User Tag List

Page 1592 of 2117 FirstFirst ... 592 1092 1492 1542 1582 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1602 1642 1692 2092 ... LastLast
Results 23,866 to 23,880 of 31752
Like Tree14155Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win, v3 - PLEASE POST IN V4

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

thanks!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    REdEng ... pm me instructions for voting for Queen Been pls. Im on the run these days and little time on the computer ...
    thanks
    kekes
    I'll add you to my list, if anyone else wants to be PM when it's time to rate Queen_Bee (EmilieBee) nomination or vote, just let me know I've got a list going of supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    are teh games crediting for everyone..... Mine don't seem to credit ....

and How do we use our votes..... and when,.....
    I've noticed that the games are taking more than 2 games to credit lately and I think it's related to the fact that I'm getting a short ad (only a few seconds) before the game. I've been trying to wait longer before clicking the back to games button.

Voting starts on April 30th-May 12th, but we'll need to get Queen_Bee's nomination a good rating before then so it's more visible to undecided voters.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

They deactivated my son's account tonight. Wonder if I am next. We don't even have recorded the amazon he had earned. We are so upset. He has his own computer and everything. What crap.

we share the same router but have own computers. So that is allowed from what I understood.
    He never maxed out or anything. I really don't understand at all.

He emailed them.

Just have to hope I guess.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Kerrylj - I think that in their effort to crack down on people abusing the system, their program is ging some legit users. Hope you get it sorted out soon.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Gap/Old-Navy e-Gift Card
    I wanted to know more about the Gap e-gift card, since I knew it wasn't good at .ca so I sent an email to Gap.com. Here are my questions and there response.

From the description the Options gift card can be used in Canadian Stores, is the same true for the e-gift card? E-gift cards can be used in CA stores and in US stores.
    If it can be used in Canada is the value of the card taken at par or is the value in US dollars? If converted to CAD the exchange rate will apply. It is not an even exchange amount.
    Is there anyway to use the e-gift card to purchase an Old Navy or Gap Gift Card that could be used at the Canadian online store? You can use the E gift card in stores. In the store, you should be able to purchase a regular GiftCard to be used online.

This is good news for me, I usually shop online, but I can send the e-gift card to family and they can convert it into a Gift Card for me, just need to do it when the exchange rate is best. I'm too late for yesterday's Braggable Bargain, but that's the third time they've been on sale in as many months so hopefully I don't have to wait long for a sale.
    Last edited by RedEng; Wed, Apr 18th, 2012 at 11:18 PM.
    donnaG likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Well, after complaining earlier about a PL survey that would not load, I was just back checking them out again. I had one there that I think just said Survey. It was for 60. I clicked on it. I think I answered perhaps 10 questions. All quick. I couldn't believe how fast the little meter at the top was going up--and figured that perhaps it was just for the qualification questions. And then low and behold it took a a few seconds to load the screen and I was done and got the 60. I think I was done in 3 minutes. Woo Hoo!! It was about pain relief.

Of course given that I am at 230 for the day we will probably have a huge goal tomorrow. (Hope not.)
    donnaG and RedEng like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I won 100SB today for playing the new Aggro game and posting my result on twitter #SBGamesCA ! First time for me, normally I don't have enough time to do the game and post my score before they've already done the draw, it seems the draw was just a few hours after the announcement. Put me over the goal for today .

A big thanks to RedEng for letting us all know it was coming up soon, that's why I was watching and caught it in time.
    Last edited by 01kipper; Thu, Apr 19th, 2012 at 12:26 AM.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

10sb to start out. Goal is easy today.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

anybosy kno any good special offers...which are easy and free... i did the ultima one.. for 52 SB already.......

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Just won 8SB for searching!
    NeEd A SuPeRpOiNtS InViTe?
    EaRn WiTh Me On SwAg BuCkS

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Morning! 7 for my first search, still with captcha. I've never missed one, they can certainly go away any time now! Did the games and then I had a Trusted Survey for 75! (alcoholic beverages). My work here is done today if I choose it to be!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just used some amazon.ca giftcards for the Trailer Park Boys set at Amazon.ca that's on the blog, wonder if I can keep it from my guys until Christmas?

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

i did a 75 SB trusted survey, it says 20 minutes, but actually it was much shorter, about drinks, easy one.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

1st, 8sb (with captcha) for good morning

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just did another trusted survey, this time for 88sb on scented candles. Only took me 10 minutes, but I only buy the one brand, it has the potential to be longer if you buy more This proves that procrastination pays off, as well, if I was where I was supposed to be right now, I never would have done it :p

Thread Information