User Tag List

Page 49 of 272 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Nice.. But I feel deceive to read a deal on here and not find it because dollorama stores dont carry the same stuff
    Anna Michele likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by terrarankin View Post
    Umm Why is it unfortunate that you were born in orillia? I live here, it's beautiful!
    anyways the dollarama in ORILLIA by Walmart has the iPad stands and John Frieda shampoo

We just moved here! (From Terrace, BC, but originally from Innisfil). We are waiting closing on our new house (next week, WOOT!) and it's just on the border of Bass Lake, like 2 minutes from the Walmart/Dollarama!

I have to say, the beachfront park for kids (I have 2 littles) is AH-MAZING!

Anyhow, I think I'll go to the Dollarama today! I'll post any deals! I don't *need* anything, but we're staying in a hotel with the kids and I need to get the heck outta here, LOL!
    Up to 90% off designer items!
    I've bought WAY too much!

Start Saving!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

saw Kohl piggy banks today for $3 (org'l price was $24.99).
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Thu, May 16th, 2013 at 11:32 AM. Reason: spelling
    deallovinmama likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Well went looking for these Mr Clean Gloves for MIL without any luck! Did notice a few interesting finds today...found these items below:

Calliou plush(small)$3

Pound Puppies plush $3

Treehouse presents Foaming Hand Soap(large bottle)$3(wish I had found this before I went to Walmart, but may add it to my list if my budget allows next time)

Treehouse presents shampoo or detangler $3(good deal cause Walmart charges over $6 for the same thing)

Kelloggs Pop Tarts(Cookies & Cream flavor)400g $2

Hershey Drops $2
    Last edited by sweetmomma; Thu, May 16th, 2013 at 06:24 PM.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Mmmmmmmm I bought the cookies and cream pop tarts and they are yummy!!!!
    sweetmomma and seylz_gurl like this.

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

i saw the treehouse shampoo/bodywash and the caillou dolls at my store too. might have to go scoop up the caillou dolls for dd1&2 and the little girl i babysit as a surprise.
    pippinelkhound and seylz_gurl like this.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

found this foot pump at one of my local dollarama's for $3. works great with my yoga ball.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    bluerose likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love this thread and It gets me wanting to check out the dollarama near me. However, I never find any of the great stuff you guys find. You guys are so lucky! But I still love Dollarama though!
    cath007 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Another great find for me today! Not sure if all of you are familiar with the brand Thirty-One. I think it's more popular in the US but they have amazing bags. Well I found the utility tote at my Dollarama today for $3. It's this bag but the patterns are different so I'm assuming a year or two old on the patterns but they are still nice...big dots, stripes, floral and others.

http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/catalo...d/6/swid/663a/

It's with the gardening stuff and retagged as a gardening bag however this could be used for anything. I picked it up for summer stuff that I can put in it if we are running out for the day or to the park...sunscreens, waters, flip flops, snacks, etc. It opens up to a nice rectangular shape and fits so much stuff!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also noticed Timotei shampoo and conditioner! I haven't seen this brand since I lived at home years and years ago. It was $2.50/bottle.

I picked up large boxes of Band-Aid brand bandages, 80 in the box for $3 and they also had other varieties like the Band-Aid brand blister bandaids (the ones that are shaped weird but work really well for blister on the heels).

Also saw Always pantiliners, Kotex pantiliners, lots of really nice Goody brushes (all kinds of shapes and styles), little girl 2-piece rashguard bathing suits that were crazy cute!! I took notice of the website listed on the tag for the brand but of course I can't remember it now. I only saw up to size 3 in them.

Oh and one-litre bottles of Pepsi and Diet Pepsi for 69 cents! They said this was a promotion.
    bluerose likes this.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

I'm not sure if someone all ready mentioned this, but today I found Krave cereal for $2.00 and they all had the SYB pins on them.....seems like a good deal to me, only wish it was cereal I liked :0)
    lotsasavings likes this.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

i was just going to post holy! i saw the max and ruby shampoos on for what is it like $3 compare at 6 + at wal mart!! Ridiculous!I've almost bought it at wal mart to. I have to remember this when i go shopping for dd for lil summer stuff and all that.
    pippinelkhound and Chantique like this.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadian.mere View Post
    Another great find for me today! Not sure if all of you are familiar with the brand Thirty-One. I think it's more popular in the US but they have amazing bags. Well I found the utility tote at my Dollarama today for $3. It's this bag but the patterns are different so I'm assuming a year or two old on the patterns but they are still nice...big dots, stripes, floral and others.

It's with the gardening stuff and retagged as a gardening bag however this could be used for anything. I picked it up for summer stuff that I can put in it if we are running out for the day or to the park...sunscreens, waters, flip flops, snacks, etc. It opens up to a nice rectangular shape and fits so much stuff!
    What? I was just invited to one of these parties I didn't buy anything because the bags were so expensive. Now glad I didn't.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadian.mere View Post

Wow -- love the bag! I'm going to have to head over to my Dollarama after lunch and see what I can find.

Later that day: Yup, I found the bags at my Dollarama (with the other bags/purses though..still marked as a gardening bag). They really are great! I got 2, one is black and white striped with pink handles and the other is gray with black and white polka dots and black handles. They are the perfect size for my coupon binder, notebook, keys, and wallet when I go shopping!

Thanks for posting canadian.mere!
    Last edited by happy_me24; Sat, May 18th, 2013 at 02:02 PM.
    pippinelkhound likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

That bag looks like it would be good for the beach! Had to go back to Dollarama today and grabbed the Treehouse handsoap. Also found these Growing Socks by Richelieu. It's a 2pr pack for $3 and they had boys and girls. I love these socks for my boys and have spent atleast double on them at Walmart. Nice that the socks grow with your foot so you don't need to buy new socks as often! Very durable!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Page 49 of 272 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread Information