User Tag List

Page 207 of 365 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 5462
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by starrynight8765 View Post
    I redeemed for my watch on May 29... no email yet.
    Cool, I can't wait to get another watch redemption on the 29th too
    Looking for $10 Ticketmaster Gift Codes (from iCoke) - Click HERE or PM me if you got them, THANKS!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Hmm, well there goes that theory....
    ahaha. well the other 4's don't seem bad at all =P

I also redeemed on March 23rd and haven't received any emails. So I hope I get the original one =D
    Last edited by cbcws; Mon, May 23rd, 2011 at 08:16 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yah I'd like the original as well lol
    Superpoints referral worth 50 POINTS! http://superpoints.com/bonus/eqyxp8
    happy halloween SC'ers

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

To be honest, while I would like to have ANY free watch, I am glad I am not getting that tommy hilfiger watch. After seeing it on Amazon.com and seeing the customer pictures of the guy wearing it, I thought it was pretty ugly. It looked massive on the guy's wrist and kinda gaudy.

Last edited by BobSagget; Mon, May 23rd, 2011 at 09:28 PM.

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BobSagget View Post
    To be honest, while I would like to have ANY free watch, I am glad I am not getting that tommy hilfiger watch. After seeing it on Amazon.com and seeing the customer pictures of the guy wearing it, I thought it was pretty ugly. It looked massive on the guy's wrist and kinda gaudy.

Yesterday I was at The Bay and saw the watch. Honestly, that's beautiful. Also Kenneth Cole's beautiful. But the 4 watches as for the replacement of the Tommy one, they're beautiful as well. Indeed, any of them is a good treat for Stella Artois rewards members.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I so hope we are not all the victims of a great hoax or scam from Stella (free social advertising etc). I kinda think that some of us would form a lynching party if that was the case.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by prettyunicorns View Post
    I didn't receive the watch replacement email... Anyone in the same boat?
    me neither...looks like i'm getting the original tommy watch
    DANGER

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

today is the big day! everyone ready for redemption... of their STELLA POINTS!!!!!! (can't you tell I'll be soooo excited when I get to stop twittering about my Stella-r vie!
    Today is redemption day! I'm sure of it! And guys don't worry, our stuff is coming!!!! I just want to zero my account! (Can you believe I've been thinking about this all weekend??)

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rickshaw12345 View Post
    I so hope we are not all the victims of a great hoax or scam from Stella (free social advertising etc). I kinda think that some of us would form a lynching party if that was the case.
    Considering that the rewards have started to be delivered (everyone who got their Heys Xcase last week) I doubt that this is a HOAX.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    me neither...looks like i'm getting the original tommy watch
    I am gonna wait until the end of today before I make that claim - there was just one person going through all the Callaway and Tommy watch redemptions and send out the emails. It might take her a few days to get through everyone.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by helpit View Post
    today is the big day! everyone ready for redemption... of their STELLA POINTS!!!!!! (can't you tell I'll be soooo excited when I get to stop twittering about my Stella-r vie!
    Today is redemption day! I'm sure of it! And guys don't worry, our stuff is coming!!!! I just want to zero my account! (Can you believe I've been thinking about this all weekend??)
    Yep, I spent the better part of the weekend FBing & twittering away building up my account and my wife's. We have lots of points waiting to be spent.
    Don't know if it will be today though - I think there will be a release tomorrow and then again on Thursday (maybe new rewards and then a restock) and then the big final release on Tuesday of next week.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I have promoted from their site just now and have not received any points for this. Any idea why?

I promote about once 3 times a week. I don't remember to do it as often as I would like.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoir View Post
    I have promoted from their site just now and have not received any points for this. Any idea why?

I promote about once 3 times a week. I don't remember to do it as often as I would like.
    It can take anywhere from 5 minutes to half an hour to get the points credited to your account - it seems to be a manual process on their end where they need to actually add the points.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasaxon View Post
    It can take anywhere from 5 minutes to half an hour to get the points credited to your account - it seems to be a manual process on their end where they need to actually add the points.

Ok I will keep an eye on it, but this has been going on for a couple of weeks. I have asked the question on their Facebook Page hoping to get a reply today!

Thanks for quick response.

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

im guessing we'll hear about people in the west getting their luggage today but that's probably about it.

Thread Information