Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We have 10/10 all registered

Great job - Way to Go Team

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanne View Post
    We really need more leaders. Badly. However, I have a responsibility to smartcanucks to ensure that all leaders are reputable and can be trusted. Do you have anyone who can vouch for you?
    From this forum, most likely not as I just started posting on this site (have been reading it for a longer time though). That being said, I do belong to a professional order bound by a code of ethics/practice, if that means anything. (If that will help you in ascertaining my reliability I can provide you info on that and my number to check on me). Granted I completely understand that you have to ensure the reputability and honesty of the leaders.

Just wanted to see if there was something I could do to help as we have a very large list of people waiting. =)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

email sent to cyanne and group leader of 61 - lalita1985...thanks

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

Are we suppose to get any other emails or posts from our leaders? Or this is it and we just wait til the 11th to shop...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I'm the group leader for group 62. I have sent out an e-mail to everyone. I also sent out the SDM invites to everyone at 4:25pm PST - if you can't see it, check your spam folder. Everyone has 24 hours to register and reply.

Any problems send me an e-mail. I will update as group members register and contact me.

Looking forward to shopping!!

Update:
    We have 6 people registered and confirmed so far. As I receive your registration confirmation e-mail I will put your name below:

Tracy
    jamd
    melmomof3
    selrad
    astaa
    Muddy_puddles4
    Last edited by Colsgirl; Mon, Jan 10th, 2011 at 12:55 AM.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_to_save View Post
    Are we suppose to get any other emails or posts from our leaders? Or this is it and we just wait til the 11th to shop...
    If you got your first email and registered at SDM, then replied to your leader and Cyanne that you have registered, then that is it until you shop. Then, after you shop, email them both again letting them know that you DID shop and wait for the email letting you know that your points have been transferred. It really is that simple

Are you a Swaggernaut yet? Earn while you search - Click Here to get YOUR swagbucks!

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ColdCoupons View Post
    If you got your first email and registered at SDM, then replied to your leader and Cyanne that you have registered, then that is it until you shop. Then, after you shop, email them both again letting them know that you DID shop and wait for the email letting you know that your points have been transferred. It really is that simple
    Thanks!!!!!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_to_save View Post
    Each Group leader handles it differently..some post here as people register, some wait until everyone has registered in their group, some email members with updates during the process and some do not post or email at all...it all depends on the leader and their time restraints.

The only reason I post group numbers (not names) of registrations/shoppers is that it is fun and it helps with my organization of the group!!

You may/may not receive an email reminder before Tuesday from your
    leader to remind you to shop, again totally up to the leader.

The more important thing about posting/emails is that the members of the group keep the leader/Cyanne up-to-date with info that you've registered, any problems you've encountered registering and that you've shopped.

baggypants

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Registered...I am ready to shop --- Group 55 ROCKS
    Zia_Stephie really wants you as my swagbucks referral...PM me and I'll send you the link. Thanks!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

so .. either our name is listed on the 'to be assigned' list.. which means we are registered and set to shop..
    OR.. we HAVE to see our name in a Group.. THEN were considered registered.. to shop.. ? i thought once you set your info to the cookie girl's email.*ykwim* then you were registered right.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    not sure if it would help or not. but can you post what is a required of a group leader.. that might help alot of people decide if they can be one.. including me
    A group leader has to read and follow my instructions . I walk you through the whole process. I give you a link to use to register and, once registered, I assign a group to you. You email the group introducing yourself as group leader and telling them to expect invitations from you. You send the invitations. They register. If they do not register I send you replacements.

Quote Originally Posted by RedEng View Post
    This is my first time participating and I don't know how it is organized by Cyanne. I was just wondering if Group Leaders could be part of two groups (ie. Group 1 invites Group Leaders 2 to 11 and so on) so that they can be rewarded for their extra effort.
    We've thought of all the possible configurations and we think we've settled on the best method.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfox View Post
    From this forum, most likely not as I just started posting on this site (have been reading it for a longer time though). That being said, I do belong to a professional order bound by a code of ethics/practice, if that means anything. (If that will help you in ascertaining my reliability I can provide you info on that and my number to check on me). Granted I completely understand that you have to ensure the reputability and honesty of the leaders.

Just wanted to see if there was something I could do to help as we have a very large list of people waiting. =)
    Indeed we do! I'll email you
    Want to participate in the SDM referral event? See all the SC participants here. Check how our Official SC groups are doing here.
    Read the FAQ! Please!<--last event's FAQ

Read my blog posts at ContestMob!

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

can anyone update me on the status of Group 35?

i just did a search through and only 2 people [myself and one other] -that i could find- posted that they have registered. just curious.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

so .. either our name is listed on the 'to be assigned' list.. which means we are registered and set to shop..
    OR.. we HAVE to see our name in a Group.. THEN were considered registered.. to shop.. ? i thought once you set your info to the cookie girl's email.*ykwim* then you were registered right.
    No. You are assigned to a group with a group leader. The group leader registers first and then sends you an invite. You then register for the event using this invite.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Nonono. When you email us expressing your desire to join a group you are placed in the to be assigned list, but you are NOT registered.

I assign members to groups based on their positions in the to be assigned list, Then their leader sends them instructions and an invitation for them to use to register.

After they've clicked the link inside the invitation from their group leader and signed up, THEN they're registered.

At that point they need to tell us that they've registered, and SDM sends them a registration confirmation by email.

You know, we do have a tutorial that walks you through the whole process:
    http://www.cookiecrumbs.ca/sdm/tut/.

The tutorial hasn't been updated since the last event, but the only things that have changed are the pictures and the amount you have to spend ($20 instead of $25). It works in exactly the same way.
    Want to participate in the SDM referral event? See all the SC participants here. Check how our Official SC groups are doing here.
    Read the FAQ! Please!<--last event's FAQ

Read my blog posts at ContestMob!

Page 51 of 122 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread Information