User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Coupon Swap??

Stacking ninja....Hija!!! nottinkerbell's Avatar
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

I think it would be great to pit up wishlists and try to bring a little something for everyone coming. I will be. bringing my binder so trades could work too I just don't have my tradelist typed up and posted to be able to do it in advance

So is everyone in favor of posting wishlists and doing up a mini envie for each one coming??
    Have I mentioned I love coupons??

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Sure! Sounds great! I'm all about anything Huggies or Pampers...diapers or wipes...we are far from pull-ups though, so don't worry about them...lol. Any flameless luminairies - though not from the newest pg insert would be great too! All bran bars....sunlight green clean.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

just went t hrough my coupies and started yanking stuff i don't think i'd use and all the new stuff i've gathered over the last two months.. filled a large ziplock! if anyone wants knorr save 1WUB2 i have tons of them (pad format not booklet) quite a few of the new MR clean coupon (think it's save 1WUB2) and lots of chunky soup save $1wub2
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i figure whatever's left in my big baggy will work it's way into the victoria KIV coupon train (a large ziplock that circles around town with about 10 riders on it)

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Great I have tonnes of diaper coupies which I'll bring. I have school aged kids and both are lactose intolerant so I'm always looking for soymilk 1.00+, And stuff for school lunches goldfish, cheese strings, granola bars juice cookies etc. I'm also in need of sone covergirl manufacturer coupons and febeze soy candles for Christmas

I'm also really looking forward to meeting some other SC'rs in person. Should be fun

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i have some for lactaid milk which i had shoved in the bag, my toodles just turned 3 we're trying to get her out of diapers but she does battle a bit (so i do use pampers) and easy ups coupons all over the easy ups coupons

we might be in luck.. i got my brandsaver.ca coupies today! i'll have to spend my eve possibly ripping them up sorting them adding them.. (tomorrow movie yay!)

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

My kids only drink soymilk....they've never had cows milk so when they try it they think its yucky!!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

i am not sure i will have time to go thru and pull out all of the coupons i can't use before then, i will bring all of my coupons (yes midnightly all of them ) and i can quickly go thru them and pull out ones needed for trading...

i have a bunch of multiples of several tear pads coupons b.c i had a contact that gave me then instead of recycling them (she worked for smartsource)

i also have a bunch of the newest brandsaver and another insert from the papers...

and mass amounts of other coupons

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

if lady_arianna is bringing all her coupons we're in for a mighty sight!

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    if lady_arianna is bringing all her coupons we're in for a mighty sight!

I'm excited!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

bah this darn cough has not gone away yet! i sound like a heavy smoker so much so it gives me a migraine.. sounds like i won't be doing the movie tonight grrr thank goodness it was carried over for another weekend so i can go next weekend (i'm 110% blaming my mom for this) lets hope sanity and health is back on wednesday or i'll be highly drugged up lol

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I really want to make it but my parents may be coming out from the Interior so I'm not sure 100%. But I'll have some "baby" coupons for you!! I also have some save (I think?) soy milk coupons.

lady_ariana's stash may put me to shame! Lol. I can't believe you got all those in store coupons! I thought I was doing well but I just started seriously using coupons a few months ago.

You can see my general wishlist linked through my profile, I'm really not tooo picky! But in particular right now I'm really looking for brandsaver (flyer/.ca) Covergirl coupons, Crest Whitestrips coupons (hopefully the mysterious $7 off one that I've never seen- I have the brandsampler box coupon and the .ca!), Kraft coupons, any granola bars or cereal coupons, garnier haircare, L'oreal studio line products, etc.

Oh and Midnightly-I haven't even picked up my Inception tickets yet, whoops. I'm excited to see it because the bf and I meant to go when it first came out but just never made it! Why can't you get anyone to go see movies with you? Silly people missing out!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh and I'd absolutely love the Knorr Save $1 WUB 2. We eat too many sidekicks and such things..no time for proper cooking for just 2!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kayley View Post
    Oh and I'd absolutely love the Knorr Save $1 WUB 2. We eat too many sidekicks and such things..no time for proper cooking for just 2!
    i have a stack of them that i can share out i have ones that came in a knorr booklet over the summer, they expire dec 31, and there was 2 of the same upc in the booklet

i don't have a lot of the brand new in store coupons (other than terry's chocolate oranges) and i haven't gotten a lot of instore in the past 3 months or so. the town i just moved from didn't have them put up, and i just haven't had time to go out coupon hunting at my new place yet

i do still have a rather decent collect of coupons
    Last edited by lady_arianna; Sun, Nov 14th, 2010 at 02:14 AM.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

kayley you bnest go pick up those tix it was orignally supose to end the 11th! but was extended until 25th.. and i can never find a movie buddy! i don't go to the movies ALOT but i do enjoy going and can never find anyone to join me.. i'm looking forward to harry potter next weekend, and really want to see burlesque. Hubby isn't all up to seeing movies and we don't have a babysitter(and hate the idea of paying yet another $25+ for a babysitter) to see a movie, i'm a huge sidekicks fan also.. the tomato basil spagetti one and the chicken rice.. but i've grabbed soo many of the coupies every time i pass a pad of them i grabbed another stack before i realised i had probably two pads worth lol

i'm pretty sure i have some studio line coupons in my book(and some in my trade bag) i'll have to double check

new coups found today.. alberto styping product $1, fancy feast elegant medleys 1WUB4, 35c handysnacks, $1 starbucks via brew, 50c french's dijon, $5 glade holiday MIR, and a ziplock 6set of holiday baking coupies (6 coups.. 75c shortning, 50c natureegg, 1.50 any splenda, $1 flour, 60c condensed milk, 35c evap milk.. though.. the coupon says "with the purchase of any ziplock brand product" pretty much meaning gotta buy something ziploc along with the product)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information