User Tag List

Page 167 of 272 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 4070
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I picked up the double pack of Up & Up brand sunscreen SPF 30 yesterday at my Dollarama for $3!!!! Amazing deal since DH and I are heading to Jamaica next week and average 3 sunscreen sprays per week.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dior17 View Post
    I picked up the double pack of Up & Up brand sunscreen SPF 30 yesterday at my Dollarama for $3!!!! Amazing deal since DH and I are heading to Jamaica next week and average 3 sunscreen sprays per week.
    Wow I never saw them as a double pack! My Dollarama had them as singles. Last Christmas I found a 3pk men's shaving gel full size cans from Old Spice for $3. Stupid me, I only grabbed one pack. All the other Dollaramas had a single can for $3 each so I guess some of them figure they will make much more money by opening the packs and selling them individually!! I was kicking myself as my husband, dad, and brothers all use this plus we were doing a big charity drive at work and I was in charge of getting a ton of supplies for the best price!

Enjoy your vacation!!!!
    Last edited by bella_bamba; Sat, Aug 29th, 2015 at 10:05 AM.
    sweetmomma, Linda Evans and Dior17 like this.

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Someone had a picture of Purex Crystals for $3.00 - I wish I could find those.
    bella_bamba likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by happy_me24 View Post
    I saw them at 2 ramas in toronto. I believe they had 2 scents available. And they were full size! Also saw some Purex detergent. I love their baby detergent but didn't see any. Luckily SDM also put the same size for $2.99 on sale.
    sassypants and sweetmomma like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

My daughter who is two just loves the movie frozen and we gound frozen canvas room pictures

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

My stupid iphone has no more room for pics but I spotted more of those Frozen canvas art, 3 different styles I think. Some with glitter too! Saw a bunch of Purex, Glade wax cubes for the warmer. Scent was floral, posey and something else I think? Lots of Command hooks which either I never noticed or just started paying attention to them as I recently got hooked on them! Hahahahah ok lame pun there! I found the 2pk sunscreen as well as Rub-a-355 heat rub for $3. 2017 expiry.

Some cute fall decorations like garlands and wreaths. Is it wrong for me to want them to roll out all the Christmas decor so soon? It will be our first Christmas in our new condo and we just had a baby so I can finally decorate my own place. Last year I was living with my in-laws for a few months after we got married and they don't decorate like crazy. Unlinke my mother who goes nuts in our house lol. So I bought one of those 3 ft. trees Dollarama had and decorated, lights and all. Thing looked so sad in my room but it cheered me up! Ok enough Christmas talk, the Halloween decorations kinda depressed me and I ran out there to enjoy this hot, humid Toronto night!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by happy_me24 View Post
    just a question....how to add these to HE washers? throw them inside before closing door....or add to the detergent drawer?
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

throw them in first, before the clothes

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I saw some really nice placemats/table mats in the fall decor. I think they were a heavy felt type material, with laser cut details. Nice colors too. Sorry I didnt take a pic.
    toronto166 likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    throw them in first, before the clothes
    Oh! I've always added to the detergent in the drawer...didn't realize you throw them in with the wash!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jackie999 View Post
    Oh! I've always added to the detergent in the drawer...didn't realize you throw them in with the wash!
    Yup like GoJays said, just toss them in and then throw the clothes on top. I was obsessed with the Gain ones last year and then the smell killed me while I was pregnant (even though I had no morning sickness) and had to stop using them. I couldn't even handle scented detergent. Made that mistake one night going to bed with fresh sheets and comforter and feeling nauseous all night from the smell LOL I only use Tide free & gentle now, same with my bounce or occasionally I'll use my Purex baby detergent. I only use those scented crystals for my husbands work clothes!

Omg my mom was complaining about them the other day when we saw them at Dollarama that her machine doesn't smell any different afterwards. I had to tell her it's for the clothes to smell nice, not her machine!!

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bella_bamba View Post
    Yup like GoJays said, just toss them in and then throw the clothes on top. I was obsessed with the Gain ones last year and then the smell killed me while I was pregnant (even though I had no morning sickness) and had to stop using them. I couldn't even handle scented detergent. Made that mistake one night going to bed with fresh sheets and comforter and feeling nauseous all night from the smell LOL I only use Tide free & gentle now, same with my bounce or occasionally I'll use my Purex baby detergent. I only use those scented crystals for my husbands work clothes!

Omg my mom was complaining about them the other day when we saw them at Dollarama that her machine doesn't smell any different afterwards. I had to tell her it's for the clothes to smell nice, not her machine!!
    LOL too funny!!
    bella_bamba likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Noticed some Thomas & Friends stainless steel water bottles. Also, some bigger Smurf figurines for $3.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

no luck today for finding drain cleaner or the scented crystals....but i did find some ladies disney ankle socks. & lots of spooky dvds for halloween. picked up this one for $2-

http://www.inetvideo.ca/p-159786-29-...t-dvd-new.aspx
    redfox, anisa and Melissa13 like this.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

I'll have to keep an eye out for the horror dvd collection. I know most will be silly but I'm horror obsessed!

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Thread Information