User Tag List

Page 756 of 2117 FirstFirst ... 256 656 706 746 754 755 756 757 758 766 806 856 1256 1756 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 31752
Like Tree14155Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win, v3 - PLEASE POST IN V4

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Searching trips 10-10-8SB for smart canucks.ca

Did ok on tasks today 20-20-22 for 2pts tasks

STill working on SB tv 17 done .. kinda slacked today lazzyyyy
    Last edited by kekes; Sun, Oct 23rd, 2011 at 07:55 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone use their swagbucks to get PayPal? I thought I read somewhere that someone transfers their points from swagbucks into their PayPal account to get cash in their bank account or to pay bills... is that right? I'm kind of curious about PayPal but don't like the idea of giving out all my info. Thanks!!
    Want Free Gift Cards? Join me at SWAGBUCKS!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bekki3

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bekki3 View Post
    Does anyone use their swagbucks to get PayPal? I thought I read somewhere that someone transfers their points from swagbucks into their PayPal account to get cash in their bank account or to pay bills... is that right? I'm kind of curious about PayPal but don't like the idea of giving out all my info. Thanks!!
    I do. Paypal is secure and I haven't had a problem. I purchase a $25 paypal giftcard every 3 weeks or so. then transfer the money to my checking account periodically. The $25 GC is 3215 swagbucks. You can also buy $5 or $10 guftcards, but I save up for the $25 one - more bang for the buck.
    Last edited by DaveP; Sun, Oct 23rd, 2011 at 08:36 PM.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luvfreestuff View Post
    2nd win 10sbs "chevrolet volt"
    Thanks! that got me 9sb for my second win!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luvfreestuff View Post
    When you redeem for an amazon GC they will email you a GC code to enter on the site. After you have entered it, it never expires.

I have never redeemed for amazon.com so I can't say which one is better than the other.
    thanks now do u enter when u purchase something? or u can jus enter the codes and keep them on ur amazon account? sorry but im new to all this! :$

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    Which is better Amazon.com or Amazon.ca ... well, it depends where the item is being shipped to ! If you're shipping to CDN addy and buy from .com then you will pay shipping charges and sometimes duty. If you're buying .ca and order is over $25 and its being shipped to CDN addy, shipping free option is available.

If you are shipping to US addy Im not sure what .com or .ca charges for shipping.

But having said all this ... sometimes .com and .ca do not carry the same merchandise. I know dh's pocket watch was only avail from .com so I bit the bullet and paid shipping and duty.

Hope that helps .
    Thanks for the insight! it helps soo much when u have someone to answers ur questions

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I use paypal sometimes, I usually go for the $25 to paypal or I go for the LandsEnd gc's. Paypal is safe, or so I have found.
    Join the fun, earn cash and more

http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/rosa2:-)

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I go on Amazon (.com or .ca) and make a wishlist. If I can find the item on .ca, I get it through there. If the item is only available on .com, then I do .com.
    (Like the Gerber pacifiers I just ordered...picky DS only likes this ONE pacifier, and so I had to order it from .com, grrr.)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    I do. Paypal is secure and I haven't had a problem. I purchase a $25 paypal giftcard every 3 weeks or so. then transfer the money to my checking account periodically. The $25 GC is 3215 swagbucks. You can also buy $5 or $10 guftcards, but I save up for the $25 one - more bang for the buck.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilac5 View Post
    I use paypal sometimes, I usually go for the $25 to paypal or I go for the LandsEnd gc's. Paypal is safe, or so I have found.
    Thank you both! I will look into it. I usually get the amazon.ca but if I can get money in my checking account that would be great!!!
    Want Free Gift Cards? Join me at SWAGBUCKS!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bekki3

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Well this is annoying:

You've won the maximum number of tournaments allowed during the Calendar month. In the meantime, please continue to enjoy free, rewarding game play.
    Sheesh.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

3rd 9 for "highest bid"
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

I am really missing those tasks as well. I even did a few of the regular style of tasks. I always wonder why afterwards as I never agree with them about what is correct English etc. etc. For one task I had to verify phone numbers. The problem--some of the businesses were in Ireland and the task insisted on a US formatted phone number and and the Irish phone numbers weren't like that. Did manage to perservere long enough on various tasks to get 61 points and not get DQed for too many errors. But I am probably cured of the desire to try more for a while.

Yesterdays numbers:
    Search wins 10-14-10-8
    Games 10
    TV 63
    Trivia 5-5-1-mistake-5
    Dailies 4

Today so far:
    Search wins 10-10-7
    Games 10
    TV 39 still plugging away
    Trusted surey 63
    Video survey 3
    Dailies 4
    Video Survey 3
    Tasks 61

Re the PayPal questions. I have used PayPal for perhaps 2-3 years now. I have not had an issue. However I am aware of people that have had issues with them. They don't always make it easy to do what you want. I actually have two accounts--this is allowed. One is linked to a bank account and is the one I use for doing cash payments and receiving cash into. The second one is linked to a credit card and I use it when I want to pay for something with a credit card. The bank account that I choose to link to PayPal is an account that I keep very little money in. I never keep more money in my PayPal account than I could afford to have disappear.

I just completed my first PayPal cash out from Swagbucks. I did $10 as I wanted to test the system once. It took 11 days to credit in my PayPal account. It is in US $. You do have to have your Swagbucks e-mail on your PayPal account. You can list more than one e-mail on your PayPal account. In my case my Swagbucks e-mail is not my primary e-mail for the PayPal account, but it is listed on the account and that worked just fine.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

3rd win for 10sb "I want to win 39"

Don't wait for the storm to pass but enjoy dancing in the rain.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

hope to get a 3rd win before bed!

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

triples 10-8-8

I am trying swagbucks
    Click here for a referal if you want to try it too

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by key123 View Post
    I did $10 as I wanted to test the system once. It took 11 days to credit in my PayPal account.
    11 days? Wow. How long ago was that? My experience is usually 5 business days or less.

Thread Information