User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ContestGuru View Post
    Has anyone had experience with the LD in downtown Vancouver? The one across from the Bay or the one on Pender in the new woodward apartment complex?
    Check out this thread:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/91716-l...od-bad-canada/
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just did my first ever coupon stacking today and it was at MR LD. I bought diapers, wipes, special K bars, all bran bars, a bag of m&m's,and a jergen's moisturizer. I used $20 in coupons! I was nervous with this being my first time but the cashier didn't even bat an eye. Great experience here at Maple Ridge LD

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Does anyone have any good or bad experience at the New West location? I live just down the road from it and would like to make it my new favourite store

I have never stacked and I have to say I'm super scared to try it. I know I shouldn't be, but my inexperience might make it all backfire.

Also, is there a time of day/night that is best to go in? I just want my first time to be as painless as possible.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has LD changed their policy? I went to LD at Lougheed Mall and they told me I can't not use more than one coupon per product. Is stacking not allowed anymore???

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I stacked at Cloverdale LD once.....it was not a pleasant experience. My preference is the other Surrey locations. Despite a recent 'wording glitch' that has now been straightened out by LD HO, my overall experience at all of the other Surrey LDs has been very good.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

The LD on Marine at Byrne in Burnaby/New West has been "cracking down" on coupons, really sticking to the letter of the fine print, especially on the P&G ones allowing only one coupon per item. They will also only PM one of a specific item.

The LD on 6th in New West is often hit or miss depending on who is at the CS desk. It's handy location though since it is right by a Save-On Foods where you can also stack coupons (and certain stores allow PMing). It is a smaller store so stock is often limited. They will special order items in for you though if you are buying multiples of an item they have on sale. It takes a day or two so call and order early in the flyer cycle. All stores will do this, you just have to ask.

I find the worst times to go Couponing are Fridays anytime (flyer start date), Saturday and Sunday afternoon (stores are just busier), and Thursday (end of flyer). Sunday evenings and Monday evenings are my favourite times. Be sure to arrive early enough to complete your shopping and get through the til before the store is getting ready to close. Also, if you go on a "regular" to you day, you can get to know the CS staff and make them your friend, or at least be try to be on a good relationship with them. This works the other way too, you learn who to avoid :S.

Hope this helps

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was at LD northvan in lonsdale last night. The guy in the customer service said that i can't combine coupon if it said 'cannot be combined with any other offer'. Then he encircled the part of the coupon which has that wording. I hate it when they do that! I don't like my coupons to be vandalized specially if they're not taking it grrrr.. I thought we can't combine coupons if the wording says cannot be combined with any other coupon?

Trading Score
    121 (98%)

I stacked at the Cloverdale LD on Wed. I had a manager ring me in, and he was great! I got 3x Loreal expertisse conditioner, and 1x 48 pack Quantam Finish tabs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information