User Tag List

Page 220 of 365 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 5462
    Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

So anyone receive their blu-ray? I thought it was suspicious that only a SINGLE person on Facebook claimed to have received it yesterday via UPS. Not only that but she says she's in Ontario. You would think the majority of the people who redeemed for that item would be in Ontario and would have mentioned if they got it?

I dunno, seems a little strange. I want my watch more than anything though

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I redeemed for that blue ray....haven't gotten it...
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by BobSagget View Post
    So anyone receive their blu-ray? I thought it was suspicious that only a SINGLE person on Facebook claimed to have received it yesterday via UPS. Not only that but she says she's in Ontario. You would think the majority of the people who redeemed for that item would be in Ontario and would have mentioned if they got it?

I dunno, seems a little strange. I want my watch more than anything though
    I was thinking the same thing... maybe they just posted it to stir up trouble!

Let the witch hunt begin! LOL

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by awhit066 View Post

Nice emoticon...but i don't think they used flame throwers on witch hunts. LoL
    DANGER

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by awhit066 View Post

I didn't get mine either (and I was the first one to post that i got my Heys luggage). They didn't mention when they actually redeemed for it (I redeemed on April 6) so maybe that is something to consider (although that wasn't how it worked with the luggage (everyone got theirs the same day as everyone else in the area regardless of when they claimed the prize.
    Does seem suspicious, but I won't join the witch hunt just yet.

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Oh I am not going to be mad if the person lied (although I would find it a little pathetic to make that up). I just am skeptical that they are being truthful because you'd think we'd have at least ONE other person posting that they've received it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The only thing I received so far was the challis set, am still waiting for the luggage, watch etc that I ordered when they were posted....sigh....I don't hold out much hope though

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rickshaw12345 View Post
    The only thing I received so far was the challis set, am still waiting for the luggage, watch etc that I ordered when they were posted....sigh....I don't hold out much hope though
    Maybe you luggage was the one that Bob posted about not having the complete address and UPS sending the 'card'?

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Rickshaw,

Do you live in an apartment?
    I think a lot of orders that are being shipped to apartments might be stuck in transit with UPS due to errors on the labels.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by BobSagget View Post
    Rickshaw,

Do you live in an apartment?
    I think a lot of orders that are being shipped to apartments might be stuck in transit with UPS due to errors on the labels.
    Nope, I live in a house in Calgary, however I did have to use both address fields to complete my address and I am guessing that's where they f$%ked up.....excuse my language.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rickshaw12345 View Post
    Nope, I live in a house in Calgary, however I did have to use both address fields to complete my address and I am guessing that's where they f$%ked up.....excuse my language.
    Have you contacted Rachel about this yet? They may be able to get you some sort of tracing info, etc.

They were really helpful when I got the woman's version of the Callaway watch in helping to get me another one. They are aware of the 2 address line issue that the fulfillment center had, so i would hope they would be cooperative. As far as the Tommy watch - I don't believe that anyone has gotten it yet - did you get an mail about the 4 substitute watches?

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

It seems you can put in random UPS tracking numbers (by just editing the end numbers) and find random luggage orders. I guess if you really wanted to try you could just keep editing the numbers til you found your shipment, haha.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasaxon View Post
    Have you contacted Rachel about this yet? They may be able to get you some sort of tracing info, etc.

They were really helpful when I got the woman's version of the Callaway watch in helping to get me another one. They are aware of the 2 address line issue that the fulfillment center had, so i would hope they would be cooperative. As far as the Tommy watch - I don't believe that anyone has gotten it yet - did you get an mail about the 4 substitute watches?
    Didn't get an email about the watch but got this from Rachel:
    Hi There,

We are working as fast as possible to fulfill everyone's rewards. We don't have any time estimates, but assure you we will get to your prize as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience!

Rachel

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

about the address issue from facebook

Ray Lee
    I have heard that some people have problems to the addresses printed on the Heys case package they received today. Some people living in condo put the suite number on the 2nd line. But the suite number is not printed out for whatever reasons. Only the street address is there. Would La Societe Stella Artois ensure that both lines of the addresses that we enter to the form are printed properly for all future shipments? Otherwise, the points we try so hard to gather are useless if we don't get the package for this reason.

May 19 at 5:58pm · Like ·

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I've yet to receive anything and have so far ordered the chalice set, heys luggage, tommy watch, bodum cups, grill set, michael kors watch and keys bag

Thread Information