User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I wasn't very happy who won I was really rooting for Zev and Justin or Gary and Mallory

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

To bad Gary and Mallory didn't win - there attitudes throughout the whole thing was amazing! Im glad the sisters won they were nice too...I liked all 3 teams in the finale.

Now to wait until the next one! lol

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

out of the 3 teams left... they were the ones iw anted to win least!.. i wanted to see the globe trotters win... but atleast they came in second and were very gracious losers, there was no disappointment in their attitude that they came in second they were just glad for the experince
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Yeah, me too! Out of the 4 that started last night, they were my least favorite!! Bad luck for Gary and Mallory with that stupid cabbie!
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

AH well another Amazing Race finished, was a great show.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Great show! I love the returning racers - fun to see them do it all over again. I still really wish the cowboys won, or Zev and Justin, but glad to see the girls win! At least another all girl team won.
    Wanna get prizes and gift cards just for surfing the web?http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Tuktu60

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Just finally caught up on this today

Too bad Zev and Justin were out before the final 3... the dancing really put them behind and then more lost time choosing the "wrong" road block at first...

I REALLY wanted Mallory and Gary to win, but they had terrible luck with that cab driver! It's too bad that they couldn't just have him leave them at a gas station and call for another cab... But their attitudes were so great throughout the whole race and even when they knew they were in last they were still staying positive!

Weird that their last task was the trailer instead of some memory puzzle like it usually is...

I felt sad for Flight Time and Big Easy when they were on that bridge and realized they weren't going to win...

It's great to hear how Kisha and Jen are going to use the money. And it's nice to see another female-female team win!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information