User Tag List

Page 298 of 365 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 5462
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by helpit View Post
    FYI...
    Just got the fossil watch delivery from Canpar. 6:00pm in North York part of Toronto. Silver.
    Does it have a white face like the one Bob Sagget posted?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The next thing you know is that you are going to get Airplane earbuds because they ran out of Sony headphones to send. xD

Because you know...that's the "next best thing" they had

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cbcws View Post
    The next thing you know is that you are going to get Airplane earbuds because they ran out of Sony headphones to send. xD

Because you know...that's the "next best thing" they had
    Heys bag replaced with walmart shopping bag, grill set replaced with chopsticks and Kenneth Cole now becomes mickey mouse! and they'll tell you that after they've shipped them out and then blame the suppliers!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rickshaw12345 View Post
    Heys bag replaced with walmart shopping bag, grill set replaced with chopsticks and Kenneth Cole now becomes mickey mouse! and they'll tell you that after they've shipped them out and then blame the suppliers!
    I'd take Mickey Mouse! Those watches are collectibles!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You guys are so funny... haha.... but I'm afraid of only getting a 'sorry' letter because the supplier runs out everything, not even have any replacement.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kida59 View Post
    You guys are so funny... haha.... but I'm afraid of only getting a 'sorry' letter because the supplier runs out everything, not even have any replacement.
    What makes you think you'd get a sorry letter!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Are we being too cynical here? I mean it was all for free-ish. Or have we every right to complain about poorly run organizations no matter what?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

After reading through the comments from their facebook, this is what I guess.

What makes you think you'd get a sorry letter!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It continues to baffle me how a large multinational corporation (InBev) can continue to run this promo and treat what should be their most loyal consumers with such disrespect. First it is lack of email communication and ignoring us completely, then it is supplying false information, then it is blaming the 'other guy' while continuing to string us along and provide very shallow excuses.
    The items were not free - we had to earn points by doing things according to the rules that they established (and those things included promoting their brand continuously to our friends and contacts).
    I am almost done with Stella and InBev - I can't believe that I will have to stop drinking Keith's because of this! They better get things right on the last 4 rewards they committed to supplying (KC watch (not hopeful on that one), Heys EcoBag, Sony headphones and the Grill Pro 10 pc set).
    I wonder if the US promo is having the same issues?? I will have to touch base with my buddy in NYC to see if he has gotten the stuff he redeemed for.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You know what. Even we are complaining, they are not going to change, so just accept it... but for lots of people, they are probably very disappointed about the program itself although some of the rewards they offer looks great. People need to keep asking, complaining, chasing in order to get the rewards. This will drive them nuts and crazy .... With this good reward, we should enjoy this kind of program and having lots of fun, but this one is giving us hard time in our daily life.

There is something we probably don't know.....You see they keep delay the Beta phrase and not sending out rewards. Until they finalize the last date of the beta, then they start sending out some rewards. I guess they got new budget for phrase 2 from Stella .....

They also promised sending out rewards 2 weeks ago, but the account verification delays their process (they claim). However, many people got confirmation that they will receive the Tommy or Callaway watch 2 weeks ago. All the sudden, everyone receives the Fossil, I guess this 2 weeks they were negotiating with NewLine Incentive about the Fossil offers.

Are we being too cynical here? I mean it was all for free-ish. Or have we every right to complain about poorly run organizations no matter what?
    Last edited by kida59; Tue, Jun 21st, 2011 at 11:01 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They just find every ways so that they can spend less money on the promotion. I guess we can just hope and there is nothing we can do.

Quote Originally Posted by jasaxon View Post
    It continues to baffle me how a large multinational corporation (InBev) can continue to run this promo and treat what should be their most loyal consumers with such disrespect. First it is lack of email communication and ignoring us completely, then it is supplying false information, then it is blaming the 'other guy' while continuing to string us along and provide very shallow excuses.
    The items were not free - we had to earn points by doing things according to the rules that they established (and those things included promoting their brand continuously to our friends and contacts).
    I am almost done with Stella and InBev - I can't believe that I will have to stop drinking Keith's because of this! They better get things right on the last 4 rewards they committed to supplying (KC watch (not hopeful on that one), Heys EcoBag, Sony headphones and the Grill Pro 10 pc set).
    I wonder if the US promo is having the same issues?? I will have to touch base with my buddy in NYC to see if he has gotten the stuff he redeemed for.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The walmart shopping bag will come with a price tag $70, chopsticks with a price tag $40

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

don't get me wrong. I'm actually not on the "this isn't free! it's all my hard work poured into getting points!". Au contraire, i'm very much of a "if it comes, it comes!" (like any contest/freebies).

But here, it's the disappointment you get when you sign up for that free 500mL sample online, and then you get a 2mL sample in the mail.YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN.

But hey, at least let's laugh it off. And whoever's that wein person fighting the fight on facebook, thanks on behalf on my dissapointed self =]

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I know its free, but I am DREADING getting the third Fossil watch, its sooooo heavy
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by donnaG View Post
    I know its free, but I am DREADING getting the third Fossil watch, its sooooo heavy
    My left arm has massive muscles now... and yes it is because of the heavy watch and nothing else...............you know what I mean............yes you do...........uhu..............all that Wii game playing!

Page 298 of 365 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 ... LastLast

Thread Information