User Tag List

Page 167 of 365 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 5462
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thecatz33 View Post
    me too :-(....I got all excited when I seen the Purolator truck pull up yesterday, but they were only delivering my SOLE sandals
    Same here. I think i am loosing my mind. I was hoping to get my watch till the end of the May(before my husband birthday), but don't think it's gona happened.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BobSagget View Post
    ive given up hoping anything is going to come.
    Agreed...La Societe has really screwed the pooch on this round of rewards.

The Chalice Sets came ridiculously fast, I think in part due to the fact it has their name on it (Branding).
    DANGER

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I think some people are being a little hard on La Societe. Prizes generally take 6-8 weeks to ship out I think and people placed orders at the end of March was it? It's just now been 6 weeks and La Societe has given no indication that these won't come. This is a brand new program and i'm sure they are still trying to work out the hiccups. I know i'm biased because I received an amazing reward from them absolutely painlessly but still...
    Win sweet prizes just for searching!!I have won $200 in GC's for amazon.ca from swagbucks! http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298645

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by clarebear View Post
    I think some people are being a little hard on La Societe. Prizes generally take 6-8 weeks to ship out I think and people placed orders at the end of March was it? It's just now been 6 weeks and La Societe has given no indication that these won't come. This is a brand new program and i'm sure they are still trying to work out the hiccups. I know i'm biased because I received an amazing reward from them absolutely painlessly but still...
    Ya, but I have been waiting since NOVEMBER and FEBRUARY!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasaxon View Post
    Ya, but I have been waiting since NOVEMBER and FEBRUARY!!!
    Me too. I received Chalice Set pretty fast, but my watch i've been waiting since February.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

new codes available:

6109GDL
    4552VZJ
    2995ESP
    0264RAJ

I will remove when they are all gone

http://www.lasocietestellaartois.com/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

New codes available:
    7940UII
    1526WKD
    5887NYL

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by clarebear View Post
    This is not a brand new program. People are missing prizes that they ordered MONTHS ago. Myself personally never received the French Press I ordered back in January.
    People have every right to be frustrated about this program as they feel they have been freely advertising all over Facebook and Twitter the Stella Artois brand with nothing to show for it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Hi,

New code: 4244IIM

Have a great Friday!!

LoonieGoalie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

This is not a brand new program. People are missing prizes that they ordered MONTHS ago. Myself personally never received the French Press I ordered back in January.
    People have every right to be frustrated about this program as they feel they have been freely advertising all over Facebook and Twitter the Stella Artois brand with nothing to show for it.
    +1 well said
    Earn GIFT CARDS AND Prizes!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thecatz33

SUPERPOINTS - Gift Cards and prizes!
    http://superpoints.com/refer/thecatz33

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thecatz33 View Post
    +1 well said
    2nd that.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

All i'm saying is that some people have received rewards. I didn't say people don't have a right to be upset. Of course they do! Whine away....
    Win sweet prizes just for searching!!I have won $200 in GC's for amazon.ca from swagbucks! http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298645

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

okay everyone, lets just relax.
    everyone's entitled to opinions.

Freebies, are Freebies. no guarantees, just the hope that you'll get something for very little work.

now lets all enjoy the weekend, 'cause it's here and it FREE!!!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They have made some changes to the home page... rewards have been removed.

Let's hope that they are making room for new prizes!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

I noticed no one posted this:
    http://www.lasocietestellaartois.com/?q=node/434877

La Société Extended to May 31st, 2011

It is with pleasure that we announce the extension of Stella Artois’ La Société program.

Because of your continued dedication to living la vie, we have extended the program to the end of May, 2011. At that time, La Société’s Beta phase will end, however, we are excited to confirm that we will be introducing a second phase of La Société. 

While we cannot reveal any more details about phase two just yet, we can tell you that the second phase has been designed based on your feedback and as exclusive beta members you will be the first to know about the phase two launch. With the current phase of the program coming to an end, members will have until midnight on May 28, 2011 to earn points and until midnight on May 31, 2011 to redeem points for rewards. 

Knowing that some of you have experienced challenges earning and redeeming points, we will ensure that all earned points have been accounted for and that new prizes continue to be available until the end of the program. In addition, we are working with our partners to deliver claimed rewards as quickly as possible.

We’d like to thank you for being a part of the Beta phase of La Société. As they say in the classics…the best is yet to come! Stay tuned to find out new details on how to gain access to the most premium Stella Artois experiences in the world.

Adieu,

La Société Stella Artois
    Looking for $10 Ticketmaster Gift Codes (from iCoke) - Click HERE or PM me if you got them, THANKS!

Thread Information