User Tag List

Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Like Tree605Likes

Thread: List of Manufacturer Call-In Coupons

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Okay, I emailed J&J last week and they just emailed me back saying they are sending me COUPONS!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!! Very happy right now! :D

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

j&j still sending coupons even after the launch of their new program?If it is true,glad to hear it!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ahatt View Post

Kimberley-Clark:
    1-888-525-8388
    Offers a one-time gift of a variety of coupons.
    no longer mailing out.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wow do I have my work cut out for me today. Definitely going to email all the products or as many that I can of the ones I use. I will let you know which ones I have success with.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Colgate and J&J are still mailing out coupons
    carlyincanada likes this.
    ~Want to get FREE giftcards, paypal $$ and other awesome stuff? Well then join the thousands of others like me on SwagBucks!
    ~Join Listia for even more great FREE deals! You can PM me for help/more info!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

i emaile dthem they said no we dont dont know about j&J j but colgate said no coupons

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Someone should really update the first page. If anyone gets a chance that is! I called a bunch of them said they don't give out coupons anymore.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I'm willing to restart this thread and maintain it if a mod would make it a sticky like the baby free stuff one. It's just easier to manage as a sticky.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Okay so here is my list so far and I am still working on emails (too chicken to call) to other companies.

Kimberly-Clark - No, however they do encourage you to sign up for e-newsletters on their brand websites regarding special online offers.
    Chapmans - Yes they offer one coupon per family/household per year.
    Noxzema - No, however they have added my name to there mailing list which includes periodic mailings and special offers of their brands.
    Colgate-Palmolive - Yes, and received (2) Save $1.00 when you purchase any Colgate-Palmolive Canada Inc. product.
    SC Johnson - Yes and received already Free up to $7.00 any one SC Johnson home cleaning product.
    Johnson & Johnson - Yes, but again it does not say how many it just says coupons.
    Unilever - No, but they have also added me to there mailing list.
    Johnsonville Meats - Yes, I just had to call them with a reference number and give them my full mailing address. They will provide coupons to there customers every 90 days.
    Axe - No coupons at he moment but they will add me to there mailing list.
    El Monterey - Yes, they will gladly mail out coupons but it does not say how many.
    Duncan Hines - No, they do not have any at the moment but they have added me to there mailing list.
    Michelina's - Yes, they will be sending me a coupon but they did not say for how much.

That`s all that have responded to me so far but I have and still am sending out more. I will keep you all posted on the results.
    Last edited by AmandaK05; Tue, Nov 27th, 2012 at 02:15 PM.
    Angela273, Insane, hcao and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Colgate and J&J have both said no coupons.. but I just hang up and call the next person and usually that person is more than happy to send them out to me. Someone from colgate said they are referring consumers to their website because a lot of people take advantage of calling in more than one time in a 90 day period.

I know Purex used to send out coupons but last I heard, they had problems with shipping and Canadians not getting the coupons before the expiry date. There are a lot of companies missing from this list - I will inquire and post my findings soon.
    Insane and carlyincanada like this.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Thanks! I need to start calling again...been busy the last few months lol

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I find it better to email Johnson and Johnson. If you go on their website, click on "Contact Us' and fill out your address then put a short compliment and request for what product coupons you would like. I do this once a month (write it on my calendar) and they have sent me 2 coupons per month for over 2 years now.
    Insane and nessa23 like this.
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaK05 View Post
    Okay so here is my list so far and I am still working on emails (too chicken to call) to other companies.

Kimberly-Clark - No, however they do encourage you to sign up for e-newsletters on their brand websites regarding special online offers.
    Chapmans - Yes they offer one coupon per family/household per year.
    Noxzema - No, however they have added my name to there mailing list which includes periodic mailings and special offers of their brands.
    Colgate-Palmolive - Yes, and received (2) Save $1.00 when you purchase any Colgate-Palmolive Canada Inc. product.
    SC Johnson - Yes and received already Free up to $7.00 any one SC Johnson home cleaning product.
    Johnson & Johnson - Yes, but again it does not say how many it just says coupons.
    Unilever - No, but they have also added me to there mailing list.
    Johnsonville Meats - Yes, I just had to call them with a reference number and give them my full mailing address. They will provide coupons to there customers every 90 days.
    Axe - No coupons at he moment but they will add me to there mailing list.
    El Monterey - Yes, they will gladly mail out coupons but it does not say how many.
    Duncan Hines - No, they do not have any at the moment but they have added me to there mailing list.
    Michelina's - Yes, they will be sending me a coupon but they did not say for how much.

That`s all that have responded to me so far but I have and still am sending out more. I will keep you all posted on the results.
    I got the coupon from Michelina's. It was for 50 cents off.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

bump!! this is a great thread!
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Thanks for the reminder. I should contact some more companies again for new coupons.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread Information