User Tag List

Page 108 of 272 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 4070
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    too bad there is never cute cases for blackberries

i know! i have an LG Optimus.....i buy from ebay, very cheap. ;-)
    seylz_gurl likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dollarama is definitely one of my favorite stores
    saavygal1234 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    i know! i have an LG Optimus.....i buy from ebay, very cheap. ;-)
    I get all my cases from ebay now too! You can get most of the same cases that the mall kiosks sell for so much cheaper. The last two I bought for my new phone cost me around $2.90 shipped each and they are really nice cases.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Dh bought a new iPhone 4S case today and screen protector. Was very happy. But he said "When did Dollarama become so expensive? I only had $4 so I had to use debit." lol. He still got a steal for $5 tax in, especially since I am a screen protector pro now and I didn't charge him for my services.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

That is wonderful!!!! Happy mommy, and happy baby!!!! So glad you found Monkey!!! who knew you would at the Dollar Store....Great story, you never know what they might carry. Thank you for sharing. Money willl live-on for a long time for your little furry angel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazpache View Post
    I went to our local Dollarama a few weeks ago and nearly cried I was so happy I found something!
    My dog is my world. I don't have children, so my dog is my child. I can't even begin to explain the bond we have. When I was in ND last year, I found an orange stuffed monkey dog toy in K-Mart. It was the only one they had. I picked it up for her on a whim. Low and behold, monkey has become her favourite toy! Monkey has been getting a bit worse for the wear so I've been looking all over trying to find a replacement one. I looked online at Amazon, eBay, pet stores in the US and Canada... We went back to ND in October and I searched everywhere there again for a new monkey. No luck. I was super disappointed.

Imagine my surprise when just before Christmas I'm in Dollarama looking for tins to put cookies in and my mother decides she wants to go down the pet aisle. Right at the beginning of the aisle is a giant bin of ... MONKEY! I honestly just about cried with joy. I picked up 6 of them, plus a few of the other animals they had and gave my lil girl a new monkey for Christmas. She was SO excited!

So although it's not a picture or a really cool deal.. I just had to share that of all places, Dollarama made our Christmas Day extra special (and yes, I am that much of a geek that I got really excited about a dog toy lol!)
    Snow In Summer likes this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Me...to...got my own system but when DH says give me the coupons and I'll get the stuff...if loose..and he cannot find items...I can basicaly kiss those coupons goodbye..this is pretty and not as girly for DH..thank you for sharing tobiwobi...will keep my eyes open too. Thanks for sharing...Spiffy..Haven't heard that in years..needs a comeback..fun to say out loud too.(lol) .

Quote Originally Posted by tobiwobi View Post
    Coupon organizer, looks really cute. with notepad.
    Attachment 216766
    Snow In Summer likes this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

If anyone is new or doesn't go very often to Dollaramas, just a quick mention..they are all different, I thought they were the same in my region here in Ottawa and NOPE..you see another location, give ita try because it is good to explore because different ones have different things... Hope you find what you are looking for cliff, just thought it might be a good time to mention this..happy finding!!! Love this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by cliff View Post
    has anyone seen lunch bags/totes there recently? Ive only seen ones that had flowers etc on them
    anisa, scbpooh and Snow In Summer like this.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Does anyone work at Dollarama here? Can a customer order something carried there in bulk?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    96 (100%)

No we can't order anything as we have no control over what comes in. We get shipments daily from the warehouse and it's a surprise every time. Your best bet is just to grab as many as your local dollarama has and try going to another one if you need more. Hope this helps

QUOTE=Venuila;5860555] Does anyone work at Dollarama here? Can a customer order something carried there in bulk?[/QUOTE]
    julesie-pie, Venuila and Mags like this.
    Come trade with me I have a lot to trade
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/360409-...a/#post5528583

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OPI Nail stickers for $3 in Toronto by bathurst and bloor!
    sunshine525 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Kansas City Railroad Pocket Watch $3
    Comes in a nice tin, found in the electronics section.
    https://www.asseenontv.com/kansas-ci...l.php?p=455029

One Direction 7 piece stationary set, $3. Notepad, Memo pad, calculator, pencil, sharpener, ruler, eraser...and something else.
    Linda Evans and crissybb03 like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Saw Reynolds Stay Bright cupcake liners in the Sarnia Dollarama today - believe they were $2.50
    Attached Images Attached Images  

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've yet to find some real good finds, maybe I go after someone's read the deals here!

I wanted to get some feedback from anyone that has bought Betty Crocker utensils. I got the spatula and it says it can take up to 350F heat but when I used it to make pancakes on low/med heat, the bottom began to start peeling.

I threw away the tag, didn't think there'd be an issue and wouldn't ya know it. I contacted general mills (i remember seeing that name on the tag) but they referred me over to betty crocker appliances. It's not an appliance. I'm just bummed that it melted after two uses.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I bought the betty crocker utensils a few months ago, I have not had a problem with them melting from use. I did accidently melt one on a hot burner. Don't buy the betty crocker measuring cups though. I bought a set and all of the handles snapped off, just from measuring flour and sugar.
    oiseau_j likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I too had the same issues with the Betty crocker utensils. I bought a spatula and a ladle. Both melted during the first use itself. Was shocked to see the molten plastic. It is definitely not heatproof.

Quote Originally Posted by floppy View Post
    I've yet to find some real good finds, maybe I go after someone's read the deals here!

I wanted to get some feedback from anyone that has bought Betty Crocker utensils. I got the spatula and it says it can take up to 350F heat but when I used it to make pancakes on low/med heat, the bottom began to start peeling.

I threw away the tag, didn't think there'd be an issue and wouldn't ya know it. I contacted general mills (i remember seeing that name on the tag) but they referred me over to betty crocker appliances. It's not an appliance. I'm just bummed that it melted after two uses.

Page 108 of 272 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast

Thread Information