User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: GST/HST , OSTC , OSTTB , WITB , UCCB , CCTB , etc Payment Schedule Below :)

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

So sorry! A friend was looking for the thread so I bumped it up. Didn't notice the info from the first post was gone.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ssbean View Post
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    yeah! Do know a secret you'd like to share with us?
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbean View Post
    So sorry! A friend was looking for the thread so I bumped it up. Didn't notice the info from the first post was gone.
    hee hee, ok false alarm then.

Just ignore this bump

ssbean likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Ontario Sales Tax Credit would have been direct-deposited today.
    HST amount-October 5.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Ontario Trillium Benefit-comes in on Nov. 9 direct deposit. Cheques show up within 5 business days of that date.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (75%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Ontario Trillium Benefit-comes in on Nov. 9 direct deposit. Cheques show up within 5 business days of that date.
    So after a year of not getting GST/HST anything, I finally got a payment of $198 on Friday.

I was common law for a year, recently became single as of Sept 1. any reason why I would get it on Friday???
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/erinjuly4 Join Swagbucks!! Best site to earn free gift cards!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (75%)

Quote Originally Posted by erinjuly4 View Post
    So after a year of not getting GST/HST anything, I finally got a payment of $198 on Friday.

I was common law for a year, recently became single as of Sept 1. any reason why I would get it on Friday???
    Just quite confusing to me. It says GST/HST. Which is all fine but I never recieved that much befre, so perhaps they are back paying me from Sept 1 till now??

I haven't gotten my "reciept" yet from them so I'm just confused.

Hopefully I get the November 9 payment thing though. Stilll back to being new to these payments haha. After not getting them for 1.5 yrs and now being back on a tiny salary I should be qualified for most things.

Thanks if anyone can help me.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/erinjuly4 Join Swagbucks!! Best site to earn free gift cards!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by erinjuly4 View Post
    Just quite confusing to me. It says GST/HST. Which is all fine but I never recieved that much befre, so perhaps they are back paying me from Sept 1 till now??

I haven't gotten my "reciept" yet from them so I'm just confused.

Hopefully I get the November 9 payment thing though. Stilll back to being new to these payments haha. After not getting them for 1.5 yrs and now being back on a tiny salary I should be qualified for most things.

Thanks if anyone can help me.
    Yes it looks like a retroactive GST/HST pay. ( not sure )

If you are commonlaw only one person gets it , not both . So far your commonlaw partner might have been getting it on the behalf of both of you .

Now that you are single , maybe they are paying you retroactively.

------------------------------.....---------------....-.-----

If you have a spouse or common-law partner, be sure to complete the information concerning your spouse or common-law partner in the Identification area on page 1 of your return. Include his or her net income, even if it is zero. Enter his or her social insurance number if it is not on your personal label or if you are not attaching a label. Without this information, your application may be delayed.

Only one of you can apply for the credit.

No matter which one of you applies, the credit will be the same.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Yes its usually the 10 th of each month , but Nov 10 th is a Sat. , so it should be deposited on Friday instead

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (75%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Yes it looks like a retroactive GST/HST pay. ( not sure )

If you are commonlaw only one person gets it , not both . So far your commonlaw partner might have been getting it on the behalf of both of you .

Now that you are single , maybe they are paying you retroactively.

------------------------------.....---------------....-.-----

If you have a spouse or common-law partner, be sure to complete the information concerning your spouse or common-law partner in the Identification area on page 1 of your return. Include his or her net income, even if it is zero. Enter his or her social insurance number if it is not on your personal label or if you are not attaching a label. Without this information, your application may be delayed.

Only one of you can apply for the credit.

No matter which one of you applies, the credit will be the same.
    Ya, neither of us ended up getting it because our combined income made us owe the government of course.

But as of Sept 1 I am no longer common law, I guess retroactive pay is a good thing

Wonder if I'll get the Nov 9 pay!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Your status on Sept. 1 will play into your 2012 income tax return if filed by end of April 2013>for July 2013 payments.
    I'm guessing also that the retroactive payment is for past quarterly HST amounts from July and October 2012.
    The OSTC is a monthly deal and based on what you filed for 2011 income tax (your status). So check your account tomorrow (if you are on direct deposit) to see if anything is posted in it.
    If you are not already on CRA direct deposit, you can complete a form to have that apply to future income tax refunds or tax credits. Also set up MyAccount on cra site. You can set it up but CRA has to mail your first password before you can use it. Then you can check the account to see if there is a Notice of Assessment or look at the tax credits that apply to your situation.
    http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/esrvc-srvce.../menu-eng.html

Marital status-question 5-CRA wants to know 90 days after separation.
    http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/bnfts/mrtl/menu-eng.html
    Last edited by Ciel; Thu, Nov 8th, 2012 at 11:35 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (75%)

Your status on Sept. 1 will play into your 2012 income tax return if filed by end of April 2013>for July 2013 payments.
    I'm guessing also that the retroactive payment is for past quarterly HST amounts from July and October 2012.
    The OSTC is a monthly deal and based on what you filed for 2011 income tax (your status). So check your account tomorrow (if you are on direct deposit) to see if anything is posted in it.
    If you are not already on CRA direct deposit, you can complete a form to have that apply to future income tax refunds or tax credits. Also set up MyAccount on cra site. You can set it up but CRA has to mail your first password before you can use it. Then you can check the account to see if there is a Notice of Assessment or look at the tax credits that apply to your situation.
    http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/esrvc-srvce.../menu-eng.html

Marital status-question 5-CRA wants to know 90 days after separation.
    http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/bnfts/mrtl/menu-eng.html

I got the money today!! $113 finally!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bestobdii View Post
    lol, i love the uncle mcguinty comment,that is genius OBD2
    Uncle McGuinty ruined ON , and Daddy Harper is doing a pretty good job at ruining CA .

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hey Mummies!
    Pay day comes early this month!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread Information