my email address were taken...Tried to request my password for each and then it kept telling me my email address wasn't in there database....So I sent support an email..Seems odd as I never signed up for them so hopefully tomorrow or Monday ill have better news!!

i got that message too but never signed up
    what i did was
    i clicked on forgot password then they sent me a link
    To activate your account now

it's activated now

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cmontario View Post
    i got that message too but never signed up
    what i did was
    i clicked on forgot password then they sent me a link
    To activate your account now

it's activated now
    I cant even do that
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vienna4u View Post
    does anyone have an ida if we can change the paypal account linked with webp?.I have redeemed twice but cannot remember if they asked me to confirm my account the second time or not...
    i remember that if you redeem for paypal more than once, your paypal email is stored on the box already.
    if you have different email addresses, at least you can add it to your paypal account by clicking "profile- add or edit email".

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle1 View Post
    Maybe you signed up through an offer from swagbucks or zoombucks etc.. and just dont remember?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Webperspective I would say is one of the best survey companies out there. They DO take a long time to approve pending points though. I've been with them since October, and I have cashed out 3 times=$30 already. I've been VERY impressed with the quick payments that were being processed.

And all the surveys that i received so far are for points and no sweepstakes, which I'm very happy about. I receive on average 2-3 surveys a day, but of course I don't always qualify for all 3. But it's still a decent amount of opportunities for you.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a question about using paypal - are there any fees associated with depositing to a standard paypal account? I have only used it to buy stuff with my credit card and have never had anything deposited.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jessie6668 View Post
    i remember that if you redeem for paypal more than once, your paypal email is stored on the box already.
    if you have different email addresses, at least you can add it to your paypal account by clicking "profile- add or edit email".
    No I have moved countries, so I need different types of paypal accounts now, I cant merge them......International banking agreements or something......but thanks for the info, will convert to airmiles this time round then.......aweful though, I have enough points for 2 redemptions, and I am just not clicking it because of this
    I have bought an android tablet, its cover+stand, textbooks from amazon using search and wins
    Join swagbucks

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information