User Tag List

Page 1069 of 2117 FirstFirst ... 69 569 969 1019 1059 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1079 1119 1169 1569 2069 ... LastLast
Results 16,021 to 16,035 of 31752
Like Tree14155Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win, v3 - PLEASE POST IN V4

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by floweredangel View Post
    Just went to Trivia and I get a notice it's going bye-bye after January 1st and no reason why?
    I will agree with the long NOOOOO comment. Man I just went and did the math. Over approximately the last ninety days I have averaged 20 points per day from trivia and i often didn't always complete all rounds. And I use it to do my searches. I guess that is why it is probably going bye bye.

I think we could all be in for a rude awakening on Jan. 1. All the run up to Christmas promo type things gone, SBTV cut back, no trivia.

On a bright note, I just got trips (9/11/11). Might be a good time to search. Now if I could just get a 6. Although I guess I can't really complain, I have only had one 7, and the rest have been the 9s, 11s and 19s (2 of those) since the collector bucks started.

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

just got 19sb and completed the collector set! seems this was the easier set so far to collect
    You know you want free stuff too! Join Swagbucks with me http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cdiddy1

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i just noticed that i got the bonus 25sb for the snow ball fight (i was on the let it swag team)
    i didn't think i'd get it since i thought you had to complete at least one of every offer (search, survey, task, special offer etc).. and i never qualify for surveys and haven't done a task yet! i guess they were feeling generous!
    however, i did still contribute over 700 points for my team

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouserhead View Post
    i just noticed that i got the bonus 25sb for the snow ball fight (i was on the let it swag team)
    i didn't think i'd get it since i thought you had to complete at least one of every offer (search, survey, task, special offer etc).. and i never qualify for surveys and haven't done a task yet! i guess they were feeling generous!
    however, i did still contribute over 700 points for my team
    Hi hun.

You just had to do ONE of those things. So if you got a search win you contributed to your team and got the SB.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I won 21sb for "this sucks"
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Cool. I just checked my account. My snowball team won and I just received my 25sb bonus. Nice...I forgot about it and was doing my regular Swagbuck routine.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by floweredangel View Post
    Hi hun.

You just had to do ONE of those things. So if you got a search win you contributed to your team and got the SB.
    LOL really? mann reading comprehension... fail!

thanks!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

just got the last of the collector bills
    Join Swagbucks and earn free amazon and paypal gift cards
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cjnickerson

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

19 SB!!!!!!
    for hotmail.com.. WOOOOOOHOO completed my SET!!!
    Last edited by frugallady19; Thu, Dec 22nd, 2011 at 09:10 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Just got back of from supper ... oh so goood... neither of us overeat but certainly filled ... played slots for two hours and we both broke even ... so except for supper we had a cheap evening and actually supper with our membership cards came to just under $36.00 for the 2 of us to have lobster and crab legs plus a all you want seafood buffet (breaded pollock, big shrimps with herb sauce, breaded shrimp (dh's fav), scallops and I don't know what all else ... saw dh had some sort of lobster chowder and a crab salad. Fresh fruit for me and 2 types of cake for dh (loves sweets that man!) What a deal !!!

Highway was clean, weather actually nice and warmish for this time of year ... great evening ... home early dh has to be up at 5 a.m. to get ready for work and on the road before 6:30 am, and tomorrow is my soup kitchen volunteer day ...

Thanks for all the nice anniversary well wishers
    Last edited by kekes; Thu, Dec 22nd, 2011 at 09:23 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

3rd win 9sb

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    Just got back of from supper ... oh so goood... neither of us overeat but certainly filled ... played slots for two hours and we both broke even ... so except for supper we had a cheap evening and actually supper with our membership cards came to just under $36.00 for the 2 of us to have lobster and crab legs plus a all you want seafood buffet (breaded pollock, big shrimps with herb sauce, breaded shrimp (dh's fav), scallops and I don't know what all else ... saw dh had some sort of lobster chowder and a crab salad. Fresh fruit for me and 2 types of cake for dh (loves sweets that man!) What a deal !!!

Highway was clean, weather actually nice and warmish for this time of year ... great evening ... home early dh has to be up at 5 a.m. to get ready for work and on the road before 6:30 am, and tomorrow is my soup kitchen volunteer day ...

Thanks for all the nice anniversary well wishers
    Oohh, where did you go??
    Our 3 year wedding anniversary is the 29th, and that sounds fab! Hubby loves seafood, but I'm allergic to fish (can eat shrimp and a bit of crab, though) and he'd love that.

And congrats!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i am not hugely upset that Trivia is ending, will miss that 400-500 SBs per month that I usually get from it, but it's less time on the PC as well.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

ahh that sucks about trivia.. I only actually started using it the last couple of months and its been a great bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I just tried and I can see I would never be able to get through the trivia and get any points. I just tried and i suck so no loss there.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Thread Information