User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by tinaros View Post
    sheetsofemptycanvas, I thought you might be an artist (your nickname?? )

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Haha, it's a line from a Pearl Jam song. I am so far from artistic it's not even funny
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning.
    I work full time for a Resort as online support. I take care of our Facebook, online chat and a lot of our marketing online.
    I am also homeschooling our two teen age boys full time.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm a fashion designer. I design children's clothing and own my own children's clothing shop. I usually work privately for families by preparing custom made garments for their children. Love it, but believe me, it can be a challenge getting all of them to sit still at fittings. But, their antics keep me smiling :D

Hobbies: I love going to the movies but didn't go much up until now. My friends typically didn't want to see the kinds of movies I wanted to see, so I didn't really get to see much of what I wanted. That all changed now that my boyfriend and I have the same taste in film. And I absolutely love going to concerts, believe it or not...the Opera!!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I am a SAHM also (and newly minted hockey mom)...I am a good cook, and a horrible housekeeper. I like gardening, love reading, and I dabble in all sorts of crafty stuff...the latest being sewing.
    I ran for village council this fall...but lost by 9 votes
    I would eventually like to go back to school for nursing, it just doesn't work for us right now with little kids. In my pre-kid life I was an environmental lab tech at a huge pulp mill, testing water and wastewater for environmental compliance...but that was like a million years ago...or 5...
    http://superpoints.com/refer/hockeymomma
    Click here to join me at Superpoints and get free Amazon GCs!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

bump!
    Unique items and great deals to be found on the Halifax Cat Rescue Society auction page.
    Love snail mail? Try
    Postcrossing!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I do nothing. lol

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Patty, yes you do, you send ppl raoks Thank you!!
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I am a work at home mom.. I baby sit during the week. Before this I was in human resources and merchandising in a retail setting.
    For fun.. well.. not this year but in the past 5 years hubby and I have owned and ran a race car ( looks like a Nascar car) and we are in deep (read 8yr long) home reno project

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I am an owner/manager of a small town pub here in Alberta. This business definately keeps me busy but it allows me to have more time with my kids.
    Before that I was a GIS analyst for the City of Edmonton.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2savings View Post
    I am an owner/manager of a small town pub here in Alberta. This business definately keeps me busy but it allows me to have more time with my kids.
    Before that I was a GIS analyst for the City of Edmonton.
    waves.. where in Alberta?

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I am a technical writer. I write the user guides that nobody reads I have a few hobbies, but my favourites are looking after my pets (3 cats, 3 birds and 1 fish) and renovating my cottage.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

I am a Water Analysis Lab Technician & Retail Associate for pool companies.
    I tell people the disgusting stuff that is in their pool/spa water, which can literally make people cringe.
    Hobby... Photography
    Last edited by maddie2008; Mon, Jan 17th, 2011 at 10:43 AM.
    Join GROUPON for incredible deals, click here

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by albertagirl1 View Post
    waves.. where in Alberta?
    I am from the Sherwood Park area, but my business is located in Gibbons.
    A small town north of edmonton.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I am Cook for a Long Term Care Home that is in town here...first experience puree up something was hotdogs with all the fixings still makes it hard to eat hotdogs at home without the smell and the memory drifting back.

I am also a Preschool Teacher and Support Worker for children with disabilities which is also on-call. Its a place where I did my child and youth practicum at for College and was hired right after. The place helped me to secure my ECE Assistant Licence which one you need to do the course of ECE Child growth and development then 20hours of hands on hours then have a licenced registered ECE Educator for a reference in order to apply for the Licence through the Ministry of Childern and Family Development. I had already finished the course of ECE Child Growth and Development and 20hours of observation just trying to get a reference was a little tricky or difficult at that time. If anyone has kids this age they are cute only till they grow older do they seem to loose that charm since learning is new/exciting and not old to them they see the world through different eyes then when they get older. And they do say really funny things at this age...also if ya don't want it to be repeated do not tell your 3-5 year old.

Last winter I was a Co-Coaching a Womans Soccer team I enjoyed that and was asked this year to coach a U-14 team I accepted yet in the end it went to someone else.

During the time when I am actively looking for a part/full time job...and not playing on the computer...I like to read, write poetry, and write snail mail letters to people.
    Last edited by greentires4me; Fri, Jan 14th, 2011 at 01:59 PM.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I grow mussels.

My favorite hobby is tending my ACME mailman trap ( Joke! I have the best mail man in the country!!)
    My real favorite hobby = I am addicted to metaldetecting and I love to buy and sell coins, gold, silver, old military stuff, etc.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information