User Tag List

snowballnugget
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hello i need help...i am new to the coupon world after just watching extreme coupon on A&E...and I WANT TO DO WHAT THEY DO lol....

unfortunatly I do not have the first clue as to how i can get started...i do not know where to get the coupons becides the flyers that come to my home and i am brand new to this site just joined today and this is my first time ever being on a "blog" so all this is a whole new world to me haha

if anybody can or could help me out this would be greatly appreciated,,,this site needs a section called COUPONING FOR DUMMYS for people like me lol

ty
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi there, I'm not huge into coupons, but I know you can order some at Proctor & Gamble's site

http://brandsaver.ca/en_ca/coupons

If you don't use the coupons, they can prevent you from ordering more though, so it is recommended that you only take what you will use. Otherwise, search around... I am sure there are lots of folks on here who know much more than I do!

Good luck.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

hi

if you go to the coupon section up top they have a great section for ordering coupons ( save.ca is awesome, bradesaver.ca is great too)

if you go to store scan for coupons everywhere...

if you read the deals section one of the wonderful sc usually does deals for each week... where they tell us what coupons go with what flyers....

if you go to the brag section it has everyones brags... if you read through them you can get an idea of where to get all the awesome deals!!

if you go to the freebies section that is a great place to start too... sign up for samples and most of the time with the samples you get a coupon or 2 with it!!

i hope that helps a little!!
    happy savings to you!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

save.ca, brandsaver.ca and gocoupons.ca are all great and let you order them in a nice time frame- gocoupons you can order every week- ook for coupons in the grocery store - i found a few yesterday- even if they are ones you dont use you can trade them - join trains when you get a small supply of coupons you dont need -then you can trade them on the train for ones you need

Thread Information