User Tag List

Page 98 of 272 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 4070
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Yay! Found the wheeled shopping bag, bought 2. The bag is quite narrow not wide like those reusable shopping bag. The wheels can be folded down so it's really nice design. So many colour choices too, I think there's red, green, blue and grey.
    Last edited by Decaf; Tue, Dec 17th, 2013 at 08:44 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How sturdy are the wheels? They look really nice
    Snow In Summer likes this.

Trading Score
    48 (96%)

I got my wheelie shopping bag about 3-4 months ago and must say that it has been totally worth the $3.00! I must say that the quality is not fantastic but for that low price it's definitely worth it. About the quality of the wheels, they are not super sturdy and one of wheels has gone a bit wonky but they both still roll and get the job done. Although i don't think my wheelie will make it through one whole year it's been such a life saver when i really needed it and i'm going to get a couple extra back up ones. Here are the general pros and cons IMHO:

PROs:
    • $3 is a great price considering these wheelies are usually $25 and up
    • very sturdy fabric....possibly water resistant
    • decent colours in plaid patterns
    • folds up very compactly....this was the winner for me because i can fold the whole thing up (with the dirty wheels folded inwards) and tuck it into my purse.

CONs:
    • wheels are not great quality and will probably last only about a year
    • only two 1 inch velcro tabs for closures
    • the handles are somewhat thin so if you're pulling a heavy load they will cut into your palms
    • the bag is narrower than most shopping wheelies. This one maybe holds maybe 1.5 grocery bags of stuff

Overall, i would recommend this wheelie if you would only occasionally use it like i do. If you use a wheelie quite regularly and/or for large/heavy loads, you'll want a better quality wheelie.
    I hope this info helps!
    anisa, Gratuit, hok2 and 5 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks so much everyone for your comments on this wheeled bag. I was considering getting one for my mom so she can get her groceries from her car to her apartment but I wasn't sure about it. I think for $3, I'm going to get one for her. Hopefully I can find it now lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found two deals today in Dollarama Oakville, ON. An electronic thermometer (people, not meat) for $2. Nice to have around if you have kids.

A digital Tire Pressure Gauge for $3. This is a full sized dual head type, like you would use for truck or SUV tires. Like 6-8" long.
    Sign up at Ebates.ca for a 5% or more cash rebate and cash rebates at most online sellers. Try Eyebuydirect.com for cheap $20 online prescription eye glasses.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

my dollarama is open until 11 p.m. for the holidays....crazy! lol!
    anisa likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anybody seen any crazy carpets at any of the Dollarama's in Kingston or the one in Napanee?

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Careful with the electronic thermometer - I got the same and it didn't work. Not accurate at all. Bought a second, and the same problem. I compared with a very expensive one that works really well, and the Dollarama ones were off by a few degrees every time.

Quote Originally Posted by idiotcanuck View Post
    I found two deals today in Dollarama Oakville, ON. An electronic thermometer (people, not meat) for $2. Nice to have around if you have kids.

A digital Tire Pressure Gauge for $3. This is a full sized dual head type, like you would use for truck or SUV tires. Like 6-8" long.
    Midnightly likes this.
    Open a Tangerine bank account (formerly ING ) using my Orange Key (14507658S1), deposit $100 and we both get $25! Right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought a Rimmel Eyeshawdow Quad today for $3 and Walmart was selling the same one for like 6 bucks + ... Also bought a Loreal nail polish for $3... Once again Walmart was selling it for 6-7$ each! Was so excited... But only liked one of the colours of each!
    anisa likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ginger150 View Post
    Careful with the electronic thermometer - I got the same and it didn't work. Not accurate at all. Bought a second, and the same problem. I compared with a very expensive one that works really well, and the Dollarama ones were off by a few degrees every time.
    it's always good to do a base healthy reading every once and while.. i've found that no matter the type you use they can vary by a degree or two
    pippinelkhound and sassypants like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I'm completely obsessed with the $2 Playmobil blind bag figures. My sons, however, are not complaining about getting more figures for their Playmobil sets...
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I dropped into a Dollarama a few days before Christmas to see what was left and I noticed that they were already setting up Valentine's stuff.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    I'm completely obsessed with the $2 Playmobil blind bag figures. My sons, however, are not complaining about getting more figures for their Playmobil sets...
    I bought a bunch to build my DD's collection too (though I admit I'm more into it than she is at her age), I ended up getting the pirate and the prisoner, I was ecstatic

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    it's always good to do a base healthy reading every once and while.. i've found that no matter the type you use they can vary by a degree or two
    For sure. But the Dollarama ones that I have work like this: I take my temperature with the good thermometer, it says 98 degrees F. Dollarama one says 94. Restart Dollarama one, try again, now it says 103. A bit useless, unfortunately.
    momlee4 likes this.
    Open a Tangerine bank account (formerly ING ) using my Orange Key (14507658S1), deposit $100 and we both get $25! Right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest!

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

OMG...found this at the Dollarama for $3 this week!

http://www.amazon.ca/FroliCat-PTY00-...rolicat+twitch

Name:  ClickHandler.ashx.jpeg
Views: 3017
Size:  40.1 KB

Name:  abc.jpeg
Views: 2834
Size:  38.4 KB
    LOVE to trade

Try TreasureTrooper and receive a free $5 sign-up bonus

Page 98 of 272 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast

Thread Information