User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

found 0.50 off any RealFruit Gummies 180g or 160g flavor @ sobey jasper yesterday

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Does anyone know if Delissio flat bread pizza is on sale in Edmonton? I looked at RCSS, NF and Sobeys' flyers for this week but couldn't find it on sale. TIA

EdmontonSaver EdmontonChristine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    Does anyone know if Delissio flat bread pizza is on sale in Edmonton? I looked at RCSS, NF and Sobeys' flyers for this week but couldn't find it on sale. TIA
    I am guessing you found that coupon for $5 off hehe? I didnt get it till today, such short notice... since it expires tommorow I believe

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

London Drugs has Neslie Noir 100g bars on sale for 2for$5. They also have a in-store man. Coupon for $1 each, which can be combined with the Recent Brandsaver coupon for $3 if you buy 2. Works out that you only pay the tax!

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

maym posted this in another forum - Delicio pizza - expires December 24 2010, and someone on that forum said they had been to RCSS and it was $4.99 there.
    here is the pdf.
    Attached ImagesCoupon_5off_En (1).pdf (87.1 KB, 107 views)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Sobeys at Namao Centre has lots of the International Delight coupons.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by terryberry View Post
    Sobeys at Namao Centre has lots of the International Delight coupons.

thanks so much, hope the fort gets them soon
    I love International Delight!!!!!!

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Was at Shoppers Drug Mart today, Old Spice Deodorant scanned in at $1.45 and if you use the brandsaver coupon of get $3 off WUB 2 products its free, and you can also use the buy a old spice deodorant and get a body wash for free. I used both and my total came to $1.89 for 4 old spice items

Rexall has a 30% off sale on ALL Covergirl Cosmetics , great deal if you want to use your Brandsaver covergirl coupons.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I was at Shoppers today and noticed that in the travel section they have packages of 2 disposable Old Spice razors for $1.49 each. Great way to use up those save $3 when you buy any 2 Old Spice product coupons from the P&G Brandsaver insert that expire soon. Great little stocking stuffers!!

Coupon addict
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I don't live in Edmonton but about 2hours away. I have tons of Dec expiries that I am not going to have a chance to use, including stacks. I don't want them to go to waste so if anyone thinks they will get a chance to use them I figure they won't take too long to get in the mail. The first one interested to pm me gets them all!! All I ask in return is to pay it forward to someone else.

HAPPY TO SAY SOMEONE HAS TAKEN THESE!
    Last edited by ILuvFreeBs; Mon, Dec 20th, 2010 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Coupons gone

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Went to Sobeys @ jasper ave and 109st and noticed they have kraft dips(incl. cream cheese for all the xmas baking ) on sale for 2 for $5 and there are quite a few kraft dip coupons floating around

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

quote "Was at Shoppers Drug Mart today, Old Spice Deodorant scanned in at $1.45 and if you use the brandsaver coupon of get $3 off WUB 2 products its free, and you can also use the buy a old spice deodorant and get a body wash for free. I used both and my total came to $1.89 for 4 old spice items "

can you pls tell me which SDM it is as I think alot of them have differnt clearance stuff?

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HD00141 View Post
    quote "Was at Shoppers Drug Mart today, Old Spice Deodorant scanned in at $1.45 and if you use the brandsaver coupon of get $3 off WUB 2 products its free, and you can also use the buy a old spice deodorant and get a body wash for free. I used both and my total came to $1.89 for 4 old spice items "

can you pls tell me which SDM it is as I think alot of them have differnt clearance stuff?
    I am sorry sweetie, it was at all the SDM but I didnt realize it was for sat and sun only...but they always go on sale, so not to worry, it will happen again, likely soon

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HD00141 View Post

the deodorants are still on sale but for $1.99 now for the rest of the week. still a good buy if you have coupons

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

no worries thank you i am going to price match @ LD with WM they haveold spice deordants and gillette deordants as well as degree deordants all for $2 i plan to do the following :

(2 clinical degree deordants @ $2) - (2* $1 off manufactor coupon)- (2*1 maunfactor coupon) = FREE

1 gilletee deordant @ $2 and 2 BW for FREE ( coupon buy any gillette deordant get bw for free have 2 of them so i will be stacking)

2 old spice deordants @ $2 - $3(maunfactor coupon) + 2 BW for free

2 old spice deordants @ $2 - $3(manufactor couopon) + 1 BW for free

ttl to spend: $4 before tax
    ttl # of deordants: 7 ttl # of BW:5

figured i tell everyone if they have the same coupons + ill be doing it today so ill update afteer my xmas shopping

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information