User Tag List

Page 155 of 365 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 5462
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

not sure if they are gonna put up anything more before it ends so just waste it on wateva u can get.... and if it actually comes.. then good. if not.. then oh well =)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hoping they bring back the patagonia jacket. I have already received movie tickets and chalice set from this website. Very good rewards page.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tobybennett View Post
    hoping they bring back the patagonia jacket. I have already received movie tickets and chalice set from this website. Very good rewards page.
    sorry to say, the jacket is not a valid prize for canadians.
    the people who redeemed for it before are having their pts refunded
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The luggage is gonzo...

LoonieGoalie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I snagged the last luggage....I'm starting to doubt they'll restock much before the end of the month..
    Earn GIFT CARDS AND Prizes!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thecatz33

SUPERPOINTS - Gift Cards and prizes!
    http://superpoints.com/refer/thecatz33

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How long did it take for rewards to come?

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

okay i am still very confused on where to put codes on the websitge if anone can pm me I wold very much appreciate your help,thank you
    W
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WandaJean View Post
    okay i am still very confused on where to put codes on the websitge if anone can pm me I wold very much appreciate your help,thank you
    W
    You can only post one code, on right hand side called invide.

UNless you have a username/password already in that case you need to log out and create a new account.

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thecatz33 View Post
    I snagged the last luggage....I'm starting to doubt they'll restock much before the end of the month..
    lucky

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theguyz View Post
    You can only post one code, on right hand side called invide.

UNless you have a username/password already in that case you need to log out and create a new account.
    You can only have one account per person, so what you are suggesting above is not allowed. Four accounts per address, One account per person, all accounts must be for people over the legal alcohol drinking age in the province in which you reside (i.e. no accounts for your 3 year old kid!).

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

what about my goldfish frank?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thecatz33 View Post
    they have as reward up for a chance to win a VIP trip to the Cannes Film Festival (France) supposed to be 100 points per entry but showing up for 0 points
    Quote Originally Posted by jasaxon View Post
    Those Cannes draw entries went very fast - was at 4000+ this morning and down to under 100 now!

I have a feeling that the "2011 Cannes Film Festival VIP Trip Contest" was not meant for Canadians.

The first mention of the reward in this thread was by thecatz33 on Monday (correct me if I'm wrong). I also believe that the original number of ballots available for club members to claim was 5000.

I remember a similar situation happening with the original stock of Callaway Watches. A couple of weeks after the original stock had all been claimed (I missed out on these, but congratulations to those who were able to get one), I watched as a "New Stock" of Callaway Watches was uploaded...there were 10 in total. They disappeared within a minute and a half of being uploaded to the site, at 7am. I don't know how people are actually awake at that time browsing the La Societe web page, ready to claim a prize do you?

I think the Site Technicians realized, that the rewarded noted on the Canadian website wasn't supposed to be there (not to mention the 0 pts needed to claim it, despite the 100 pt mention in the description) and removed it.

There's very little chance that a reward that had a stock of 5000 would disappear in such a short time.

It's gone from the site now.
    DANGER

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasaxon View Post
    You can only have one account per person, so what you are suggesting above is not allowed. Four accounts per address, One account per person, all accounts must be for people over the legal alcohol drinking age in the province in which you reside (i.e. no accounts for your 3 year old kid!).
    I know that, but surprised a lot of people have no idea where to put and INVITE code, and only way not to see it is if your logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by BobSagget View Post
    what about my goldfish frank?
    Is goldfish of legal drinking age in your province

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    I have a feeling that the "2011 Cannes Film Festival VIP Trip Contest" was not meant for Canadians.

The first mention of the reward in this thread was by thecatz33 on Monday (correct me if I'm wrong). I also believe that the original number of ballots available for club members to claim was 5000.

I remember a similar situation happening with the original stock of Callaway Watches. A couple of weeks after the original stock had all been claimed (I missed out on these, but congratulations to those who were able to get one), I watched as a "New Stock" of Callaway Watches was uploaded...there were 10 in total. They disappeared within a minute and a half of being uploaded to the site, at 7am. I don't know how people are actually awake at that time browsing the La Societe web page, ready to claim a prize do you?

I think the Site Technicians realized, that the rewarded noted on the Canadian website wasn't supposed to be there (not to mention the 0 pts needed to claim it, despite the 100 pt mention in the description) and removed it.

There's very little chance that a reward that had a stock of 5000 would disappear in such a short time.

It's gone from the site now.
    **** EXAMPLE *** NO watches @ this time..... for instant email people!!!!!

Actually alot of people subscribe to threads, so they get instant email( push email to phones ), so if post 10 watches, people subscribe to thread login and check out and claim reward.... very fast.

I subscribe to this thread and is how i found out luggage yesterday, was posted as 8 when i claimed it there was 6 within 10 minutes last one was posted gone.

Addicted To Laughing Cow TrixyLuxx's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (79%)

sounds like a cluster*&&%%

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (96%)

How do u subscribe?

Thread Information