User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Just went to FreshCo for the first time and wasn't too impressed with their coupon policy. They don't accept printables (which is fine), but in terms of mail-to-home coupons, they only accept save.ca. I was trying to use my "Save $5.00 WUB 3 Green Works products" websaver coupons to score some free dish soap to donate (it's on for $1.49 there this week); and was told they only accept save.ca. I tried explaining about websaver.ca and brandsaver.ca--that they are legit (there was some discussion over whether or not my coupons looked printed); but, in the end, three cashiers had a discussion about it and two voted no, do not accept, and one said yes, accept (unfortunately, she was not my cashier). Bummed out! Anyone else have a similar experience? Does your FreshCo only accept save.ca mail-to-home coupons, and not websaver, and brandsaver? Curious to see if anyone was able to get the dish soap deal this weekend!
    This thread is currently associated with: FreshCo, Save.ca Coupons, Websaver

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    343 (100%)

yes,It happened to me too.The cashier said they only accep SAVE,CA coupon,she refused my websaver coupon too.

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Hmm, I used that exact coupon from websaver on the dish soap there and had no problem at all.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

hmmm I am sure I have used websaver coupons there before, the one I go to they barely look at the coupons just put them through
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I just used buy 3 save $5 tonight, the cashier was confused because it's over the price of 3 dish washes, I told him it included tax, so he took it off at $4.5 however next to 4.5$ off there was H letter, mean I didn't have to pay tax on that $4.5!
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

oh and I have found in the past, those issues are helped by keeping an envie from each of them in my coupon folder, so they see they were mailed
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was denied at Freshco too with the greenworks. However i used a tilex websaver before on another occasion no problem. I think the major problem comes when the item becomes free, the cashiers think that you are stealing somehow. However, choosing the right cashier is important.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniana View Post
    Hmm, I used that exact coupon from websaver on the dish soap there and had no problem at all.
    I found the exact same thing as Jenaina. I used quite a few websaver and save.ca coupons at freshco yesterday, including the dishsoap. I had zero problems using them. I have shopped there a lot the last few weeks as I was given some giftcards to freshco for Christmas, so I've done the bulk of my shopping there and have not had an issue yet using coupons. Jenaina and I are both in Windsor, perhaps it is the store(s) here?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Hmm. Thanks for the replies, guys! Interesting to see that it's been hit or miss. I wouldn't go to the same cashier next time, and I think I'd try this:

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    oh and I have found in the past, those issues are helped by keeping an envie from each of them in my coupon folder, so they see they were mailed
    Good idea! Thanks! I'm going to start doing this now Silly to only accept save.ca. When they were discussing whether or not my coupon looked printed I was like really?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Ive never had a problem using websaver/brandsaver at freshco..

I wanted to use the greenworks buy 3 save $5 but they had none left on the shelf!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I went this morning, no issues using the websaver coupon but someone had taken most of the booklets off the necks of the bottles, I had to get right to the back to get some with booklets
    ~ ~ ~

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I wanted to use the greenworks buy 3 save $5 but they had none left on the shelf!<!-- GAL --> so i PM them at walmart

<!-- / message -->

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

Really??I have used some other coupons there I think,like the ones you cut out from the inserts with no problem, i think i used the whiskas cat treat coupon last and fpc's from stouffers rewards. Fresh co. is right by my house so very dissapointing. I hope I don't get denied next time.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by adiriaca View Post

I wanted to use the greenworks buy 3 save $5 but they had none left on the shelf!<!-- GAL --> so i PM them at walmart

<!-- / message -->
    Did WM PM + Let you use the coupon $ 5 WUB 3 ..without any issues or did they give you a hard time ? ..Lot of stores like WM etc give you a hard time doing both i.e PMing + Using cpns at the same time

PunkRockPrincess davidsprincess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Did WM PM + Let you use the coupon $ 5 WUB 3 ..without any issues or did they give you a hard time ? ..Lot of stores like WM etc give you a hard time doing both i.e PMing + Using cpns at the same time

really? Walmart ALways lets me price match AND use coupons. never had a problem not once.

maybe depends on cashier or wm
    PunkRockPrincess

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information