User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In freshco near to my house,the cashier and supervisor refused to accept even save.ca coupons and she said that only coupons directly sent from manufacturers are accepted only.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I find Fresh Co to be really picky about coupons. I've used save.ca coupons there but each time I do the cashier spends like 5 minutes looking over each one. It's become such a hassle I usually end up price matching them at Zellers or Walmart.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I went this morning, no issues using the websaver coupon but someone had taken most of the booklets off the necks of the bottles, I had to get right to the back to get some with booklets
    dang; the one I went to yesterday didn't have booklets on any! And I grabbed the ones at the back too because I had to really reach for them, lol. Haven't seen booklets yet on any Green Works products (and I buy all the cleaning stuff)--been trading to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by rishukhosla View Post
    In freshco near to my house,the cashier and supervisor refused to accept even save.ca coupons and she said that only coupons directly sent from manufacturers are accepted only.
    This multi-policy stuff is getting a little irritating...wish most stores just had one unifying company policy.

Quote Originally Posted by siv32 View Post
    I find Fresh Co to be really picky about coupons. I've used save.ca coupons there but each time I do the cashier spends like 5 minutes looking over each one. It's become such a hassle I usually end up price matching them at Zellers or Walmart.
    I hear you. I used one other coupon (tearpad) and she read it really well.

There's not a FreshCo near my house, so we'll see when the next time I'll be there is & what happens.

Edit: The next time I'm in I think I'll ask if their coupon policy is store-dependent or not--would be interesting to find out.
    Last edited by Abby1; Tue, Dec 21st, 2010 at 12:38 AM.

Trading Score
    252 (100%)

depends on the cashiers.. !! too bad you had bad luck recently
    I really need 8 Dempsters PINS will need until FEB 15 and will trade for G.C $5 your choice where

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

My cashier didn't care where they were from but didn't know if I could use two $5 coupons at the same time (one Greenworks and one Chapmans) - they are strange. I have gone to the same cashier and used 20 coupons before and she barely read them. I fully expected them to question the Chapmans (because you can buy more than one thing on one coupon) but she didn't but counted out the greenworks to make sure I had three
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    My cashier didn't care where they were from but didn't know if I could use two $5 coupons at the same time (one Greenworks and one Chapmans) - they are strange. I have gone to the same cashier and used 20 coupons before and she barely read them. I fully expected them to question the Chapmans (because you can buy more than one thing on one coupon) but she didn't but counted out the greenworks to make sure I had three
    Man, that's so bizarre! I know they're a new chain...maybe they are still getting used to couponing

Trading Score
    149 (100%)

I had problems when the Bounty Paper Towel went on sale a few weeks ago - she refused to let me use all my coupons in one transactions. Since I was there specifically to buy Bounty (and I bought about 12 packs), I told her I was fine with her ringing them into 12 separate transactions. After 6 transactions, she called her supervisor and the supervisor gave her the okay to ring them in together.

I think it had more to do with new store, new cashiers etc...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Fresh co. Is owned by sobers and it is not the store that pays then but the manufacturer.
    I would go back and ask for the manager and usually when this happens they give it to you.
    If he refuses just tell them you will take it to their competitor and email head office.
    If they are questioning a lot of people it is probably because there have been a lot of counterfeits

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Well...was able to use the Websaver coupon for the Green Works deal at Zellers today...dish soap had the bottle hangers too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information