User Tag List

Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Like Tree605Likes

Thread: List of Manufacturer Call-In Coupons

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

I was told the same thing. So I called back and spoke to another rep, because other SC'ers said they still were able to request coupons. When I called back, they sent me coupons no problem...I just received them today.
    Try calling again I guess!
    Quote Originally Posted by rigatti View Post
    I just called J&J and Kimberely Clark and both said they were no longer sending out coupons. I have e-mailed Colgate and Heinz Canada and neither of them send out coupons anymore.
    Interesting, because Heinz US sends coupons out to their consumers!!! How frustrating to live in Canada sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brynhilde View Post
    I talked to J&J today too and they are saying they won't be sending out monthly coupons but that they are on LivingWell. Haven't seen any on the site or in my emails from them
    Join Swagbucks and earn points for searching, surveys and more!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Okay for those of you who are looking for a current list, here it is. I called every one of the companies on this list this morning and these are the ones that are sending me something, as well as a bit of feedback about them

Kimberly Clark sending one time gift pack - incredibly nice

J&J New Parent Pack - sending it to me

Hain-Celestial - Sending coupons and the lady was very nice

Marc Angelo - Sending me coupons, had no problems

Ensure - Asked a LOT of questions, but sending cheques. She explained that I should receive them in about 3 weeks and that they automatically send more. She said that when I redeem the cheque it notifies their system and that as long as I keep using the coupons, I'll keep getting more! Yay!

Michelinas - The guy seemed pretty blah, but he said "if we have some I will try to send one to you"

Hungry Man - Pressed option for "other" as I didn't have a problem with a product and it said to visit their website, the automated voice said goodbye and then ended the call.

Cavendish Farms - They are NOT sending me coupons I just wanted to add this for other people to see. She said that they do not send coupons anymore and directed me to the website for an explanation. Her explaining it would've been nice but when I followed what she said, this is what I got http://cavendishfarms.com/grocery/home.aspx

Just A Drop: Called and asked for a sample of Just A Drop. She said that they have samples only on occasion but they DO have some and that she is sending me a sample - she also said that there are some coupons in that kit as well and that they also just launched a new laundry detergent and that she is sending me a sample of that too. Score! She was VERY nice.

Also going to add that I did know exactly what coupon I wanted incase they asked, but NO ONE asked me. I am going to try calling companies that I often buy from later and I'll post whatever success I have but for now, this is what I got from this thread.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Highliner sent me coupons yesterday that expired in Aug. I called them today and politely explained what happened and that they didn't need to send me new ones but it would be nice if they check the dates on what they mail to people in the future. She said they will mail me new ones anyways. I still get the Johnsons coupons no problem by emailing them once a month.
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Just got both KimberlyClark and J&J in the mail today...Kimberly Clark was amazing! I think they sent me 8 coupons! well worth the phone call.

I didn't think of emailing J&J....I'll try that next time! Thanks.

J

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I was told that J&J are directing consumers looking for coupons to the livewellsavewell.ca site for their coupons as they will no longer be taking coupon requests. Their reps are only accepting calls about medical questions and product questions. Ok makes sense but unfortunately the coupons they use to offer are not all available on their site. J&J did say the list of coupons change each month.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I see cat and dog food on wish lists? Does anyone know where these come from? I'm assuming they are from the company since they're on wish trains.
    Last edited by xssavings; Fri, Jan 20th, 2012 at 03:45 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

I signed up for the mykitty thing at purina and got some great free stuff coupons! I think there is a puppy one also. There must be more from other companies also somewhere....

http://www.purina.ca/mykitten/

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    223 (100%)

Just got off the phone with J&J.. the rep was really nice but same thing, said they are no longer giving coupons, instead directing people to livewellsavewell.ca..
    She said she would send them this time!
    Get paid to "like stuff" EASY money!!
    http://www.likenet.ca?ref=514483300

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Got my coupon from Marc Angelo today. One coupon for 50 cents ...... that they paid 61 cents to send me. lol
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

I called Kimberley-Clarke today, the girl was really nice and explained that they used to send coupon packages, but not anymore. She kindly offered to sign me up for the huggies mail outs but I already get them.

I called J&J to request the New Parent pack and they still send that, but for any other coupons to visit livingwell.ca

I have emailed, colgate-palmolive and pampers for an issue so I will see what they have to say!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danifish View Post
    I called Kimberley-Clarke today, the girl was really nice and explained that they used to send coupon packages, but not anymore. She kindly offered to sign me up for the huggies mail outs but I already get them.
    I just called Kimberley-Clarke today too, she said they still offer the one-time package of coupons and processed one for me, I would try calling again and see if you get the same answer.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by safielstar View Post
    I just called Kimberley-Clarke today too, she said they still offer the one-time package of coupons and processed one for me, I would try calling again and see if you get the same answer.

I also got the one time gift

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Who has received their coupon from Michaelinas? When I talked to the guy he said he'd try to send me one if they had one and I got it today and it was a coupon for 25 cents off. Other people told me they got a FPC. What did you get?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This is a great thread, thank you ahatt and everyone for all your ideas, does anyone know if you get better results from emailing or calling? How do you email? Is it through their "contact us" link on their website?

Thank you in advance.

Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information