User Tag List

Page 101 of 122 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1819
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you Cyanne for doing this. This was my first "Tell a Friend"' event and I was glad I was able to participate.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yeah thanks a ton Cyanne! It's such a cool and easy way to bump up my points
    Want to earn free Gift Cards? It's as easy as a few searches and clicks! I've received $70 in 3 months for doing what I normally do on the computer Come on over to Swagbucks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/chronosfire86

chevymumm
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks for all the time and work you put into this Cyanne. no matter what a few are saying you busted ur butt and alot of us wouldn'r be getting the high number of points if it wasn't for you.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Leader: SunBunny - registered & shopped
    surfergirl - registered & shopped
    Spundilly - registered & shopped
    r.ringer - registered& shopped
    cinjay55 - registered & shopped
    KWinNB - registered & shopped
    clampjia - registered & shopped
    Coolgirl - registered & shopped
    SunBunny(sister) - registered & shopped

Have removed the following people from our group because they did not respond:

Princess_Gwenie
    yannbee
    LotsHeart

Thanks to Cyanne and everyone who paticipated!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momo28 View Post
    Cyanne, just to let you know that we all appreciate everything you did for the event. I can't even imagine how much work and effort is involved. You're the best and please please keep doing what you do!!

Yes, thanks so much for all your efforts, please don't let it deter you from hosting this again, you did a fantastic job ...Kudos to you

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I want to add my thanks and appreciation to Cyanne for the incredible job she did. I think this is the most people we've ever had doing the event, and I am in awe of her patience, organizational skills, and ability to keep her sense of humour amid the frenzy in the thread. You rock, Cyanne

Also, thanks to you too, Joanne, Group 42's fearless leader. I appreciated the updates and your cheering us on And a big hug to everyone in Group 42 for shopping!

Re: the drama, I would like to say this: When I signed up for the event, I knew I would be getting my 5000 points and 4545 points for shopping as part of an SC group. That was what I was expecting, nothing more. And nothing less -- because Cyanne has said enough times during this event and previous ones that even if someone in the group doesn't shop, we will still get the 4545 points (although if it happened, I would have been ok with it because, well, that's life ).

So if there are or were other points unaccounted for, I figure it does not concerned me. As long as I get what I signed up for (i.e. the extra 4545 points) I'm a happy camper

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanne View Post
    <snip>
    Through a happy accident with myguppy at the end of this event, we discovered a way group leaders CAN refer their friends and family and still lead a group! I will be implementing this strategy in the next event!
    Ok, I interpret this to mean that you will stay on to do the next event. We all heard you say it, Cyanne -- you can't renege on it! Yay!

Silk

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Hi Cathy,

I'm glad everything went well. It's great to have fun while making/saving money, isn't it? Points = money!!

The cashiers and even managers don't seem to be informed this and many other points events. When I asked the cashier for my subtotal after coupons, I happen to say aloud that it had to be at least $20 because I was doing a promotion. She said "Oh that friend thing? It won't work. You need to register online and bring in the form to scan. Three other people tried it before you and didn't get their points because they didn't have their form to scan." I didn't want to get into a big discussion so I simply said, no it's automatic if you registered online, and the points show up later.

But then while I was making another purchase of a GC, the customer in front of me was asking why she didn't get the 5000 points and the same cashier started repeating the same story to her, so I ended up explaining how the TAF event worked to both of them and told the customer she should get her points in a couple of weeks. The cashier said she was just telling customers what the manager had told the staff. Even after I said I've done the event 3x before, I'm not sure she was convinced. I wonder how many people walked away thinking they got screwed, or how many ended up returning their purchases on the spot because of what they were told by the store staff.

But thanks to SC, I learned about this event after joining. And I know I can count on other SCers to help me get and stay informed about all things couponing!

Silk
    I have no idea what Shoppers is doing to inform managers and staff but there is serious miscommunication somewhere along the line. I asked the cashier what the total before tax came to and she looked like she was tempted to not tell me for whatever stupid reason.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by virgostar View Post
    I have no idea what Shoppers is doing to inform managers and staff but there is serious miscommunication somewhere along the line. I asked the cashier what the total before tax came to and she looked like she was tempted to not tell me for whatever stupid reason.
    Virgostar, do you think there's some kind of conspiracy to keep us from our hard-earned points? If so, that's scary...

I should say I bring a calculator to these events and calculate the subtotal before I get to the cash, but something happened while the cashier was ringing me up (can't remember what) and I got confused. And it didn't help that the cashier was uncharacteristically unfriendly...

I'm thinking now that I might call and speak to the store manager or owner about the misinformation being given by the staff. If they don't have the correct information, I would rather they say that they don't know!

Silk

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by virgostar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Virgostar, do you think there's some kind of conspiracy to keep us from our hard-earned points? If so, that's scary...

I'm thinking now that I might call and speak to the store manager or owner about the misinformation being given by the staff. If they don't have the correct information, I would rather they say that they don't know!

Silk
    I've been told by SDM employees that information about these events is sent to managers, however not all of them READ the information (or perhaps, understand it)!

Perhaps the best course of action is to call 1-800-shopper and report this misinformation. I'm sure that management cares that the stores are handling the promotion badly. Perhaps any SDM employees, or former employees, could chip in with their advice. I do always find it disheartening when I know more about SDM policies than many SDM employees know.
    Want to participate in the SDM referral event? See all the SC participants here. Check how our Official SC groups are doing here.
    Read the FAQ! Please!<--last event's FAQ

Read my blog posts at ContestMob!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A lot of garbage and a lot of unnecessary drama from some participants and posters. Cyanne did an excellent job giving up personal time and effort to help out a community.

Cyanne, thank you very much for all your effort and time. It`s very much appreciated by many many of us!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think Cyanne and all the group leaders involved gave thier time and efforts to ensure that this event was a success, kudos to you all, it was a learning experience for me and looking forward to lots of coupons, bargains and saving in 2011.........Cheers

Trading Score
    271 (99%)

Group 65 Update

All shoppers have confirmed that they shopped. Now, to wait for the points

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Many, many thanks to you, Cyanne, for all the hard work you put into organizing this!!! When I look at how many people signed up, I cannot begin to imagine how much time went into reading all those emails, making sure that there were group leaders for everyone who wanted to participate, and putting everyone into groups - plus dealing with mixups and questions as they came along. You did a fabulous job!!!!! Thank you SO much!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

does anyone know when we should be receiving the points/ ?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cassie246 View Post
    does anyone know when we should be receiving the points/ ?
    January 28.

Page 101 of 122 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast

Thread Information