User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Did you all know that if you go online to the Canadian tire website you can see the flyer on Friday morning before everyone else gets it. (usually most people don't get there papers till the afternoon).

Also, something i found out a couple months before xmas is that you can actually purchase these items in the flyer that doesn't start til Saturday, on Friday.

Have you ever wondered why when there are great specials on something at Canadian tire and you go there on Saturday early morning and there all gone!!!!, thats because people can purchase these items on Friday, thats when they put them out and you can take advantage of the heads up then.

Just thought i would pass this along.

No more being dissappointed.

99mallard
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We get our flyers for Canadian Tire (and all other stores, like... Walmart, etc) on Thursdays.... when do most people get those??!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

We get our flyers on Friday evening. But by going online in the morning you can go to the store and take advantage of the sales early.

99mallard

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i get mine Thursday too

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Where are you from gues77? Maybe its different in different Cities

99mallard

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

im from ontario too but toronto

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Guess Toronto is different than Mississauga?

We get our flyers on Wednesdays and Fridays and another paper on Sunday, the sales used to start on Thursday before Xmas, now that Xmas is over, everyones sales are starting on Friday again.

99mallard

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

we dont even get flyers lol we have to go to the store to pick one up friday nights when we go grocery shopping

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    we dont even get flyers lol we have to go to the store to pick one up friday nights when we go grocery shopping

WHERE DO YOU LEAVE ROSEOFBLACK????????????

99mallard

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

flyers! what are those! ? lately we havent been getting them. But when we used to it was around 2pm Saturday. I called and they said they have until Sat nite to hand them out! how crappy eh!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ack... I LOVE flyers Before we moved, my neighbors and I had coffee-flyer night- get the flyers, and go through them making our lists for shopping and drinking a coffee Great fun. (But, oh, so sadly pathetic, that the arrival of flyers at my door brings such excitement!)

Have a Banana Daily Beast Master's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

We receive them mostly on Friday, but, it can be from Thursday to Sunday.
    Please vote daily for my ferret site.
    http://1award.co.uk/addvote.php?vote=3368

Clippin' Coupons 4 Life! turkishdelyte's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Gilly, before I moved I used to have the same night....except with my parents! We would wait at the window waiting to see if the flyers came.....My dad would literally bodycheck me to get to them before me (God rest his soul)........Now if my mother doesn't get them delivered she'll send my brother to "take" the bundle of flyers from a neighbours house that never looks at them anyway

I LOVE FLYERS!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My boys have delivered flyers over the years. The stories they could tell about people waiting on the doorstep for them.

One particular incident comes to mind. He was a day late delivering them (our dog had died and he'd called his manager to let her know he was pretty upset). So he drops the flyers off at this one house, to have the door flung open at him and the harpie who lived there proceeded to tear a strip off an 11yo boy. He burst into tears, said he dog died and he was sorry. Harpie slams door in his face, calls the distribution agent to report late delivery. When advised there had been a death in delivery boy's family they chewed out his manager, who promptly put them on the do not deliver list. They felt that they harpie could be dangerous to the kids.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pippinelkhound View Post
    My boys have delivered flyers over the years. The stories they could tell about people waiting on the doorstep for them.

One particular incident comes to mind. He was a day late delivering them (our dog had died and he'd called his manager to let her know he was pretty upset). So he drops the flyers off at this one house, to have the door flung open at him and the harpie who lived there proceeded to tear a strip off an 11yo boy. He burst into tears, said he dog died and he was sorry. Harpie slams door in his face, calls the distribution agent to report late delivery. When advised there had been a death in delivery boy's family they chewed out his manager, who promptly put them on the do not deliver list. They felt that they harpie could be dangerous to the kids.
    yup, getting flyers is a privilege, not a right. What a heartless person. I too get excited when the flyers come Friday. Probably too excited than I really should be.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information