User Tag List

Page 257 of 365 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 5462
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanyhungry View Post
    Anybody have a phone number of any kind?
    Quote Originally Posted by rock View Post
    This is the the number for marketing. 1-800-342-5283 They are based in St. Louis

As for smashed rewards people are claiming that is 100% UPS if marked fragile......worse case you get a replacement from rewards company, or insurance $ for insured breakage :p

Honestly reading these posts no-one has proven with image, as these are very well packages and very string cups, i even dropped mine this morning on floor and no damage.

I find this very appoling..... requesting and posting this info.

What you gonna do call and whine about when rewards get shipped, or gives us extra day to redeem or.... any contest or freebie is taken at what it is and if it ships it ships if not it doesn't.

Personally why not post your # and we will all call you and harrass you till we get rewards....do you think cause you call them they will ship only yours out 1st and priority....

The promotion concept was great, but the organization lacked.

lets see we have about 10 regulars here who have posted they at least had enough points for 1 of each item, so they are receiving $400+ in rewards for a few minutes of there time each day...hell a $100 watch coull be claimed on 20 minutes work.

Rewards were and are overkill for the promotion.

Its obvious they read emails and respond once in a while, as well as FB and TW, but you can tell probably 3 people running or organized it ( webmaster, rachel and someone from promotion center )

I have receive chalice, luggage and bodums and if other rewards comes its a bonus, as i thought these would never come.

So come on post your # and we will harass you like you intend to harass them.

PS. anyone copy the post from FB about eleite members, i am assuming it was mr. I who posted bs and deleted.
    Last edited by theguyz; Wed, Jun 1st, 2011 at 08:57 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasaxon View Post
    I think we are DONE. I can't see them keeping their promise and posting NEW rewards later tonight. Hope I am wrong.

They never implied new rewards only stated to keep watching for updates.....and they did put new stock in, they posts and replies were to make sure everyone got a reward, not everyone use up there posts.....many read into there vague posts and assumed things.

I just hop the webmaster closes the site properly without looking the database of orders :p

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by theguyz View Post
    They never implied new rewards only stated to keep watching for updates.....and they did put new stock in, they posts and replies were to make sure everyone got a reward, not everyone use up there posts.....many read into there vague posts and assumed things.

I just hop the webmaster closes the site properly without looking the database of orders :p
    La Société Stella Artois CAN
    Don't forget to keep redeeming your points. All points must be redeemed by May 31, 2011. We'll continue to add new rewards for your enjoyment!

La Société Rewards

May 20 at 2:21pm via Stella Artois · Like · · Share

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by daystar View Post
    La Société Stella Artois CAN
    Don't forget to keep redeeming your points. All points must be redeemed by May 31, 2011. We'll continue to add new rewards for your enjoyment!

La Société Rewards

May 20 at 2:21pm via Stella Artois · Like · · Share

As stated before the new can refer to NEW stock, which they did fill up. And everyone had chance to redeem and save up for the jasper wildlife tour. As well they stated the new rewards numeroud times even back in February.....most likely a cut and paste response

As well i don't condon what they did or stated.... but always different ways to read into anything stated.
    Last edited by theguyz; Wed, Jun 1st, 2011 at 10:26 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Received :

2 movie tickets cineplex odeon
    2 chalice set
    1 movie St-Elmo Fire's
    1 Heys Luggage
    4 sets of Bodum Mug

Still Waiting

Couple of Fighter Dvd Movie
    3 Tommy Hilfiger Watch
    1 Kenneth Cole Watch
    5 Heys Eco-Sport
    3 Sony Headphones
    3 Grill BBQ Set

Ok ok..stella marketing is bad for quick response but..All this prizes for free... So nice

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

wow, did you make enough accounts?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BobSagget View Post
    wow, did you make enough accounts?

Wow, reasons like this why many rewards where taken quickly. When well deserving person using site on occasion lost points and couldn't redeem rewards.

I wonder who's rewards will end up on ebay./craig/kijiji/etc for sale.

Greedy is all i can say
    Last edited by theguyz; Wed, Jun 1st, 2011 at 10:35 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My reward will not end's up on Ebay or else. For my family and friends they dont want to waste couple minutes for these.

Enjoy .

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theguyz View Post
    As for smashed rewards people are claiming that is 100% UPS if marked fragile......worse case you get a replacement from rewards company, or insurance $ for insured breakage :p

Honestly reading these posts no-one has proven with image, as these are very well packages and very string cups, i even dropped mine this morning on floor and no damage.

I find this very appoling..... requesting and posting this info.

What you gonna do call and whine about when rewards get shipped, or gives us extra day to redeem or.... any contest or freebie is taken at what it is and if it ships it ships if not it doesn't.

Personally why not post your # and we will all call you and harrass you till we get rewards....do you think cause you call them they will ship only yours out 1st and priority....

The promotion concept was great, but the organization lacked.

lets see we have about 10 regulars here who have posted they at least had enough points for 1 of each item, so they are receiving $400+ in rewards for a few minutes of there time each day...hell a $100 watch coull be claimed on 20 minutes work.

Rewards were and are overkill for the promotion.

Its obvious they read emails and respond once in a while, as well as FB and TW, but you can tell probably 3 people running or organized it ( webmaster, rachel and someone from promotion center )

I have receive chalice, luggage and bodums and if other rewards comes its a bonus, as i thought these would never come.

So come on post your # and we will harass you like you intend to harass them.

PS. anyone copy the post from FB about eleite members, i am assuming it was mr. I who posted bs and deleted.
    Don't get you panties all bunched up. She asked for a phone # which is on their website for all to view! If she or anyone else wants to call to complain or leave a positive comment that's their business not yours! Since when is calling a company to make a complaint harassment? Now a few people have abused the website by having multiple accounts....but there's nothing I can do about it. They seem to be the ones who get their rewards first. I still have not received 1 reward.......guess I should have opened 6 accounts.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

their website registration says Limit one (1) Account per person / four (4) Accounts per household - so he decided to have 4 accounts for his family and did the tweeting for them and got the rewards and gave it to them - he has made his family happy by showering them with gifts - that feels pleasant to imagine.

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Except he's made at least 5 accounts. Who knows how many others have made ordering for their "family".
    Like theguyz said, I wonder how much stuff we will see on kijiji.

While you may feel pleasant imagining this guy operating multiple accounts all in the names of family members, I'd feel more pleasant knowing more individuals on this site got at least one reward.
    Last edited by BobSagget; Wed, Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:24 AM.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quit quibbling folks , no one can stop anyone from doing what's legally allowed by the site itself , I was tempted to make another account in a family member's name , but didn't because I couldn't cope with one , so if someone has the time, energy ...(motivation was there by the bushels) then good for them
    The site is still up and about , same as y'day, gives me faint hope that they just might come up with something new, so I'll be watching it on and off ....or else ....I'll hope that they come back better than before , what an amazing bunch of rewards they had
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Except he's made at least 5 accounts. Who knows how many others have made ordering for their "family".
    Like theguyz said, I wonder how much stuff we will see on kijiji.

While you may feel pleasant imagining this guy operating multiple accounts all in the names of family members, I'd feel more pleasant knowing more individuals on this site got at least one reward.
    You posted while I was typing my post so I read it only after posting mine .....all I can say is "different strokes for different folks"
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by donnaG View Post
    You posted while I was typing my post so I read it only after posting mine .....all I can say is "different strokes for different folks"
    To be honest, I know people will do it no matter what if Stella doesn't put a stop to it. I just dislike reading posts from some who receive nothing after saving up a lot of points while others chime in and post their "score".

If you abused the program you could at least keep it to yourself.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

To be honest, I know people will do it no matter what if Stella doesn't put a stop to it. I just dislike reading posts from some who receive nothing after saving up a lot of points while others chime in and post their "score".

If you abused the program you could at least keep it to yourself.
    agreed - well said BobSagget

Thread Information