User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

This is my baby dog Sable. She is really special to me because during all my problems with my Dad last year, the dog would not leave my side. She knows everything, she is such a smart dog. Well on this occasion, I walked passed her and she rolled over so I could rub her tummy. She lies there all the time, waiting for handouts of pettings and baby talk. She is a big suckie baby LOL

Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

KELOWNA SINCE 1990 ILUVMYPUGTOADIE's Avatar
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

This is great! I'm going to wait and pick a good one! Just wondering if as recent as this summer is good?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ILUVMYPUGTOADIE View Post
    This is great! I'm going to wait and pick a good one! Just wondering if as recent as this summer is good?

Yep this summer should be fine

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

This is my kitty, Bentley. He was the runt of the litter and is very small yet mighty! I cannot have fresh flowers in the house anymore because he loves to knock them over and eat them, same with any kind of plants; he'll dig in the dirt, chew the leaves off and make a heck of a mess, but I love him anyways! This cat is quite the character! He flies around the house at warp speed and doesn't stop for anything in his way, even the 150lb chocolate lab!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Vanille ( Vanilla), our Easter ambassador: don't buy rabbits for Easter, buy chocolate
    She is also a spy among bunnies at times, just to run away with a carrot or a piece of parsley

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

omigosh there are some cute pets out there !! I have to find a good pic of my furr ball LOL or take some new ones =)

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

This is my pup Roxy. She's the sweetest little pup I have ever met. She just LOVES people; when we go to the dog park, just has to greet everyone before taking off to play with the other dogs. She is a total cuddler, but also has boundless energy, and is extremely mischievous.

Open a Tangerine bank account (formerly ING ) using my Orange Key (14507658S1), deposit $100 and we both get $25! Right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Pet Names: Fluffy & Patches (born July 31 - same as my b-day, hehe)

Story: Fluffy is my big baby and she thinks she is Queen, sorry...KNOWS she is Queen. This is her second litter of kittens and Patches is the one we decided to keep as well. Fluffy at first was not too keen on this though, lol, she made it known by leaving "presents" for us in our beds (from leaves she dragged in from outside to using it as a litter box). She has now stopped this however and her and her daughter live in harmony, hehe. Although, she still needs to feel as if she is number one....or else!

Last edited by Dayanara; Mon, Nov 8th, 2010 at 12:29 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pet Name: Mikie
    Relation: I'm his Mommy!
    Story: Mikie is a wild kitty. Daily, he stalks, he hunts, he creeps quietly along the floor, carefully tailing one of his unsuspecting sisters before pouncing on her, receiving a gleeful squeak as a reward before she tears after him, to give him the payback he deserves. He runs quickly from here to there, through room after room, leaving a mass of chaos in his wake; overturned water dishes, flyers that have been swept all across the living room, all for the sake of the thrill of being king of the "jungle". But occasionally, the big, bad wildman known as Mikie takes a break from wrecking havoc, napping happily on his blankie, purring so loudly it vibrates the whole couch.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is Henry

Henry is 4 months old Yorkshire Terrier. He enjoying his day by sleeping or playing with my other dog buffy, a chihubahua. Henry enjoys being with people, is very friendly, playful all the time and hyperactive.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Some extreamly cute pics entered so far!!! Going to be some very hard choices to make!!!!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

This is Harley. Actually his full name is Harlequin Bartholomew Zubadiah(Zub for short) our last name He is our normally lively 5 year old caramel coloured Kanga-Poo. He's part poodle and part kangaroo .

Here is what I found him up to after DH and I went on one of our walks to my parents place which is 7 miles away or 11 kms. No need to worry, he did not walk the entire way. DH and I did carry him in our backpack when we went up the steep hills. Needless to say he was not interested in going for walks for a long time after . He decided to catch som Zzzz's while on the couch with thr TV on!. Cheeky Monkey

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

Pet Name : Shandy
    Story: I was driving to work one rainy day when I saw a furry body curled up against the inside curb of the highway. My first thought was "that's so sad", and I saw her look up at me as I drove by. At first I thought I was seeing things but said to myself, I have to drive back and check. I'll never be able to live with myself if I don't check. When I drove back and waled to where I saw the cat, she saw me and stood up and meowed at me as if to say "Finally! I was waiting for you!" I picked her up and checked her over, not believing that she w s not hurt at all. As I drove back home (late for work that day ), she crawled into my lap and slept there all the way home. She is the best cat, never gets into trouble and is one of my best friends.

Designer clothes (including kids) at great prices! Be my first Haute Look referral!
    http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CShaw223

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bill & Ned

Bill and Ned are my and my fiance's kitty cats. Our kitten Ned is such a big fan of his big brother Bill that he follows him around all day and copies everything he does - including his unique laying positions!

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

is there a specified date this picture has to be taken before? i have a pic from a few months ago=)
    My referral link to ShopperArmy! You and I will both share $5 once you reach $10!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information