0 0%
Page 91 of 123 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1833
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: Post Daily Deals (Groupon, Beyond the Rack, Buytopia, Wagjag, etc) here

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I ordered one , will see if it's worth it.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by hdempsey View Post
    Still available here in Halifax. Yay! Nice to get a chance to use my WagJag credit from Telus.

oh my! thank you sooo much. they also have orville popcorn for 4.00 i am torn on what to do, i gues si already ordered p and g samplers but... i don't know...not like i don't have enough junk food.

i never find deals on wagjag so i have 15.00 10 from telus credit and 5 from signing up ages ago. maybe i will get one of each,not sure yet!

can someone tell me how to use these?do nyou need a credit card?I hit my credit and typed in 4.00 for the popcorn and get to the final ordering page and says stuff like 'cardholders name too short, 'invalid ccv number etc.
    Last edited by kris10; Wed, May 30th, 2012 at 01:19 PM.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

WTF? My $10 Telus credit disappeared and it's not letting me get another even though I never redeemed it...........grrr. Slightly annoyed email sent.
    gone shopping!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It is only $7, can we use the $10 code ?

Quote Originally Posted by BCSparkyGirl View Post
    WTF? My $10 Telus credit disappeared and it's not letting me get another even though I never redeemed it...........grrr. Slightly annoyed email sent.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

used my telus wag jag credit for the first time on this one!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    267 (100%)

for the Telus customers, do we get a $10.00 credit every month?
    Click here to view my Wishlist & Tradelist!

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Last edited by c_mcarthur; Wed, May 30th, 2012 at 01:55 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kris10 View Post
    oh my! thank you sooo much. they also have orville popcorn for 4.00 i am torn on what to do, i gues si already ordered p and g samplers but... i don't know...not like i don't have enough junk food.

i never find deals on wagjag so i have 15.00 10 from telus credit and 5 from signing up ages ago. maybe i will get one of each,not sure yet!

can someone tell me how to use these?do nyou need a credit card?I hit my credit and typed in 4.00 for the popcorn and get to the final ordering page and says stuff like 'cardholders name too short, 'invalid ccv number etc.
    Yes, you'll probably need a credit card. I've noticed on a lot of the group coupon sites that you need a credit card even if it's free.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Teenah20 View Post
    for the Telus customers, do we get a $10.00 credit every month?
    Yep!

Check out this thread here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/271962-...tomers-canada/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You do get a $10 credit each month but if you used your previous credit on the last day of the month (like me) apparently that counts to your current month so you won't receive a credit.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    Yes, you'll probably need a credit card. I've noticed on a lot of the group coupon sites that you need a credit card even if it's free.
    If Wagjag needs your credit card # to complete the order then you aren't using your credit balance. I made that mistake on my first purchase, since they don't automatically use your credits and I ended up being billed for it. Be sure when you order that you click the Wagjag bucks in the brackets to open up where you can add it to the order. It won't ask for credit card info if your credit balance is enough to cover the cost.

I'd also be weary of the $4 popcorn deal, it doesn't include shipping in the price. For me shipping would be an extra $7.83, making it $11.83, not a good deal at all.

I think it's weird that they are charging $ for a sampler, but I'm happy I found something to use my Telus credit on before it expired tomorrow. I wouldn't pay my own money for one but for soon to expire credit sure
    Earn Paypal $ or Amazon gift cards every week doing searches and surveys with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/xXtiggerXx
    Earn quick money with short/easy surveys from Legerweb: https://legerweb.com/FOF6P

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xXtiggerXx View Post
    If Wagjag needs your credit card # to complete the order then you aren't using your credit balance. I made that mistake on my first purchase, since they don't automatically use your credits and I ended up being billed for it. Be sure when you order that you click the Wagjag bucks in the brackets to open up where you can add it to the order. It won't ask for credit card info if your credit balance is enough to cover the cost.

I'd also be weary of the $4 popcorn deal, it doesn't include shipping in the price. For me shipping would be an extra $7.83, making it $11.83, not a good deal at all.

I think it's weird that they are charging $ for a sampler, but I'm happy I found something to use my Telus credit on before it expired tomorrow. I wouldn't pay my own money for one but for soon to expire credit sure
    I agree totally with you. Me too used the credit to purchase this. I hope they post something that is 3$ LOL so that i can use rest of the credit

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Thanks so much, I just found out about my $10 Telus credit here on SC and now I found this great deal that I can use it on the day before it would have expired! So I get more free samples and coupons! YAY!

I made the mistake of entering my credit card, but something didn't sit well with me, and when I checked my balance it was still at $10. I called the 1-855-4-WAGJAG number and got a really nice customer service rep who instantly refunded my purchase and talked me through how to use my credit. Very helpful and didn't make me feel more like an idiot than I already did! LOL.

Hooked on coupons
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

This is for Telus costumers who get the $10 credit on WagJag every month.

https://www.wagjag.com/?wagjag=74976&city=63

The deal only costs $7 with your $10 credit, its free !!!

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponDude View Post
    This is for Telus costumers who get the $10 credit on WagJag every month.

https://www.wagjag.com/?wagjag=74976&city=63

The deal only costs $7 with your $10 credit, its free !!!

already posted numerous times, and merged with group buy thread, as you can only post groupbuy deals in the groupbuy thread.

Page 91 of 123 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast

Thread Information