User Tag List

Page 226 of 263 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 3938
Like Tree9612Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

  1. #3376
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,712
    Likes Received
    30701
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    I want to thank everyone who posted about the price of some items scanning in higher than the one the price tag. I know that I read it here a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't think about until yesterday. I bought one item, tagged $3.00, but it scanned at $4.00. The clerk tried to call her supervisor to get it fixed, then just decide to fix it herself. I know it was only a dollar, but I use coupons because I think every dollar is important. It worked out ok, but I honestly would not have noticed, if I had not read the posts on Smartcanucks.
    So did you get it free with scop (scanning code of practice)

    Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  2. #3377
    Smart Canuck olivercat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    rural ontario
    Posts
    1,555
    Likes Received
    1660
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    So did you get it free with scop (scanning code of practice)

    Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    No, but I only paid $3.00. A little victory. I think it would take a retraining course to explain scop to these guys. They are very friendly, but not, well, very bright.

  3. #3378
    Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    5,286
    Likes Received
    2885
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)




    My Dollarama has Christmas out!!! Yeah!!! I got two cute cupcake decorations for $1.50! (Sorry camera full with cousin's wedding so can't post photo)
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

    Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016



  4. #3379
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    754
    Likes Received
    281
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)



    Had been wanting to get an electric pencil sharpener for my kids for ages, just cannot justify paying $20 for it. Found this (X-acto might mite) at Dollarama today for 4 Whopping dollars !!!!! Good brand too. Saving it as part of Christmas presents, not sure if kids will be thrilled about it or not but I sure will be ! LOL

    Walmart selling for $16 + tax : http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/x-acto-m.../6000016942080

  5. #3380
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    GTA Area
    Posts
    1,852
    Likes Received
    5191
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    I want to thank everyone who posted about the price of some items scanning in higher than the one the price tag. I know that I read it here a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't think about until yesterday. I bought one item, tagged $3.00, but it scanned at $4.00. The clerk tried to call her supervisor to get it fixed, then just decide to fix it herself. I know it was only a dollar, but I use coupons because I think every dollar is important. It worked out ok, but I honestly would not have noticed, if I had not read the posts on Smartcanucks.
    Every dollar is important and they need to change their price stickers if they are going to raise the prices. Good for you for speaking up!
    Newfiescreech and sweetmomma like this.

  6. #3381
    Canadian Genius anisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    lost in my mind
    Posts
    7,848
    Likes Received
    7151
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)




    plays different animal calls. fun for kids, might be a headache for parents lol.

    it was cute tho, couldn't resist.



    Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

  7. #3382
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    GTA Area
    Posts
    1,852
    Likes Received
    5191
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    plays different animal calls. fun for kids, might be a headache for parents lol.

    it was cute tho, couldn't resist.



    Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    What a great gag Christmas gift for adults. Thanks for the post!

  8. #3383
    Canadian Genius anisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    lost in my mind
    Posts
    7,848
    Likes Received
    7151
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)




    lol

    Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

  9. #3384
    Canadian Genius anisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    lost in my mind
    Posts
    7,848
    Likes Received
    7151
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)




    it comes with batteries, you can test it in the store

    Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

  10. #3385
    Senior Canuck Dinobuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    990
    Likes Received
    955
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)



    Apparently there's quite a bit of scrapbooking pads, EK Tools & Smash it stuff out:
    https://www.instagram.com/ilovedollarama/?hl=en
    Keep scrolling down & click the "load more" to see more pics.
    Last edited by Dinobuzz; Tue, Oct 11th, 2016 at 02:07 PM.

  11. #3386
    Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,158
    Likes Received
    12947
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    Apparently there's quite a bit of scrapbooking pads, EK Tools & Smash it stuff out:
    https://www.instagram.com/ilovedollarama/?hl=en
    Keep scrolling down & click the "load more" to see more pics.
    @Dinobuzz : Is the current stock the things at the top or the bottom? There's a lot!

  12. #3387
    Canadian Genius anisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    lost in my mind
    Posts
    7,848
    Likes Received
    7151
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)










    Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

  13. #3388
    Senior Canuck Dinobuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    990
    Likes Received
    955
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    @Dinobuzz: Is the current stock the things at the top or the bottom? There's a lot!
    Current stock shows up first... if you click the pic. on the upper right hand corner, it'll say how many days or weeks old the post is.

  14. #3389
    CaToonie myawall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London, ON
    Posts
    273
    Likes Received
    688
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)



    Name:  IMG_7096.jpg
Views: 2567
Size:  467.2 KBName:  IMG_7093.jpg
Views: 1833
Size:  403.9 KBName:  IMG_7092.jpg
Views: 2483
Size:  652.5 KBName:  IMG_7091.jpg
Views: 1910
Size:  256.4 KBName:  IMG_6910.jpg
Views: 1855
Size:  439.8 KBName:  IMG_6918.jpg
Views: 1840
Size:  359.1 KB

  15. #3390
    CaToonie juliemadden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    NB
    Posts
    252
    Likes Received
    645
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    Apparently there's quite a bit of scrapbooking pads, EK Tools & Smash it stuff out:
    https://www.instagram.com/ilovedollarama/?hl=en
    Keep scrolling down & click the "load more" to see more pics.
    The k and company stuff probably won't be sold at the dollarama. It was not indicated on the posts
    pinterest.com/juliemariemadden

Page 226 of 263 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •