User Tag List

Page 1996 of 5392 FirstFirst ... 996 1496 1896 1946 1986 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 2006 2046 2096 2496 2996 ... LastLast
Results 29,926 to 29,940 of 80871
Like Tree14069Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins $15

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Happy Thursday!

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

hi girlie

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Thirsty Thursday again Good Morning all

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

dch
    Female
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Morning everyone!

I'm grumpy today.

My mom asked ifmy DH would cut her wood this weekend.. (8 years ago for our Thanksgiving my step-dad was cutting wood and died in our backyard) so with that being said I told her I was kind of uncomfortable withhim doing it on this particular weekend. (she originally told me he passed on October 3rd, when in reality it's October 11th, I dugout his obituary.. ) anyways, she ended up getting mad at me and called my DH LAZY! I am so mad.. she has NEVER driven here to visit us. We ALWAYS have to drive there to visit, my DH works 6 days a week AND he drives there and back (I never got my license ) and she expects us to do stuff like this EVERY weekend for her - drive up there and do all of her crap she "needs" done. She's brought our daughter home from her place from a visit ONCE in the entire two and a half years.

I know it sounds like I am bashing my Mom, don't get me wrong I love her but.. she's so poisonus to us. I got lectured from her about taking MY OWN daughter to speech therapy, another "jab" because we were having Thanksgiving dinner with DH's family on Saturday and then yet another lecture about my daughters bed (it's not good enough for her back apparently) - and then to top it off she tries to tell me outside my house when she brought my daughter home a couple weeks ago there was a dirty tampon. Are you *&^%$#@ kidding me? There has never been dirty ANYTHINGS (maybe dog poop from lazy dog owners & the odd timmies cup) out on our sidewalk - we are out there daily & I'm sure we or our super adventurous 2 year old would have found it. Nothings ever good enough.

Sorry to clutter this thread with my crazy drama. Just totally needed to vent..

and, I'm hungry.. LOL

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Happy brilliant Thursday..

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

last

dch
    Female
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

It's Jersday & hockey starts tonight!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dch View Post
    Morning everyone!

I'm grumpy today.

My mom asked ifmy DH would cut her wood this weekend.. (8 years ago for our Thanksgiving my step-dad was cutting wood and died in our backyard) so with that being said I told her I was kind of uncomfortable withhim doing it on this particular weekend. (she originally told me he passed on October 3rd, when in reality it's October 11th, I dugout his obituary.. ) anyways, she ended up getting mad at me and called my DH LAZY! I am so mad.. she has NEVER driven here to visit us. We ALWAYS have to drive there to visit, my DH works 6 days a week AND he drives there and back (I never got my license ) and she expects us to do stuff like this EVERY weekend for her - drive up there and do all of her crap she "needs" done. She's brought our daughter home from her place from a visit ONCE in the entire two and a half years.

I know it sounds like I am bashing my Mom, don't get me wrong I love her but.. she's so poisonus to us. I got lectured from her about taking MY OWN daughter to speech therapy, another "jab" because we were having Thanksgiving dinner with DH's family on Saturday and then yet another lecture about my daughters bed (it's not good enough for her back apparently) - and then to top it off she tries to tell me outside my house when she brought my daughter home a couple weeks ago there was a dirty tampon. Are you *&^%$#@ kidding me? There has never been dirty ANYTHINGS (maybe dog poop from lazy dog owners & the odd timmies cup) out on our sidewalk - we are out there daily & I'm sure we or our super adventurous 2 year old would have found it. Nothings ever good enough.

Sorry to clutter this thread with my crazy drama. Just totally needed to vent..

and, I'm hungry.. LOL

... you're going to be alright

As a person gets older, their views gets all funky, they want to do it their way and their way is better [not all people are like this but there are "those" who's attitude changes] ... I dunno this is my opinion of what I see people around my area but I could be wrong

Maybe she's taking out the depression of a lost husband on someone else

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

ugh, you know when you're floating around ebay and you click an interesting item to look at it? well you'd expect nothing else but to see the item, right? i just clicked an item that actually spoke to me.. had to get out of that one, it was uber annoying

dch
    Female
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by win-star View Post
    ... you're going to be alright

As a person gets older, their views gets all funky, they want to do it their way and their way is better [not all people are like this but there are "those" who's attitude changes] ... I dunno this is my opinion of what I see people around my area but I could be wrong

Maybe she's taking out the depression of a lost husband on someone else

She's super crazy.. LOL, she's had boyfriends since he passed but they get sick of her poop and move on - she's got a drinking problem.

I made cake! When I'm done icing it I'm gonna post a pic just for you Jays!

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    ugh, you know when you're floating around ebay and you click an interesting item to look at it? well you'd expect nothing else but to see the item, right? i just clicked an item that actually spoke to me.. had to get out of that one, it was uber annoying

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

ok.. i'll wait patiently might not get to see it til tonight though

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cake!!

Thread Information