User Tag List

Page 48 of 272 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I bought the single double walled cup with straw for $2 and I absolutely love it. I saw the 2 pack and it looked great especially for $3. the only reason I didn't buy that one was cause I I bought the ceramic cup with silicon lid for $2 last week and I love that cup too!

the garden decorations I've seen lately are fantastic! I brought home a very happy cement Buddha for $1.25 :-D

I also saw an apple corer/slicer too for $3 that looked like it would last a really long time. though I didn't buy it, the quality was what caught my eye. and a neat tool by Lysol with a built in scrubber and peeler for fruits and veg. and also, (i think) black and Decker replacement carafes for coffee maker....for very basic machines and I believe it was 12 cup size

I also saw ed hardy side window shades for 2.50. they also had the steering wheel covers and a large front windshield shade. I'll probably go back for the side window shades for dd!

oh and for any fellow nerds out there...I've gotten several decent game-winning magic cards from the $1 packs ;-) I just play for fun though

and i finally saw the whistling kettle!! looks cool
    Last edited by r0c0upons; Thu, May 9th, 2013 at 01:03 PM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I checked for a couple of the items posted recently and no go in my area--one store manager suggested checking in other areas because Dollarama has started doing 'buy-outs' and they will not go in every store (based on size and area).
    This does not mean I will stop checking--and I really want to thank those who post their finds!

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

i noticed a whole bunch of rubbermaid drawer organizers and plastic drinking containers at my dollarama today for $2 and $3
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I found these shoes for $3.00 a piece for newborns -- I got them in blue and green, original packaging, and they look awesome! BFF and SIL are preggers, so someone will be able to use them

Here's a link for the shoe because I can't post a picture cuz well.....I just can't lol....
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRUMPETTE-TO...item589fca75f7
    dizzyb and seylz_gurl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, will look for these. Did you notice if there were any dish drainers?
    Quote Originally Posted by ex0ticb3lla View Post
    i noticed a whole bunch of rubbermaid drawer organizers and plastic drinking containers at my dollarama today for $2 and $3

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hurricane lanterns for $3...after I bought 2 I peeled off the tag on the bottom, MSRP suggested retail price of 29.99, Better Homes & Gardens!! Also bought some dental flossers for $3 and the insulated drinking cups.
    pippinelkhound likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I think I will go to a bigger Dollarama in my area and see what I can find next wk!
    seylz_gurl likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Appart the Polysporin and the Insect repeliant stuff(like off) Are they good brand of Sunscreen at Dollorama and where are the price? Thanks you
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found some really nice easy bake oven kits for my sons easy bake oven. They were only $3, and had 5 cake mixes, 3 icing mixes, and some extra baking tin-type things in it. We bought some at Walmart that had about 4 cake mixes and 2 icing mixes, and that was about $9. I'm going to hit up some of the other dollaramas in my area to see if I can find any more.
    seylz_gurl and ssbean like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i saw a shake weight 4 $3!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted as I've been super busy and hadn't stopped into a Dollarama in a while. Okay so I went yesterday to grab some aluminum trays and decided to take a walk through. I saw the EdHardy steering wheels that people were talking about on here. I also saw this cool whisk that when you push down on the handle the bottom whisk head turns. No battery or anything needed. It seemed pretty cool but I don't need it. I also thought you might have to hit the whisk to the bottom of the bowl to operate it and I don't want to do that. But maybe some of you like the idea so that is why I'm sharing. It looks like this: http://www.themiraclewhisk.com/

One of my favourite aisles is the electronic aisle. I recently got a Asus Memo 10.1 and can not find any custom made cases for it. I like to protect my devices so I decided to see what they had. They had 10.1 covers and they look nice too! Take a look at the pictures! So it's a cover and not a case that you can use while using the device but it does the job and it's only $3. The cashier even looked at it a bit shocked!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by linguistar; Sun, May 12th, 2013 at 07:51 AM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Our Dollarama has been closed since Easter for renovations and is opening in June ,it was a pretty good store before so it should be just awesome when it reopens. Will have to make a list of grabs lol.
    pippinelkhound likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by linguistar View Post
    Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted as I've been super busy and hadn't stopped into a Dollarama in a while. Okay so I went yesterday to grab some aluminum trays and decided to take a walk through. I saw the EdHardy steering wheels that people were talking about on here. I also saw this cool whisk that when you push down on the handle the bottom whisk head turns. No battery or anything needed. It seemed pretty cool but I don't need it. I also thought you might have to hit the whisk to the bottom of the bowl to operate it and I don't want to do that. But maybe some of you like the idea so that is why I'm sharing. It looks like this: http://www.themiraclewhisk.com/

One of my favourite aisles is the electronic aisle. I recently got a Asus Memo 10.1 and can not find any custom made cases for it. I like to protect my devices so I decided to see what they had. They had 10.1 covers and they look nice too! Take a look at the pictures! So it's a cover and not a case that you can use while using the device but it does the job and it's only $3. The cashier even looked at it a bit shocked!
    did they have cover for 7'

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    did they have cover for 7'
    Hi Cinpow! Markham represent! I grew up there and mists it a lot. I went the Dollarama by my house and the covers are for 10.1 only. BTW for anyone looking today they were in the stationary aisle and the other store yesterday had them by the electronics stuff.

Happy shopping folks!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Sorry if any of these have been posted already. Just came back from Dollarama and these are some "new to me" things I found and took pics of tonight

Name:  20130515_193859.jpg
Views: 2850
Size:  156.4 KB
    Name:  20130515_194020.jpg
Views: 10530
Size:  148.8 KB
    Name:  20130515_194352.jpg
Views: 16033
Size:  154.2 KB
    Name:  20130515_194510.jpg
Views: 7468
Size:  164.3 KB
    renegado, GoJays, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Page 48 of 272 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread Information