User Tag List

Page 126 of 273 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 4081
Like Tree9958Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Puritan canned mild Chili $1.25
    it seems hard to find Chili at a reasonable price, even at No Frills.
    Sign up at Ebates.ca for a 5% or more cash rebate and cash rebates at most online sellers. Try Eyebuydirect.com for cheap $20 online prescription eye glasses.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

30 Studio brand pens for $3
    black, blue and red. Mostly black.
    Writes smooth.
    idiotcanuck likes this.
    The best things in life...aren't things

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Hope I find those Mead planners..need to jot down some dates for 2015 already. Has anyone found them in London, ON?
    seylz_gurl likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Dr. Atkins kit - has cd, recipes, etc in a box $3

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Lucy!
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy16076 View Post
    Found them today!! There are out in Sarnia Ontario!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Newbie here!
    Two finds for me today

- Crayola DigiTools Deluxe Pack $3
    crayola. com / products / digitools-deluxe-pack-product/
    (I had to put spaces in the link b/c I'm too new and am apparently not allowed to post links yet...)

I see on Crayola's website that there are other sets - I didn't notice any others, but if any are spotted I'd love to know! I installed it tonight and it's pretty cool - my kids will like it. To note - it doesn't work very well on my kids iPad mini as they have an Otterbox case on it and the screen cover keeps it from reading the accessory devices, but that's true for most accessories like these. They work fine on my work iPad that I don't have a cover or protector on. Also a good deal b/c according to Crayola's website it retails for $49.99. Yeah, I don't think so.

- tons of 3M Command Hooks - multi packs with 2 small and 2 medium hooks ($3), 1 double hook ($2) and Value Pack of 18 small 'mini' hooks ($3). I love to stock up on these because you never know when you are going to need one and they cost a fortune at regular stores.

Hope this helps!
    anisa, free*is*best, Silk and 10 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You beat me to the post about them. I got some from the Dollarama too. I LOVE them. I used them inside our kitchen cabinet doors to hang things. Some of my gadgets/utensils had hanging circles that were too small for the hooks, so I ended up buying 2 jumbo packs from Home Depot, but they are wayyyyyyyyy cheaper at Dollarama. Check out www.command.com I got small clear hooks from Dollarama and a pack of white ones too. They have really helped reduce our kitchen clutter!

Quote Originally Posted by deweydec View Post
    Newbie here!
    Two finds for me today

(I had to put spaces in the link b/c I'm too new and am apparently not allowed to post links yet...)

I see on Crayola's website that there are other sets - I didn't notice any others, but if any are spotted I'd love to know! I installed it tonight and it's pretty cool - my kids will like it. To note - it doesn't work very well on my kids iPad mini as they have an Otterbox case on it and the screen cover keeps it from reading the accessory devices, but that's true for most accessories like these. They work fine on my work iPad that I don't have a cover or protector on. Also a good deal b/c according to Crayola's website it retails for $49.99. Yeah, I don't think so.

- tons of 3M Command Hooks - multi packs with 2 small and 2 medium hooks ($3), 1 double hook ($2) and Value Pack of 18 small 'mini' hooks ($3). I love to stock up on these because you never know when you are going to need one and they cost a fortune at regular stores.

Hope this helps!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by deweydec View Post
    Newbie here!
    Two finds for me today

Hope this helps!
    Thanks for the hook deal I was about to buy some at retail prices.
    Sign up at Ebates.ca for a 5% or more cash rebate and cash rebates at most online sellers. Try Eyebuydirect.com for cheap $20 online prescription eye glasses.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

I bought the best invention ever!
    Reading glasses with led lights at the side. Amazing.
    idiotcanuck and toronto166 like this.
    The best things in life...aren't things

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

here's what I got today, not super cheap, but cute

there are 4 styles of the box

Name:  IMAG2672_副本.jpg
Views: 2727
Size:  150.9 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hooks for dog lease for $3 (regular price $19.99 from Bed Bath and Beyond.) picturing dog bowl, leash and bone. Ganz Nakamas for $3, for ages 5+.
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Thu, Aug 7th, 2014 at 05:29 PM. Reason: sp

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    hooks for dog lease for $3 (regular price $19.99 from Bed Bath and Beyond.) picturing dog bowl, lease and bone. Ganz Nakamas for $3, for ages 5+.
    I bought one of the hook sets a while. They are very light, so I have to be careful when taking the dog leash off. I actually put a shoe horn on it as well to weigh it down, and it works much better now.
    seylz_gurl and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Its the most wonderful time of the year!

All sorts of Halloween stuff out right now. The one more was at had about half of one side of an aisle filled with Halloween goodies.

I took pics bit of course they are not loading. Not sure if it is Tapatalk issues or what
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I found the glass pumpkin cookie jar that I missed out on last year. This was at the Target Plaza Dollarama in Niagara Falls. There was still a few there although not many Name:  Photo2192.jpg
Views: 2827
Size:  38.6 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for mentioning. those are really nice to use year round. (btw love your vintage pyrex.
    Quote Originally Posted by brenran99 View Post
    I found the glass pumpkin cookie jar that I missed out on last year. This was at the Target Plaza Dollarama in Niagara Falls. There was still a few there although not many Name:  Photo2192.jpg
Views: 2827
Size:  38.6 KB
    anisa, free*is*best and toronto166 like this.

Page 126 of 273 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast

Thread Information