User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Well, I imagine a bunch of you are planning on doing a major shop tomorrow.

I'm going to do a bit of Christmas shopping but mostly stockpiling on things that I never get coupons for. No electronics or high value items on my list, I'm sticking to stocking stuffers and will try and stock my medicine cabinet for the next few months.

I expect it to be crazy at the local SDMs - where are you guys shopping? I'll probably stick to my Westmorland Rd location but I wonder if other locations have a greater variety of stock...

Are you buying for Christmas, pleasure, or for stockpiles?
    In your opinion, which SDM has the best variety?
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I wish I hadn't cashed in my points on the last bonus redemption day! I'd love to take advantage this weekend! If I had the points, I'd probably stockpile and get some items for Christmas baking because I am pretty much done my shopping.

I generally go to the North End Shoppers for convenience and they are easy about coupons. I often find that Crown Street has the sale items in stock that other stores are out of though.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I didn't have the points for a redemption either but I made two trips yesterday and between diapers and wipes plus the bonus 18500 and spc 8000 I made enough for the 95000pt redemption!!! However now I'm not sure what to get, lol....hubby and I were thinking of a camera and then some stockpile items but now I'm thinking I may just use the $250 for everyday items, stocking items, diapers, etc....It's a tough decision, lol....

I think I'm addicted to the pts now b/c I was sitting here last night trying to think of the cheapest way to earn another 25000pts as that would give me enough for another $60

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyana'sMommy View Post
    I didn't have the points for a redemption either but I made two trips yesterday and between diapers and wipes plus the bonus 18500 and spc 8000 I made enough for the 95000pt redemption!!!
    Wow! Good for you! What did you buy and how much did you spend to get all those points at once?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

HAHA...I am the same way, I went in today and bought 20 packages of wipes to get the 30,000 points & then the 18,500 for spending $75....my friend thought I was crazy, until I helped her get to 30,000 points today when she only had 2000!

When I got into the van I realized I didn't get the 30,000 bonus points for the wipes, so I had to go back in and they added them right on for me!

So, I spent $70 and have enough for another $125 redemption!

DEBATING on whether to take another trip to Saint John tonight to up my points so I can have another $250 redemption, decisions, decisions!

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by erikkaitlyn View Post
    HAHA...I am the same way, I went in today and bought 20 packages of wipes to get the 30,000 points & then the 18,500 for spending $75....my friend thought I was crazy, until I helped her get to 30,000 points today when she only had 2000!

When I got into the van I realized I didn't get the 30,000 bonus points for the wipes, so I had to go back in and they added them right on for me!

So, I spent $70 and have enough for another $125 redemption!

DEBATING on whether to take another trip to Saint John tonight to up my points so I can have another $250 redemption, decisions, decisions!
    SDM must have been wondering what was going on with all of us buying the wipes b/c I bought 20 packs too, lol....Did you buy the travel size or regular? I noticed that the travel wipes didn't have a sign in front of them (at the Crown St and East locations) so I was iffy about buying them.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Janey View Post
    Wow! Good for you! What did you buy and how much did you spend to get all those points at once?
    I bought 10 chocolate bars to use in my gift baskets, two boxes of diapers, 20 wipes plus misc items so it cost about $130 but everything I bought is something that we use everyday so it wasn't a waste just to get the points. I think Hubby was impressed and I told him to go through their flyer tonight and if he sees anything to email me as he's away for work and can't go with me. Darn what a shame, lol...just kidding.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mamasavesmoola View Post
    Well, I imagine a bunch of you are planning on doing a major shop tomorrow.

I'm going to do a bit of Christmas shopping but mostly stockpiling on things that I never get coupons for. No electronics or high value items on my list, I'm sticking to stocking stuffers and will try and stock my medicine cabinet for the next few months.

I expect it to be crazy at the local SDMs - where are you guys shopping? I'll probably stick to my Westmorland Rd location but I wonder if other locations have a greater variety of stock...

Are you buying for Christmas, pleasure, or for stockpiles?
    In your opinion, which SDM has the best variety?
    I think I'll probably stick with the SDM Westmorland also.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I bought the regular size ones, so that I could use the $1 off coupons, LOL~
    The cashier just shook her head and said that is a whole lot of wipes, then my total was $60ish and she goes oh no you need to spend another $15, I looked at her and said Nope I'm fine! She couldn't believe it that I got the points!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyana'sMommy View Post
    SDM must have been wondering what was going on with all of us buying the wipes b/c I bought 20 packs too, lol....Did you buy the travel size or regular? I noticed that the travel wipes didn't have a sign in front of them (at the Crown St and East locations) so I was iffy about buying them.

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Haha - I scored 10 boxes of wipes (15000pts) 2 bars (1000) 12 Greenworks to bulk up my totall + 2 cottonelle fpcs + 1 vaseline fpc + my spc 8000pts +18500 = 43XXX pts for about $50 out of pocket. That brought me to the 125 redemption level on DH card. In the end, I will redeem two times for 125 each!!

So addictive if you can be smart about bonus points!!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Well between the bf and we would have had enoght point for the $60 but he didnt check his point so we just got $30, but was great I Got Eclipse on dvd and a Love Baby Soft kit and some soup so I'm happy anyways free movie for me for x-mas lol

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Came up short, about 6000, in my points this week and didnt have the energy to go again, but I am really happy with the points I did accumulate this week! These bonus points rock!!

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Went to the SDM West and redeemed my points!!! My 2yr old spent the night at my parents so I just had my 8 month old with me and I thought it was going to be the worst shopping experience of my life since I knew it would take me awhile to pick up everything. But she did great!!! Over 2 hrs with no crying so I just had to buy her the Rudolph that lights up and plays music, lol....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

So did you ladies empty the shelves at Westmorland??? I am doing my shopping on Sunday...just wondering if I need to go to another SDM with some stocked shelves.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jjwbuster View Post
    So did you ladies empty the shelves at Westmorland??? I am doing my shopping on Sunday...just wondering if I need to go to another SDM with some stocked shelves.
    I went to the West location but when I went by Westmorland yesterday it was packed in there!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information