User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

So, as you guys know, I was having issues with my BIL's gf, and we've been looking for a new place.
    Well, every time we found one that was decent and not too far from DH's work (we were looking for under 2 1/2 hours total travel time) it would get snatched up, or just didn't pan out.
    Well, we were losing hope and had decided to just tough it out and DH would transfer closer to here, so we could save money and move out in a few months instead. But, well, as soon as that 'Witch with a B' found out, she started stealing my clothes.
    I first noticed it on Halloween. I went to put on one of my only 2 pairs of skinny jeans, and they were missing! As were my other pair of skinny jeans and 2 of my cardigans. I told my MIL, and she agreed, they took it. But she offered to replace them if I just let it drop. Well, silly me, I did (now I think I should've reported her to the police...not much would've been done, but maybe she would've been scared straight...but yeah, hindsight and all that). Anywho, she did it again!!! I noticed last Friday some of my jeans were missing, and I told my MIL that day..again, she offered to buy them.
    Well, my MIL went to the hospital that night (but I thought they all went to a party, since it was mentioned earlier that day) and it was DH, the Witch and I.
    So she was doing laundry, and I decided I'd go snoop and see if my clothes were in there...well, they were! So I went upstairs, and she came back down. Apparently I forgot to turn back on the dryer (I know, I know, stupid me!) and we came back down later, and caught her rifling through my dresser. I told her to get out, and she went into the laundry room and called someone (I think my BIL) and said she would text if she needed to be bailed out of jail for beating my a**.
    Well, I thought I'd take the high road and just call my MIL so they could come back, and disaster averted. Well, she heard me on the phone, and told me to 'take my fat a** down there and say it to her face'.
    So I went down, and she walked out with a board in her hand!!! I mean a really long board, pretty thick, and had some nails in it (it was from putting walls on the laundry room).
    So she was laughing and saying something, but I just ignored her and waited until I could lunge and grab the board, so she couldn't hit me with it. Well, when I grabbed it, while my head was still down, she yanked my hair! And we ended up pulling each others hair, and I got in a few punches, but then she tried to gouge my eyes out and strangle me! I currently have a long and deep scratch mark in the middle of my throat, one on my forehead, and a few around my eyes. I did have a mark right under my lip, but that one was shallow, so it's gone already.
    Well, at least I held my own. I got the board from her (she had it held between her arm and her knee while she was scratching me) and I whacked her upside the head with it. She ran upstairs crying and dropped her phone.
    So, the police came and made her leave for the night...but my inlaws are letting her stay, cause oh woe is her, no one wants her in their house, so she has nowhere to go. So, they're making my BIL give us $150 a month to pay for our rent, so we could have an easier time finding a place.

Long story short (if you don't want to read all that) I felt a bit more urgent need and finally found the place! It's perfect and we're moving in officially on Saturday, but we put some items in there today.
    Thank god.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Wow! Sounds like a good time to get going, thats crazy! What a loonie witch you had to deal with.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

my Goodness..she sounds crazy....and you having the baby there and all, definately not a healthy home...good thing you found a place.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

So glad you found a place. Definately time to get out of there.

Maybe consider a restraining order against her so she doesn't come near you once you leave?
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I hope ya charge the chick with theft...then also go with insane said about restraining order
    Live, Love, Laugh

Stay-at-home kitty mom misslollieputty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

A restraining order isn't a bad idea...especially with a little one. And if you've got marks on your body, photograph them! You might need them later on. Good luck with the new place. You'll definitely be happier there!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jul 20th, 2013 at 10:07 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I already asked after a restraining order, just gotta find some time to get up to the court.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Maybe consider a restraining order against her so she doesn't come near you once you leave?
    You should seriously consider this.

Edit: didnt see the above post.
    Last edited by gryphon; Sun, Nov 14th, 2010 at 01:31 PM.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I hope your ability to pay the rent doesn't hinge on that $150. I can guarantee that BIL won't be handing over the cash once you're out because MIL is obviously a pushover and enabler. Your family needs some serious counselling, be the adult and try to find some help.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

No, we can just make it without the $150, with like..$10 leftover (and that's if DH keeps his current schedule, not if he gets the more hours he was promised).
    But I got my MIL and FIL to sign a paper saying we'd be receiving $40 a week and that they're not allowed to let my BIL nor his gf move into the basement.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post
    No, we can just make it without the $150, with like..$10 leftover (and that's if DH keeps his current schedule, not if he gets the more hours he was promised).
    But I got my MIL and FIL to sign a paper saying we'd be receiving $40 a week and that they're not allowed to let my BIL nor his gf move into the basement.
    What's the significance of the basement? The basement of where you are moving? Then absolutely run and get that restraining order to prevent that!!!

Also get the letter notarized. You can get it done by legal aid (I've do ne it). That way it'll hold up in a lawsuit. Otherwise they can say they were cohersed or something. Cover your butt many times over my dear!
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

No, let them move in down here.
    Because I'm about 99% sure that was one of her biggest motivations in attacking me, they want the basement back.
    They were down here before they got kicked out the first time, and now have DH's tiny old bedroom.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

too many games for me. She needs to grow up. Glad you found a place.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information