User Tag List

Page 1621 of 2117 FirstFirst ... 621 1121 1521 1571 1611 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1631 1671 1721 ... LastLast
Results 24,301 to 24,315 of 31752
Like Tree14155Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win, v3 - PLEASE POST IN V4

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Scarecrow, her smartcanuck name is Queen Bee

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sent my support on fb. good luck, queen bee!
    Giving-Small likes this.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I've started interviewing Emiliee Bee a bit and I'll have more q & a's posted later. PM you if you have a question you think I should ask her.

Who is Emilie Bee / Queen_Bee on Smart Canucks?

Emilie is a working mother of 3 (Alex, Mahyna and Noah) who lives in Ottawa.

What does Emilie do?
    She works mostly working night as a Paramedic.

How did Emilie find out about Swagbucks?

I was curious seeing all the signature about Swagbucks, so I jump in. I enjoy being a part of the Smartcanucks forum about Swagbucks. I’m addicted now; I need my daily dose of SB.

Where have you traveled to lately?

I do a lot of humanitarian aid as a Paramedic (Haiti 2010, Peru 2007 ….) so those were my last big trip.

Why would you like to win the Swagmom contest?

I would like to win to force me to take a holiday for myself lol!
    aussie, erin9mmm, MamaF and 1 others like this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks Giving-Small, I think if I was undecided about the vote this would convince me. Queen_Bee would you be O.K. if we post this in the comments area on your nomination page? Maybe delete the name of your kids, unless you don't mind that being posted.
    MamaF and 01kipper like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I agree, this is great info, it can only help her chances. It should definitely go on the nomination/voting page somewhere.
    Giseledta likes this.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

RedEng where did you read the thing about earning an additional votes per day?

I have been thinking about using all votes at once or holding some back. Just read this comment on Facebook (not from Swagbucks): "You earn 5 votes for every day you go to vote. You earn 1 sb for every 2 votes. If you use them all at once, you wont be able to earn the extra sb." If this is right I need to hold some votes back. In order to get the maximum in votes sounds like I need to have votes to use every day. Voting over 12 days--so need to hold back at least 11 votes?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I guess it depends if you can 'save' the 5 votes you get per day to use later in the voting, or if you have to cast them that same day.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by key123 View Post
    RedEng where did you read the thing about earning an additional votes per day?

I have been thinking about using all votes at once or holding some back. Just read this comment on Facebook (not from Swagbucks): "You earn 5 votes for every day you go to vote. You earn 1 sb for every 2 votes. If you use them all at once, you wont be able to earn the extra sb." If this is right I need to hold some votes back. In order to get the maximum in votes sounds like I need to have votes to use every day. Voting over 12 days--so need to hold back at least 11 votes?
    SO we divide the number of votes we have by 12 days to give the daily votes we put in? is that right? Also, I can't find my total number of votes I collected.
    Last edited by The_Scarecrow; Sun, Apr 29th, 2012 at 07:33 PM.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

For the votes - isn't very clear yet I think. Will see.
    Last edited by p4eli4ka; Mon, Apr 30th, 2012 at 09:22 AM.
    RedEng and frugallady19 like this.
    Superpoints now live for canadiens woohoo: https://www.superpoints.com/join/iXf3XCcg9gferdyumbbENZLAxWg
    Stop count your rewards, just enjoy them: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/p4eli4ka

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RedEng View Post
    Thanks Giving-Small, I think if I was undecided about the vote this would convince me. Queen_Bee would you be O.K. if we post this in the comments area on your nomination page? Maybe delete the name of your kids, unless you don't mind that being posted.
    Just delete their names and its all good

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I missed this blog on thursday, probably because there is only an American blog.

http://blog.swagbucks.com/2012/04/le...ing-begin.html

To summarize the Blog your votes are Bonus (340 max) + 5 basic + 5 daily x12 (60 SB) for Maximum of 405 votes.

You need to visit the voting page daily to get your extra 5 SB
    I doesn't matter when you vote. You can do them all tomorrow, then 5 a day after or save your 405 votes until the last day.
    Voting ends on Friday, May 11th 11:59 pm (I thought it was the 12th).

I'm sure there is a strategy to vote, but I'm not sure what it is. I'm hoping that we have enough support and votes to get EmilieBee in the top 3, but I won't be naive that there isn't other forums out there throwing support behind someone. I'm hoping that the Facebook vote will be divided and lessen the impact of anyone persons lead.

Fingers crossed that our campaigning has paid off. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.
    Giving-Small, MamaF and 01kipper like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Queen_Bee View Post
    Just delete their names and its all good
    Super, done. There is a few more comments on the nomination for you to Like.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Finally got a second win 8sb for "goodnight"
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hey, has anyone had more than one search win today or what? Outrageous!

edit: guess I should have waited another minute!
    Last edited by MamaF; Sun, Apr 29th, 2012 at 09:13 PM. Reason: timing

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Thanks so much for posting this RedEng. I just went and read the blog post. It was helpful for me. I do think that there will be a ton of votes going to Grebol from Facebook (the gal that does the Swagging 101 site). Also those in US would have had an easier time of making goal each day to earn votes.

It helped to read the blog post to understand how we vote--from the nomination page.

You mentioned strategy and I am also not sure what the best strategy would be.

But, I have decided to do the following. I will do the vast majority of my available votes right at the start with the idea of giving EmilieBee a good start. I will save some plus the 5 each day to continue to add some each day with the hope of continuing to have votes to boost her total daily. As long as I am up, I will try shortly after midnight Pacific and I will post how I make out (successful or not) on here. But if I get sleepy I will go to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by RedEng View Post
    I missed this blog on thursday, probably because there is only an American blog.

http://blog.swagbucks.com/2012/04/le...ing-begin.html

To summarize the Blog your votes are Bonus (340 max) + 5 basic + 5 daily x12 (60 SB) for Maximum of 405 votes.

You need to visit the voting page daily to get your extra 5 SB
    I doesn't matter when you vote. You can do them all tomorrow, then 5 a day after or save your 405 votes until the last day.
    Voting ends on Friday, May 11th 11:59 pm (I thought it was the 12th).

I'm sure there is a strategy to vote, but I'm not sure what it is. I'm hoping that we have enough support and votes to get EmilieBee in the top 3, but I won't be naive that there isn't other forums out there throwing support behind someone. I'm hoping that the Facebook vote will be divided and lessen the impact of anyone persons lead.

Fingers crossed that our campaigning has paid off. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Thread Information