User Tag List

Page 1847 of 2117 FirstFirst ... 847 1347 1747 1797 1837 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1857 1897 1947 ... LastLast
Results 27,691 to 27,705 of 31752
Like Tree14155Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win, v3 - PLEASE POST IN V4

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good Morning all. Big shock at the goal today, yesterday was hard enough this seems to be a bad time in the survey department for me. Well, all I can do is try, but I'm not taking all day to do it this time, that's for dang sure.

First search for 10 Hope everyone has good luck today!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Bah hahaha! 130?! Are they kidding? I squeaked out yesterdays goal with 5sb to spare. I doubt I will be getting todays unless I get a couple of big fat surveys or search wins. The first win was for 10. And like yesterday, if you make goal instead of 13 extra sbs you will get 15.

Need a new thing-a-ma-bob? Get it free and easy with Swagbucks! Fill out surveys, play games, watch videos and get paid to do it! Amazon, PayPal and lots of other gift cards to be had!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

darn it!
    got a trusted survey for 88SB, submitted last page and it kicked me back to dashboard, no confirmation, nothing, and no SB either... when I tried going back through history it said the session expired and/or ended?? Don't even know if I should put a ticket in? Maybe it went through and I will get credited in a day or two, but then maybe it didn't and I won't!
    donnaG likes this.
    Superpoints is back! Click the link to give it a whirl!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    INSTAGC:
    Join InstaGC! Just like SB with search, offer walls, surveys and even music Many GC to choose from and payouts are instant!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Joolz834 View Post
    darn it!
    got a trusted survey for 88SB, submitted last page and it kicked me back to dashboard, no confirmation, nothing, and no SB either... when I tried going back through history it said the session expired and/or ended?? Don't even know if I should put a ticket in? Maybe it went through and I will get credited in a day or two, but then maybe it didn't and I won't!
    sorry to hear that. it's really really frustrating when that happened.
    i had some similar experience, sometimes everything went well and i reached the congratulations page, but still no points for me. i submitted few times support tickets, they all said that they can't help because the survey companies couldn't track my survey history, blah, blah, (i did screenshot with every successful survey completion, and they totally ignored my screenshot. how about this???????) so, i was very frustrated and disappointed about its customer support.
    however, i hope they can help you. try to submit support ticket and see how they response. good luck!
    Last edited by jessie6668; Wed, Jul 11th, 2012 at 08:38 AM.
    Joolz834 likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jessie6668 View Post
    sorry to hear that. it's really really frustrating when that happened.
    i had some similar experience, sometimes everything went well and i reached the congratulations page, but still no points for me. i submitted few times support tickets, they all said that they can't help because the survey companies couldn't track my survey history, blah, blah, (i did screenshot with every successful survey completion, and they totally ignored my screenshot. how about this???????) so, i was very frustrated and disappointed about its customer support.
    however, i hope they can help you. try to submit support ticket and see how they response. good luck!
    I've had the same thing - I was ticked. I rarely bother with surveys because of that now.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

1st, 8sb for back to games
    donnaG and Joolz834 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

1st win 27sbs, nice way to start off the morning

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Clickety, Click my way through SBTV. First search was 28 SB and completed 30 SB PL office supply survey which helps make a dent in the 130 SB goal.

Debating with myself about doing the PL axiatel.com offer. I started the offer but stopped when they asked for credit card number. Quick search on the company says that they spam, I already submitted my email address so I might get that.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

25 point win this morning for sebastian potion 9
    donnaG, MamaF and Joolz834 like this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

10 for searching , like most of you
    130 ....are they nuts , y'day was soooooo difficult to achieve with no surveys , I am throwing in the towel already
    FrugalNotCheap and MamaF like this.
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

First win for 7... not gonna make that goal.. haven't made any in a while but I was gone camping

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I've stopped trying to make these daily goals. I have a goal of 50 sb per day (I know that's pretty low) but I don't have the time, energy, patience to try to get to 130, especially when my first search win was only 7!
    Giseledta, RedEng, MamaF and 1 others like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

My first search win was for 28.

Is anyone else having problems with the games not loading? This has been happening to me for about a week now.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug2011 View Post
    My first search win was for 28.

Is anyone else having problems with the games not loading? This has been happening to me for about a week now.
    Yep, just let the game page sit for the usual minute then click 'back to games' you'll still get credit or try a different game. Burney in arcade is my standard game, I just let him run into the wall until the game ends.

Goal reached . I tried the 60 SB daily survey and got DQ'ed, but clicked on the new survey button. It gave me the cereal survey which I've done before, but let me do again and credited right away.

I was slowly working my way through the 0.80 tasks, but I can quit that now.

Good Luck everyone.
    donnaG, p4eli4ka, MamaF and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Thanks RedEng,
    I got the daily survey as well and am sitting at 120SB, a lucky search or two later and I should reach the goal, whew!
    Good luck everyone!
    Giving-Small, RedEng and MamaF like this.
    Superpoints is back! Click the link to give it a whirl!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    INSTAGC:
    Join InstaGC! Just like SB with search, offer walls, surveys and even music Many GC to choose from and payouts are instant!

Thread Information