User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: No frills

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kissjo View Post
    I live in Clareview too! I was thinking if I went here I would probably go to the Fort Sask location too. Manning to the store seems way easier than dealing with 137 ave. I've never been to this store before.
    It's on 154 ave and 97 st. you can take manning to 153 ave and all the way to 97st.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sunny01 View Post
    PurpleEverything...where did you get the MIR for these? I'd love to try them, but am not willing to spend the extra $$

I have copies of the "mail in rebate" if interested PM me
    offer expires jan 31st, must be received by feb 28th

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    i live in the NE too - a few blocks from Costco/superstore etc. and i find it's actually closer to go to NF in castledowns than the one in fort sask. I've been to both locations.
    It could be a bit closer but the Fort is likely far less crowded and will have more stock.
    "We do not inherit the earth from our parents; we borrow it from our children." ~ Chief Seattle

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bnjj View Post
    It could be a bit closer but the Fort is likely far less crowded and will have more stock.

Very true
    I live in the Fort.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Hi gang! I went at 7pm last night (Friday) to the Castledowns location and it was hit and miss (some shelves empty) but they seemed to have everything I wanted except the Christies Crisper crackers $1 (no varieties left) and the Rosemary & Olive Oil Triscuts $1 (but they had other triscuts.) My first time there, seemed like a nice enough store, but I would only drive there. Btw, they had ziploc sand bags on for $1. Don't remember seeing that in the flyer, so I scooped up 4 (limit of 4.)

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Is no Frills really worth the drive? I live right by Wal Mart and Superstore, so is really driving there worth the distance?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Probably not. Unless you enjoy crowded parking lots...

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I live right beside the WM in Clareview. I went to the store in the Fort this morning. They had all the $1 items I wanted except the Glad sandwich bags, which they said did not come in. They were out of the Clorox wipes so substituted the Lysol ones for $1.

They had Snuggle on sale for $2.99 and I had a $1 coupon so I picked up a bottle of that. I also got a large tub of baby spinach at half price ($1.50 - pink sticker) since the best before date is Feb 3. I eat a lot of salad so it will be eaten by then, not that it doesn't stay good for an extra day or two anyway.

They had the $1 cheese but the packages are super tiny and look almost like processed cheese so I didn't buy any.

I am very satisfied with the amount of food and number of household items (5) I got for $33.43.

The store was dead, which was also nice as I'm sure the Castledowns store was nuts.
    Last edited by bnjj; Sun, Jan 30th, 2011 at 01:40 PM.
    "We do not inherit the earth from our parents; we borrow it from our children." ~ Chief Seattle

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I live right beside the WM in Clareview. I went to the store in the Fort this morning. They had all the $1 items I wanted except the Glad sandwich bags, which they said did not come in. They were out of the Clorox wipes so substituted the Lysol ones for $1.

They had Snuggle on sale for $2.99 and I had a $1 coupon so I picked up a bottle of that. I also got a large tub of baby spinach at half price ($1.50 - pink sticker) since the best before date is Feb 3. I eat a lot of salad so it will be eaten by then, not that it doesn't stay good for an extra day or two anyway.

They had the $1 cheese but the packages are super tiny and look almost like processed cheese so I didn't buy any.

I am very satisfied with the amount of food and number of household items (5) I got for $33.43.

The store was dead, which was also nice as I'm sure the Castledowns store was nuts.

glad to hear your shop at the Fort No Frills was worth while

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

It was. Only disappointment is that they don't take Visa. I wonder if all NF are like that.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

It was. Only disappointment is that they don't take Visa. I wonder if all NF are like that.
    No Frills only takes Mastercard,cash or debit.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And you get PC points when you use your PC debit card...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information