User Tag List

Trading Score
    9 (91%)

Does the old navy in Red Deer have a maternity section?? I've been in there a few times and never noticed it before... probably because I wasn't looking
    This thread is currently associated with: Old Navy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yup they do, I'm not sure where it is - since they've renovated I've only been in there once. But I do know they have one

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The website says they carry maternity but I don't recall seeing any maternity stuff since they renovated. I am there a lot and I can't remember seeing anything maternity recently.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I would give them a call - they definitely had a maternity section pre-reno. I haven't had a reason to look recently... And if there is one and you can wait for the 50% off clearance sales you can get some great deals! I got a ton of pants/shirts for under $5 each.
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Trading Score
    9 (91%)

I did just phone them and apparently since the reno they no longer have the maternity section Where else in the city can I buy maternity clothes?? I don't really feel like spending $70 on a pair of jeans at Thyme that I'm never going to wear again!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi'sMama View Post
    I did just phone them and apparently since the reno they no longer have the maternity section Where else in the city can I buy maternity clothes?? I don't really feel like spending $70 on a pair of jeans at Thyme that I'm never going to wear again!
    Have you checked Sears,Zellers and The Bay for maternity wear but I think they would be expensive too.With women having babies all the time you would think there would be more maternity wear stores.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Have you checked Sears,Zellers and The Bay for maternity wear but I think they would be expensive too.With women having babies all the time you would think there would be more maternity wear stores.

No kidding, eh!

Thyme Maternity is quite expensive, imo. Old Navy prob does have betetr prices--if Red Deer has one... but I don;'t think so?!

I got lucky--I wore low rise jeans... and long shirts, lol. My tummy didn't get very big either.

A friend, at the time, went all out and got me some items at Thyme Maternity... I was shocked how much it came to... for so little!!! It was SO SO nice of her, but I would have rather had that money go towards something else if I had know, lol!! But it was so lovely!

Fav pants I got at WM actually. aww, kind of miss being preggers!

Trading Score
    9 (91%)

I'm coming in tomorrow to scout out a few different places. I was okay in my low rise jeans until a few days ago and now I don't have a single pair that fit!!! I've looked at walmart in Olds but their clothing selection is terrible - hopefully I'll have better luck in Red Deer... thanks for all your help ladies!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    No kidding, eh!

Thyme Maternity is quite expensive, imo. Old Navy prob does have betetr prices--if Red Deer has one... but I don;'t think so?!

I got lucky--I wore low rise jeans... and long shirts, lol. My tummy didn't get very big either.

A friend, at the time, went all out and got me some items at Thyme Maternity... I was shocked how much it came to... for so little!!! It was SO SO nice of her, but I would have rather had that money go towards something else if I had know, lol!! But it was so lovely!

Fav pants I got at WM actually. aww, kind of miss being preggers!
    Thyme Maternity is at Bower Mall.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Thyme Maternity is at Bower Mall.
    Correct!

I was with her when she bought things for me.

I meant I didn't think Old Navy still had a maternity section.

Thread Information