User Tag List

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

pharmasave on stoney creek mountain has double the coupons for friday feb 25 and sat feb 26 - check it out its fun - they dont take buy 2 save 5.00 type coupons -no internet coupons either
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmasave

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    pharmasave on stoney creek mountain has double the coupons for friday feb 25 and sat feb 26 - check it out its fun - they dont take buy 2 save 5.00 type coupons -no internet coupons either

Hmmmm...I didn't even know there was one. Oh wait, is that beside the newest movie theatre?

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I had a nice little list made up, and left with nothing I went in for. Even the colgate, that was in their flyer @ 1.99 (that matched the 1.00 coupon) wasn't the one on the shelf on sale. It upsets me that they wouldn't take (and double) and of the Buy # save $ coupons. eg, Tide $5 WUB 2, Gillette $7 WUB 3, Bounty Charmin, Puffs $1.25 WUB 2. They wouldn't allow BOGO either. It was strictly a "save x$" coupon kind of double day.

I'm wondering where the consistency is among these stores, when there are people on SC saying they got these amazing deals and then our store saying they can't do it.

Then again, at the end of the day, I guess I should be glad that they had this "event" as it may lead to more & other stores having them~

Thread Information