User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Red Deer is always a little weird with it's insert dates, so if anyone has any advanced info on when the new P&G flyer insert will be in the paper, that would be so awesome! Thank you in advance
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Brandsaver will be in the Saturday home subscription Red Deer Advocate not sure if they will be in the store or newspaper box Advocate.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

LOL! I was just listening to the radio - it was giving me that bad news about the snow storm we are to be expecting (booo). And the first thing that came to my mind..."am I still going to be able to get out and get my insert?" LOL! A true couponer will brave any weather to save a buck

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyah View Post
    LOL! I was just listening to the radio - it was giving me that bad news about the snow storm we are to be expecting (booo). And the first thing that came to my mind..."am I still going to be able to get out and get my insert?" LOL! A true couponer will brave any weather to save a buck

Ah, see, and my first thought was, "crap, will I be able to get out for a recycle bin walk?"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

So, as of 11am today there were NONE in Blackfalds, all the Advocates/Journal/Sun had been picked through Stopped at the Fast Gas, Shell and Petro Canada. I did manage to pick up one at the Lacombe No Frills - just a FYI the cashier at the till next to the Advocates has ALL the Brandsavers behind her till and you have to ASK for one.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Snagged my first at Bower Mall!!!!!!! Not to get more, lol...

And there is a Smart Source TOO??? Ahhh... lol.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    Snagged my first at Bower Mall!!!!!!! Not to get more, lol...

And there is a Smart Source TOO??? Ahhh... lol.
    Smart Source will be in the Calgary and Edmonton newspapers this weekend and in the Red Deer Advocate on Wednesday.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyah View Post
    I was going to the Superstore to look for the clearance deals and see if my rainchecked item was at the Co-op downtown today but it's too nasty out there so I only got as far as Shoppers Village Mall.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    I was going to the Superstore to look for the clearance deals and see if my rainchecked item was at the Co-op downtown today but it's too nasty out there so I only got as far as Shoppers Village Mall.

Chicken! A TRUE diehard would battle any weather...just like the mailman

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Nothing delivered to my house either. How sad!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Found one on the floor in Safeway today (with a smart source), sitting by the flyer stand with a footprint on the cover None of the papers had them, so it must have been in one yesterday?? I asked the cashier if it was okay to take it, and she said go ahead Yay!! Sad that no one I know who donates flyers to me got one at their house...oh well, 1 is better than none

The smart source is seriously lacking in quality coupons this time around!
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysmom View Post
    Found one on the floor in Safeway today (with a smart source), sitting by the flyer stand with a footprint on the cover None of the papers had them, so it must have been in one yesterday?? I asked the cashier if it was okay to take it, and she said go ahead Yay!! Sad that no one I know who donates flyers to me got one at their house...oh well, 1 is better than none

The smart source is seriously lacking in quality coupons this time around!
    I posted before it came in the Saturday home subscription of the Red Deer Advocate for sure.I got one this way on Saturday.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I posted before it came in the Saturday home subscription of the Red Deer Advocate for sure.I got one this way on Saturday.
    Too bad it wasn't in the newsstand ones. At least none of the ones I checked on sat. I don't get flyers, but some of my friends houses do - but no subscription.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysmom View Post
    Too bad it wasn't in the newsstand ones. At least none of the ones I checked on sat. I don't get flyers, but some of my friends houses do - but no subscription.
    I think the brandsaver.ca coupons are supposed to be alternative to people who don't get newspaper coupons.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I think the brandsaver.ca coupons are supposed to be alternative to people who don't get newspaper coupons.

They are, BUT the UPC codes are different so it allows for easy stacking, that's usually why these are in such a demand.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information